Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty Three

712 19 3
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I knew I was stupid to think this was gonna work, He just let her crawl over him like all what we had said to eachother meant nothing. I sketched aimlessly into the sheets of paper in my book until something started banging against the wall and I knew darn well it was a bad idea to choose the room between his and Grace's, I gathered up my things and pushed open the window and crawled out onto the roof; I kicked the window shut behind me and jumped down from the roof, stupid werewolves and their stupid werewolf mating bullshit at six in the morning.

I had wandered through the woods until I came to the hot springs again, brilliant. I dropped my stuff down onto a rock and sat down in the grass "I knew you liked places like this" Someone chuckled from nearby, I restrained an eyeroll and a groan as I turned my head to him.

"Go away Cedric. I thought you were in shagging your fiancee, you should get in while you can because she won't let you if she's pregnant" I spat turning back to my sketchbook "Sammy please don't be like that" He sighed moving closer to my side "I can be how I like. You can feed me all this bullshit, but my patience is wearing thin. You better figure it out soon, because my parents plan to leave for America in a month" Okay so that was half true but it was only for a meet up with the hunters in that side of the world

"What?! What about us, what about Charlie?!" He yelled stepping in front of me, his face was twisted into desperation "Charlie is an adult. I don't have much left here for me" I shrugged nonchalantly going back to my sketchbook "You have me!" I looked up to his hurt expression "I don't know about that to be honest" I sighed picking up my things and continuing in another direction "Look. My brothers ill, and I'm scared kay? And he is too much of a stubborn asshole to get looked at and its stressing me out as well as William." I looked over my shoulder at him before tredding off down the trails.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I found myself in a blindingly white hallway, It looked awfully like the hospital Will and I worked at. It was completely abandoned and that familiar illuminescent blue blocked any other colours that should be in its spot; I looked down at the hospital gown that had replaced my sweatpants and shirt. Brilliant I'm dreaming again. I gulped taking a hesitant step forward shuddering at the freezing tiles under my feet, I balled my hands into fists as I continued up the hallway.

The squeak of a door cut through eerie silence of the abandoned hospital, I was about to move forward when something warm started spreading across my stomach the scent of metal was horribly overpowering. I turned my gaze downward to the red rapidly spreading across the front of the gown blood had even started dribbling down my arms in long streams, I tried effortlessly to try and shake the blood away but it stuck there like glue no matter how hard I rubbed at them.

The sound of footsteps echoed against the tiling and my head shot up to look at the source of the footsteps "Will?" I swallowed stepping toward him, I stopped abruptly when he raised his arm to me and I froze completely. My blood ran cold when the gun in his hand was pointed right at me, the exact same gunshot rang out and I clamped my eyes shut.

I whacked my hand on the nightstand when I jolted awake gasping panickly only to find myself in my bedroom and I breathed a sigh of relief as I dropped my head back into the pillow "Charlie? Are you okay?" I jumped whacking my head on the headboard as I scrambled away from the person "Charlie, its okay" The voice soothed as I felt the bed shift beside me and Will's lips pressed against my temple "Sorry. That was my fault" I grumbled rubbing my eyes exhaustedly "Shoot. We have to go to work in an hour" I groaned again rolling out of bed toward the closet.

"I don't think you should Charlie c'mon be serious." William stood up from the bed and straightened his jacket out "I'm feeling fine today anyway" I tugged off my sleeping and replaced it with a white button down and jeans "You better not be lying to me" He warned and I resisted the urge to snap at him for worrying again "Okay okay. Sorry, the werewolf kicks in unintentionally" He chuckled draping an arm around my neck.

--William's Point Of View--

"Guh. I hate getting up early, it's draining" Charlie yawned rubbing his eyes tiredly as he pushed his wobbly little legs up the hill toward the veil "I told you that you should stay home today, you didn't seem well at all" I placed a hand on the back his neck examining him closely for any signs of illness "Nah. We have a ton of surgeries today I can't just let you do them all" He poked his tongue out at me like the two year old he was sighing in relief as we reached the veil to the hospital.

"Good Morning Charlie! How are you today?" Hayley chirped enthusiastically and Charlie stared at her with a 'don't even ask me woman' look plastered on his face and she stepped back a little "You guys have three surgeries right now all are four hours long though" Hayley flipped through her file nodding contently shoving us toward the prep room.

I watched Charlie sluggishly pull off his clothes and replace them with his scrubs and shuffle over to the steel sink I was already standing at scrubbing my hands till they were red raw, Charlie suddenly snapped out of his sleep deprived haze and tightly grabbed onto the edge of the sink in his hands "Holy cow I actually thought I was just gonna be sick just now, I was going so well. Well Nevermind" He laughed loudly letting go of the sink and turned on the tap lathering huge amounts of soap onto his hands and arms.

I stood on the opposite side of the table to Charlie and under the surgical lights even behind the surgical mask you could tell Charlie was very pale but still came into the surgery. In this particular patient we had to remove a stillborn fetus from and ectoptic pregnancy and it required intricite procedures to safely remove the fetus and keep the reproductive organs intact.

For the first time since the surgery started I looked toward Charlie, sweat was beading on his forehead and his eyes were darkened slightly "Doctor Reinsford. Are you able to continue?" I asked stopping what I was doing to look at him fully now "I'm..fine" He cleared his throat continuing to assist with the operation. It heading into the final hour of the operation and it was nearing completion luckily, I was about to finish with the operation that required a complicated two person procedure but when I gazed up to Charlie's hands they were shaking rapidly barely able to hold onto the scalpel.

"Doctor Reinsford, This is complicated and we need full attention if you're feeling horrid Lillian can take over" I dropped my gaze to the patient but was interrupted again when the sound of metal clanging as Charlie collapsed like a ragdoll with a soft thud and I couldn't do anything but stand there helplessly because of the sterile situation I was in "Charlie? Charlie?! Hayley is he okay?!" I asked swallowing back the burning panic that was threatening to strangle me to death.

"Finish what you're doing William" Hayley motioned to her brother Brandon whom we had gone to college with was standing nearby to carry him out of the operating room while I stood there frozen with my hands sated in blood silently panicking to myself contemplating whether or not to run and join them or stay and do my job "Go after them William, We can finish here" Lillian patted my shoulder sympathetically and I was out of there like a lightning bolt tearing off the bloodied gloves and sterile protective clothing on my way.

I ran into Brandon who was probably going to lunch that directed me toward the room Hayley was in. I almost forgot to turn the door handle as I tumbled through the door into the room, Hayley was perched on the side of the bed lightly pressing a washcloth across Charlie's forehead "He is burning up Will, How did you not see this?" She raised an eyebrow at me yanking my hand to his forehead that felt like hot molten rock and I quickly jerked my hand away.

"I was lucky that I even got X rays, he has a family history of freaking stomach ulcers if one had ruptured then the damage will be nice and painful." She groaned throwing the washcloth into my hand and trading places with me, I leaned forward to press the washcloth to his heated skin as quiet pained noises escaped his mouth before his eyes slowly opened themselves "I didn't mean to ruin the surgery" He grumbled tightly clutching his stomach trying to take deep breaths to somewhat ease off the pain.

"I don't particularly mind, My mate just collapsed in the middle of an operating theatre. I think thats more important" I rolled my eyes at him, He nodded agreedly clenching his jaw in pain "But. Charlie Horse needs an ultrasound in case there is any cases of ruptured stomach ulcers, I can give you some morphine so I can get a clear view without you keeling over on me, You just talk to Will for a little bit" Hayley patted Charlie's head and turned to exit the room.

"I always hated ultrasounds, they were so creepy" He shuddered pulling at the printed pyjama shirt that Hayley had changed him into "You need it to see what treatment you need, the amount of times you did it in college and you know how they can save your live" I added matter of factually earning a 'seriously shut up smartass' glare from Charlie, Hayley re-entered pulling in a monitor with her and a syringe in her hand.

"Okay Charlie Horse, pull up your adorable pyjama shirt and we can see how many times I need to slap you upside the head for being a stubborn bastard" She smiled wickedly jabbing the syringe into Charlie's shoulder "Ah wow, now I see why people love morphine" He smirked blissfully "And that is freaking cold!" His head shot up to watch Hayley rub the blue gel over his abdomen "Quit your whining human." She stuck her tongue out at him gently pressing the transducer probe onto his skin.

"I don't get to do any slapping yet" She pouted moving it around some more before her mouth fell open in silent shock "Oh fuck me with a stick." Hayley cursed and Charlie restrained a laugh and lifted his head from the pillows to stare at her intensely with slight panic trying to get a look at her when her expression darkened further "What's wrong Hayley. Is it something bad?" He asked frowning at her clenching his hand into the blanket.

"No..better but worse at the same time" She smiled ever so slightly turning the screen to us "See this?" She pointed to a medium sized white cloud on the screen "This here. Is your baby." She added shaking her head in disbelief, I found myself going lightheaded and I had to shake my head in case I passed out. Charlie though was dead silent looking down at his stomach then up at the screen then at me looking for some closure, I reached toward his hand and linked it in mine for him.

"But how? That is physically impossible" He gulped wincing noticeably clutching his stomach again "Because a certain someone was in his heat cycle and decided it was the perfect time to marry and mark you and you became incredibly vulnerable to this sort of stuff, thing is. It works if you're a werewolf because there's a special enchantment that manufactures your body to care for the baby." She sighed tugging on her ponytail.

"Obviously a human cannot" Hayley perched herself on the other side of Charlie's leg rubbing away the gel with one of her handkerchiefs and pulled his shirt down for him, She clasped her hands together wringing them tightly."But a human carrier cannot survive past the first month without being turned, the choice is either be turned or you terminate the child" Hayley sighed avoiding Charlie's gaze as his face saddened sorrowfully

"So everything I have learnt for the past few years in college has just been tossed out of the window because I shagged and married a werewolf?" He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "Rage a war against hunters and werewolves or kill an innocent child" He snapped rubbing his eyes in frustration and the temperamental attachment with the child was already forming between them making this extremely hard for him as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"I'll leave you two alone to talk about it but then I have to take Charlie for an MRI to see what's wrong with his brain" She smiled sadly slowly making her way to the door and closing it behind her "I want to keep it. And stay human. For as long as possible anyway, thats if the MRI doesn't seal my fate." He placed his hand over his stomach gently running his thumb over it.

"Wait. How even does a guy have a kid anyway?" He asked raising a questioning eyebrow at me, I gave him a look and he immediately took the hint "ohh seriously?! That's horrible!" He cried shaking his head trying to clear any dirty images "That's why you need to be a werewolf, your body changes itself. But with a human the child will tear its way out whether they kill the host or not" I quickly clamped my mouth shut when he stared at me with fear swimming in his eyes.

"There's a plus to it. You won't get much bigger than this" I placed my hand about five to six centimetres away from his stomach he smiled widely "No exercise for me then!" He laughed before turning his head to me "William, I can see you don't really condone this, but think about it. A daughter or a son that would share our bloodline" He pulled me down beside him resting his head on the pillow nearest to me as I carefully replaced the washcloth onto his forehead and pressing it lightly against his cheek and neck as the pain from a distressed human/werewolf hunter hybrid child started returning again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
293K 12.3K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
78.4K 3.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
1.4M 44K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...