My German Footballer// An Eri...

By ForeverAlone013

Eliza Belkin is your average 21 year old. She's clumsy, clueless, and carefree. The three C's she uses to des... More

Part title
Eliza
Eliza
Eliza
Erik
Eliza
Erik
Eliza
Erik
Erik
Eliza
Erik
Eliza
Happy Birthday, Erik!!
Eliza
Erik
Eliza
Eliza
Another Author's Note :)
Erik
Erik

Author's Note

69 2 2
By ForeverAlone013

Hey, guys.

Sorry for the wait. And sorry this isn't an update :(

I'm writing to tell you guys that I'm taking a break from writing. It won't be forever. It'll be until the end of summer, if that. I may decide to write earlier and upload something. Who knows!

My German Footballer will be continued!! I have plans for this story and I don't plan on ending it just like that. I promise. I also have another work in progress. I can't say too much just yet, I'm still working on the plot and details. But I won't discontinue this lovely story.

Also, you can leave any ideas that you might have for this story or another story. You can leave a comment or send me a private message.

Lastly, how would my foreign readers, if I have any, especially Hispanic or Latino/a, feel if I added some Spanish to my stories?? For those that don't know, I am fluent in Spanish, that's why you may have noticed Selene speaking Spanish at the airport in Chapter 1, and Eliza mentioning she's fluent as well. Just a thought. The whole story wouldn't be in Spanish, I would just have some dialogue and characters that speak it.

Let me know what you think!

Love you all.

And if you didn't catch it or forgot: I am continuing this story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.