The Unfortunate Prince #Reade...

By sandhir_ishika

A story about a prince who is eventually left alone by his loved ones -his friends, his family and his love... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
A/n
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (Epilogue)
TAGGED
New story
New Story

Part 28

2.1K 201 29
By sandhir_ishika

Happy reading ... 😊

Next morning , Sanyukta got ready . She went and woke up Randhir . Randhir rubbed his eyes and opened them only to get shocked . A while later , he whispered - beautiful..

Sanyukta was standing there in a blue  sleeveless top and white jeans looking hot as well as cute . Her hair was curled up at the ends . In short , she was looking stylish and beautiful .

S- thank you
She whispered blushing .

R- are you going somewhere

S- yes , and not only me , even you are coming with me

R- me ? But why and where ?

S- that's a surprise ...

A fear caught his mind and heart .

R- no , I don't want to come

S- please please , pretty please , tum mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte ?

R- fine

S- eee , thank you , jaldi ready ho jao , then we'll leave .

After 30 minutes , they were walking on the road as Sanyukta wasn't rich enough to afford a car and pizza shop was close by .

Randhir's heart was pounding the entire time . Suddenly Sanyukta poked him .

S- hey , look at that , wahan , a girl is selling flowers on the road ... Wait here , I'll buy some and come

Randhir shouted suddenly .

R- noooo

S- Randhir , what happened , why are you shouting ... 

R- you'll face an accident again ..

S- Randhir , look I understand , trust me , nothing will happen , trust me , okay , just 5 minutes

R- no please

S- trust me Randhir , I'll be safe

Sanyukta crossed the road and bought the flowers from the little girl. Now , it was time for her to return. Randhir was scared , scared to hell. He was just praying to god hoping that his dream doesn't turn true .... Randhir started panting as he watched Sanyukta crossing the road .

Sanyukta crossed the road and reached to Randhir safely .

S- look I am back and I am absolutely fine

Randhir hugged her tightly and started crying out of fear .

R- why don't you listen to me , I was so scared ...

Then suddenly he broke the hug and kissed her all over the face .

R- I love you so much Sanyukta , I don't want to loose you , never , never

Before Sanyukta could reply , he captured her lips and kissed her softly. Sanyukta's hand traveled from his chest to his hairs as she gripped them . Randhir's hands traveled to her waist as he pulled her closer . Then Sanyukta realized that they were outside on road . She broke the kiss and whispered - we are on road ...
Randhir looked here and there . He started walking . Sanyukta followed him blushing like hell . Just then , Randhir whispered - I want to go back home .

S- but the surprise ...

R- please

S- okay , and they started walking in the opposite direction towards home .

Her surprise was ruined , but she was happy . Randhir was neither happy nor sad . He was blank . They reached home . Randhir went to his room straightaway . Sanyukta also went to her room .

R- oh god , I just confessed and I even kissed her , now what ?

S- omg , omg ... Finally , Randhir loves me , I love you God

Sanyukta laid down on her bed and started remembering their journey , whereas Randhir was roaming around in confusion .

Sanyukta's mom was confused looking at them .

Mom - ye dono , itni jaldi aa bhi gaye....

She understood that they didn't have anything and laid down food for both of them .

......................................................................

Okay , I know , I am hell late .. Sorry...

Keep supporting me and loving me ... 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53.9K 95
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, a Greek god Casanova , an extremely successful businessman, who carries the hearts of the women in his pocket and loves to...
2.6M 83K 93
#1 in romance [14-06-16] *The book is under major editing*
866 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
242K 15.1K 55
Cover cr.Bhavya-sandhir Story of a young businessman who achieved a great height in a very young age but still hollow from inside. Having everything...