Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 27: Make Me Like You

28.7K 563 403
By Mareejacks

Make Me Like You- Gwen Stefani

"I was free before I met you. I was broken but free. All alone in the clear view, but now you are all I see."

---

As I laid here in my bed with Jake, I knew I never wanted to be anywhere else in the world. It was a cold early fall day, and we both wounded up in my bed with semi new clean clothes. When I mean clean, I mean Jake's freshly washed boxers, and my new panties and his shirt that was on the ground. I was going to put on pajamas, I even thought to wear actual clothes for the day after our shower, but being brave, I took it upon myself to pick up his shirt.

When I put it on myself, Jake looked at me funny, and I almost felt the need to throw it back on the floor. My thoughts soon changed when he came up to me and kissed me sweetly again.

I needed to remind myself Jake was never like this with other girls. He would fuck them, then leave them. He wouldn't stay longer then maybe two hours to lay in bed. Maybe Serena... But I didn't want those jealous thoughts to consume me again.

I thought he would have left after the shower, and I think he almost did until I dropped my towel to start putting on my underwear. That's when he dropped his pants, and I grabbed his shirt off the floor.

I climbed into bed, and he followed right after me. He laid silently next to me, and I didn't know if he was still on the rule that he wasn't affectionate. I took it upon myself to rest my head on his chest, not daring to look if I've made a wrong move or not. I did, however; felt the scowl on my scalp as he stared down at me. I also felt his arm raise, and reluctantly wrap around my body awkwardly like if I was a big bug ready to bite him. He was all new to this, and I the same. The difference was I was much more of an affectionate person then he was in our daily lives.

"You want to watch Netflix?" I ask in a small voice, playing with my fingers. Jake starts to chuckle behind me, and I look at him while my brows furrow. "What?"

His smile continues to grow as he looks down at me, his arm wrapped around me relaxes a little. "You're being incredibly shy after doing what we just did."

"Don't make fun of me." I punch his chest. Not bothering to try to counter on how I'm acting.

"No. I'm not." He says in between laughs. "It's cute, especially now when you're pouting."

"I am not pouting." I "pout" more.

Again, his arm around me seems more natural as time goes a long. He laughs again, and pulls me to his mouth so he can suck on my pouted lips.

"Yeah." He finally answers my question.

I jump off the bed, only to receive a swat at my butt. "Stop smacking my butt." I playfully scowl at him as I reach my laptop on my desk.

"Why? It's so big."

"That doesn't give you the notion of doing it." I walk back to my bed, only for him to sit up with a smirk. He reaches for my sides, but skids back until he reaches my butt again, and squeezes each cheek within his big hands.

"Your body's mine." He mumbles against my lips before he kisses me again.

I miss his lips. I miss them a lot, even if we just kissed many times this very evening. He tucks my legs in so I'm perched on his lap. My hands are occupied by my laptop, so I can't lace my fingers in his hair that I wish I could do this second.

He's so different. So different from when I met him, he's even different from yesterday. So gentle, yet so rough at the same time when he presses me as I close as he can except with a laptop between us.

Finally he pulls back and sighs deeply, trying to catch his breath just as much as I am.

My cheeks are deep red, as I feel them flush. I quickly move off his lap to lay next time, having the laptop between us. I click on Friends because that's the only thing I can really tolerate right now. I lay next to him not touching him, I feel him start to fidget a little. I almost think it's about his eyes, but my laptops on low, the room is pretty dark with the rain pouring. I look to him, his eyes are calmer as ever. Not red whats so ever.

"Are you alright over there?"

"Yeah..." He says. I look back to my screen. "Okay not really." He mutters under his breath.

"What's wrong?" I put my hand over my laptop to his hand.

"I... I don't know how to say it." He almost laughs to himself.

I raise an eyebrow at him to elaborate.

"I want to uh..."

"Spit it out, Dennings." I crack a smile at how nervous and shy he's becoming all the sudden when he tries to look away from my face.

"Can I hold you?" He asks fast. To fast to the point I don't think I heard it correctly, except when he looks down at our only body part that's connected is our hands.

I'm not affectionate.

That declaration rings into my head, but it only makes me smile more of how nervous he's become over a simple question.

"Now who's the shy one." I go up on my knees, and crawl on his lap. He looks down, but I bring my finger under his chin, so he can look at me. "You know you could tell me anything, right?" I don't know why I said that, but I felt the need to. Especially now when he seemed so lost in thought.

Jake nods his head slightly, he looks back into my eyes. "Here." I mumble to him, as I try to get him to prop himself on a pillow so our gazes won't lead to other things. Once he's comfortable, I lay in front of him, with my laptop on my knees that is propped up so he can see.

We watch a couple episodes, we laugh, we converse of how stupid Ross and Rachel are. The more episodes we watch, the more his hands travel across my thighs.

The more he squeezes my sides of my stomach, the more he squeezes my brèàśt, making soft moans coming out of my mouth. His length behind me once again grows in size as I shake around that area for effect, and I can tell he's ready for the 50th round of us getting lost within each other.

I turn to the side, and our lips connect again. I turn around fully, moving my laptop to the side. Our bodies couldn't be disconnected for a second as we stay as close as possible together. My hands lace through his hair once again, as he squeezes my butt, bringing me flush against his lap. I swivel my hips over his, and we both moan in content when our flesh rub against each other through thin fabric.

Jake's phone rings suddenly, and I can already hear his groan of frustration. He doesn't disconnect our lips when he ends the call. When he does, he slips his tongue along with mine when they tangle together as he bites my upper lip.

Again his phone rings, and another annoyed sigh passes his lips through mine. "Don't you want to get that." I say in between kisses.

"No." He says back, and roughly pushes me on my back, as he climbs ontop of me. He trails hot kisses on my neck, down over the shirt I borrowed from him. My moans over power the final ring on his phone, and he covers my sighs with his lips once more as he cups my cheeks to his.

The phone goes off one more time. "Fucking shit." He finally lets go of my lips, but keeps his forehead against mine." I'm about to throw that shîtty thing."

"You should answer it, it has to be important." I say with sighs passing my lips.

He rolls his eyes down at me, but stands up from my bed. "What?" He answers rudely to the caller. "I'm busy.... With someone... You aren't my dad... What?... Seriously... Fuck, I'll be there in like 20 minutes." He hangs up, and looks down at his screen with a scowl.

"What happened?" I curl my knees to myself, as I see him try to find his clothes that's thrown across the room.

"I have a fight today, and I totally forgot about it. Plus, I didn't do training this afternoon, so I'm not even warmed up yet."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." He sits back on my bed with his jeans, and starts putting on his socks and shoes.

"I wonder what a fight looks like." I say thoughtfully more to myself.

"Well keep on wondering because sure as hell I'm not taking you."

"Why not?" I ask curiously.

Once his shoes are on, he peers at me. He looks up and down at my body, "Because they would tear you apart."

"You're being overboard." I roll my eyes at him.

"Maybe I am, but I will never take you. Don't expect I will." His voice becoming stern as he stands up in front of me, his towering height making me feel small all the sudden. "Understand?"

"Alright. Yeesh. It's not like I was asking."

He goes on his knees in front of me, making him shrink a little bit. "I'll see you Monday?" He quickly changes the subject.

I nod my head yes. He takes the sides of his shirt, and pulls it from my body. My chest display to him, and he has to no self control when he lightly sucks on both of them. He puts back on his shirt and kisses my lips next. This was are first actual goodbye kiss rather him just leaving or just on the forehead when he would scowl at himself when doing so. "I had fun today." He whispers against my lips when he finally lets them go.

"Me too." I whisper back.

With that, he's out the window of the misty soon to be night.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 278 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
101K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
56.5K 2.3K 35
[Complete] Louis is a drama major starting his sophomore year in college. A bunch of stupid dares from his friends aren't supposed to turn his entire...
3.8K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...