-Counting Stars- An AoT/SnK F...

By iiPoundii

'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds... More

Counting Stars.1
A faraway dream. -2.
The soldier's labour. 3
Loving Friendships.4
Unspoken Chants. ~5
A dim light amid death. ~6
Despairing Memories. ~7
A shocking truth...-9
Brother? -10.
Burning smoke -11.
The plan. -12
Downfalls of the plan. -13
Court ~14
The scouts recruitment. 15
The reunion - good or bad? 16.
Levi and the test. 17
Zachary and the intro to the expedition. 18
The expedition. Part 1. Ep19
The expedition Part 2 Ep 20
The expedition part 3 ep 21
The expedition part 4 ep 22
A sad loss but hopeful sacrifice. 23
Annie. 24
The end. 25
Thank you!!!!!

Encounter Mankind ~8

9 2 0
By iiPoundii

Me and Mikasa stood solemly on a clock tower, our green emerald cloak sweaving behind us in the wind as we stared around us. Rain continued to fall, the ground becoming damp and teh atmosphere becoming cold. Our hands shivered and legs wobbled, our facial expressions showing our worried feelings.

"They should've heard the bells that signalled for retreat... Why aren't they climbing the wall yet?" Mikasa wondered worriedly, noticing some trainees sitting on a roof beside us.

"L-Look..." My pupils shivered and my voice was quiet and high pitched as I pointed at the walls, where titans were crawling and roming on it, destroying and trespassing the area.

Me and Mikasa began to run over to annie.

"Mikasa! What are they doing here?" Someone whispered

"Eliza! Aren't you with the rear guard?"Another voice shouted among the crowds of people.

"Annie!" Mikasa shouted towards Annie. "I think we understand the situation. And I apolagize for bothering you, but have you seen Eren's unit?"

Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner and Marco stared at us. "No, and I haven't seen anyone climb the wall either."

"Armin's over there, though." Reiner pointed at someone who was hugging their knees with blonde hair - armin...

"Armin!" We chorused.

He looked up, his diamond blue eyes shaking and wrinkles surrounded his sorrowful frown. He clenched his fists. We began running over to him, our slender legs moving us forwards.

"Are you okay, Armin?" I asked slowly, going onto my knees as I tucked my hands in my lap.

"Are you hurt, Armin?" Mikasa asked, bending low to look at him properly. "Feeling good?"

Armin had shadows over his eyes.

"Where's Eren?" Mikasa stood up and craned her neck to the side.

A tear slowly dropped down Armin's cheek as his grit his teeth together, sobbing.

"Armin?" I asked again.

He looked up swiftly, his lingering eyes showing fear as tears continued to pour down as his blonde hair shaked in the wind. "Our unit....The 34th cadet unit...Thomas Wagner. Nic Tius. Mylius Zeramuski. Mina Carolina. Eren Jaegar."

The name startled us, as shadows loomed Mikasa's eyes.

"All five of them have fulfilled their duty. And died heroic deaths in battle!"

Everyone stared. Annie's mouth opened, Reiner and Bertholdt and Marco's eyes began to shake. Sasha looked over mournfully. "No way..."

Connie and Jean stared.

"So the 34th unit was nearly wiped out.. If we fight the titans, we'll end up like them.." Someone said.

I covered my mouth with my pale hand, my fingers twitching as tears began to drop from my diamond eyes, shadows looming underneath as my breaths became muffled and my screams were barely heard.

"I'm so sorry....Mikasa....And you, Eliza..." Armin held my hand, and Mikasa cuffed his. "Eren died in my stead..I couldn't do anything!"

"Take a deep breath. This isn't the time to be emotional. Stand up." She helped us up as I swept my tears away and sighed.

"Marco. If we take out the titans around the HQ, we can replenish our gas supplies and climb the wall. Does that sound correct?"

Marco's head jeered to the side, his freckles dotted on his cheeks as he frowned "Yeah...But even if you're with us, there's too many..."

"We can do it." Mikasa's black eyes looked over at the crowd of trainees that cowered in fear. "I'm strong. Stronger than all of you. Extremely strong." She raised her blade. "i can kill all those titans out there. Even if i'm alone. You're either incompetent or you're spineless cowards." She pointed her blade at us.

"How pathetic. You can sit here and suck on your fingers. Yeah, do that."

"Hey, Mikasa, what are you saying? "

"You want to fight those titans by youself?"

"There's no way you can do that."

"If I can't then I'll just die. But if I win, I live. Unless I fight, I cannot win." She pounced over the building as dissapeared out of sight, only gas remaining from her gear.

I sighed and swept out my blades, the sharp ends shining as I slowly walked over to the edge, people staring. "Twiddle your thumbs all you like cowards, let's just say...I'm gonna go kick some ass." I grinned and swept off, gas spluttering out as I held my blades.

"She's gone mad..."

"Well Eliza always did seem crazy to me."

"Your orotory skills is what's pathetic. Was the point of that to shock us into action?" Jean took out his blades. "It's all your fault, Eren!" He bagan to shout: "Hey! Were we trained to let our comrades fight alone? At this rate, we are going to turn out as spineless cowards!" Jean and Connie swept off.

"I'm surprised I heard him say that." Reiner said, walking away to follow us with Annie, Bertholdt and Marco.

Armin swept away his tears and also rode off.

"Hey! Cowards! Weaklings! Retards!" Sasha shouted and steamed off.

"Dammit.....Lets do it!"

"Yeah!"

"We can do this!"

"Follow Mikasa and Eliza!"

I placed my blades ontop of one another, cutting their napes open as blood began to steam out, holding the trigger sweatily as the group of people spiralled towards the walls. Mikasa began taking out titans too, the others following along.

"Mikasa is going too fast...her gas..." I said worriedly.

"Oh no, she is going to run out! Mikasa be careful!!!" Armin shouted.

But it was too late. Her last spot of gas steamed out and all her gas was gone, Mikasa flipping towards a roof and sliding into an alleyway.

"Quick! Me and Eliza will get her!" Me and Armin began to race over to where we thought her location was.

"i'll go too!" Jean shouted.

"No! Stay there and order them people around!" Connie ordered, following us.

"but-!"

"Just do it!"

Me, Connie and Armin began travelling through the buildings, running on rooftops and sliding on bricks and taking out tiles. We screamed and shouted for Mikasa, but her answer was not heard.

"Where is she?!" Connie screamed, fustrated as he held his bold head.

"She must be around..." I said, looking each way.

"There's still titans in this area.." Armin looked at me. "Your small, Eliza. You can run on rooftops and save your gas, as you have great gymnastic skills. When she is nearby, grab hold of her before any titan notices and we will come and pick you guys up. Just remember to not use any of your gear. Shoot out some sort of notice so we can see where you guys are. Quick!"

"O-Okay..." I sighed and began running along the rooftops, my feet pushing along the tiles as I jumped from one building to another. I heard a piercing roar, having to shield my ears to not to go deaf from the high pitched titan scream.

I followed the roar, noticing Mikasa sitting on her knees with a titan by the remains of another titan that remained as skin and bones. I ran over to her quickly "Mikasa!" I took hold of her by her armpits, and placed her on my back as I threw a blade in the air.

Armin and Connie sped over here, grabbing us and taking us onto a roof.

"Mikasa, are you hurt?" Armin asked worridly, as I stretching my arms to realize the full soreness of my body.

"Are you guys okay?!" Connie asked.

"Yeah!" Armin replied.

"We must get going!"

Large footsteps got nearer, a black haired titan with a wide mouth trotting over to another titan. The other titan has shoulder lengthed brown hair, and teeth that reached it's cheekbones, with a bunch of strong muscles platted on the chest with a 6-pack.

"This is bad! 2 15metre class titans!"

"No...that titan's different..." Mikasa looked at the brown haired titan.

The titan roared loudly, having to shield my ears once again as the earth began to shake, the scream echoing in the air. We all gazed at the titan. The black haired monster roared back, just as loud.

The brown haird abnormal clenched it's fists and pulled a fighting position, facing the other titan. Me, Connie, Armin and Mikasa opened our eyes and gasped, confused. The black haired 15 metre titan raced onwards, but the brown haired one propelled his fist towards the other titan's cheek and slammed it onto the ground, it's head coming right off and flying through the air towards a tower.

The titan awaited for it's hand to heal back, then slammed his foot against the nape to end it - what sort of a titan.....how does that work? a titan killing another titan?

"It finished the titan off?" Armin asked, worried. "It knows it's weak spot?"

"We must get going before it comes this way!" Connie screeched.

"A titan...fighting it's kind...how..." My eyes began to shake as I held my arm, touching the ribbon that layed on my wound.

"No. It dosen't care about us. it could've attack us a while ago." Armin explained.

"It seemed like it had an idea of how to peform hand to hand combat. What was that?" Mikasa said.

"Just consider it an abnormal! There's too much we don't know. Away, we must hurry to HQ!" Connie shouted, before being halted by Armin.

"Wait! Mikasa's out of gas!" Armin said

"huh! Are you kidding me! What are we gonna do without you?!" Connie worried.

"I still have plenty of gas. I will alow Mikasa to have mine and she can carry me. I'm extremely light." I explained, taking out my tank and replacing it with Mikasa's.

Mikasa placed me on her back. "Wow, you are light. Proably because your super small and slender. Well, let's go."

We smiled and began running.

Eren...I hope you're still alive..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 551 63
AOT modern au !! Sasha suffers from severe anxiety that takes over her entire life...along with two roommates named Connie and Jean who monitor ever...
16.6K 493 17
[DONT READ IF YOURE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH SNK.] {NOT EDITED, so excuse the spelling errors, grammar errors or plot errors. I'm not too big when it comes...
69.3K 2.3K 21
- UNDER HEAVY EDITING. "so let us keep fighting, because until humanity gives up, we have not lost this war." you ran away from marley to start a new...
84.3K 2.4K 22
You, Levi Ackerman, humanities strongest's sister, was going to join The Survey Corps today. While you're there you get embarrassed by Levi., but you...