Hostile Actions // Teen Wolf

By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac are finally together. It has been a few months since the kanima, Jackson moved to London, Scot... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
OMG
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Next Book

Hello Again!

10K 226 17
By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Hey! So I'm not gonna update just yet! I'm going to wait until the prologue has AT LEAST 50 reads, 10 votes, and 5 comments! So once you read it just vote and comment something like "I can't wait" or "I'm excited or "I hate you" whatever you want! 

BUT FIRST! I have some ground to cover!

1. I have a goal to get MANY MORE comments and votes on this book! I KNOW you guys can do it! Just VOTE after reading and COMMENT your answer to my questions! Okay? NOT THAT HARD! You don't have to vote or comment on this, but PLEASE DO ON THE PROLOGUE that's posted before this!

2. You WILL find out what Erin is this book! I'm not going to tell you when, but you will!

3. I'm going to continue with the questions, so please answer them in the comments! It'll make me happy! Okay, you don't really care about that so... the more comments the faster I update! Okay? Okay.

I love you all, and I will update as soon as you all reach the goal! 

So see you soon!

P.S. what do you think of the new cover?:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
22.9K 625 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
769K 15.1K 47
❝You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I feel? I'll be devastated. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind.❞ Scott...
88.5K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...