Finding you... (Dolan twins)

By cupcakesandhazza

"What do you mean she's gone." More

Finding you...
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
important!!

F o u r

353 9 5
By cupcakesandhazza

"Hey stranger."

Before either could say anything else, I wrapped my arms around them.

By this time I was sobbing. My entire world was holding me in their arms.

The boys pulled back. Grayson's thumb swiped  the tears away, I laughed and blushed a little. "Sorry I'm such a mess, I just cant believe it's really you guys." I chuckled and the guys smiled.

"You don't have to apologize babe, we're happy to see you too." Ethan smiled.

"Well come in then unless you want to be blown over by the wind" I laughed wiping the rest of my tears away and opening the door wider. The boys followed me to the living room and sat  down. I just stood there awkwardly.

The boys looked around the house from where they were sitting. I couldn't help but get to thinking. What if they thought I was different? What if they get disappointed Of who I end up to be? What if they find out...?

"Ly?" I snapped my head up, smiling, pushing back a strand of hair. "Sorry what did you say?" I asked, I felt bad that I was so caught up in those thoughts.

"Do you live alone?" Ethan said noticing the house was silent. "Oh, no. My roommate is just out." I explained drifting off once again.

"Ice cream?" Grayson said trying to get my attention again.

I couldn't shake off all the thoughts. I felt bad for ignoring them, after all they had flown over to Australia just to see me and I'm not even giving them my attention.

I felt a cold hand on the small on my back pushing me forward.

I turned around to see Ethan's muscular body standing behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused as Ethan kept pushing me out the door.

"It's a surprise." Grayson giggled as I rolled my eyes. I fucking hate these twins.

*

When we arrived I hopped out of the car.

I looked around confused. "Um..?" Grayson looked at me. "We're at the ice cream parlor!" Ethan yells happily running across the parking lot and into the tiny shop on the corner.

I giggled awkwardly and walked with Grayson to the store.

*

"Thanks for ice cream guys..." I smiled tiredly at them both.

When we walked back into my apartment my eyes went straight to grace and Jacob making out on the couch. Fuck me.

I backed up and threw the boys back out the door. Walking back to the car.

"What's going on?" Ethan whispered confused as we all got back into the car. I started the car and turned to the boys. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" I said quickly fumbling with my phone.

"We were planning on getting a hotel." Grayson shrugged. "Okay I'll get a hotel too." I said getting out of the car again to grab clothes.

I run back to the door and open it as silently as I can.

I pass grace and Jacob and run up the stairs.

I slam my door open and run to my dresser, grabbing clothes and extra money. I tear open my closet and get a duffle bag. I run over to the side of my bed and grab my charger.

When I turn around I hear a light chuckle. Fuck.

"Hello love, long time no see?" Jacob laughs locking the door behind him.

"Jacob don't." I warned backing up. He took another step towards me.

"You missed me didn't ya?" I gulped and kept walking back.  He pushed himself up against me. I put my hand on his chest pushing against him. 

My phone buzzed.

Gray: where are you?

"No no sweetheart." Jacob laughed taking my phone and throwing it at the wall. I watched as it shattered into pieces, falling to the ground.

He pushes himself even closer if that's even possible and I let a tear slip.

I look around as his lips attack my neck. My eyes shoot to the glass vase that held the roses Grayson sent me a couple days ago.

"Jacob stop." I warned him one last time, when he didn't stop I quickly grabbed the vase and smashed in on his head.

His body fell limp to the floor as blood poured from his head.

I wiped the tears from my eyes running out of my room and grabbing the duffle bag.

I ran down the stairs and passed the living room. Bumping into grace.

"Oh hi ly-" I pushed her out of the way and ran out the door.  Running to the passengers side I get in and wipe my eyes once more.

Grayson now in the drivers seat looks worriedly at me.

"Drive." I say quietly.

"Lyric what's going o-" Ethan says from the backseat.

"Please just drive!" I shout and Grayson starts up the car and pulls out of the driveway.

*

"Lyric." Grayson whispers. I look up from the book I'm reading and adjust my glasses looking into gray's hazel eyes.

I had calmed down since the incident at my apartment. The boys still don't know what happened.

"Yes?" I answered back smiling at Grayson.

"You should get some sleep. It's 3am" He says. I sigh nodding my head. Getting up from the comfortable couch I walk over to my queen size bed. Grayson and Ethan decided to share a bed because they didn't want to intrude on my sleeping.

"Goodnight idiots." I smile as they both murder a goodnight.

*

I woke up with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the bathroom door closed and ran to the toilet, throwing up the last days worth of food.

I felt like shit.

I let a tear slip as Grayson and Ethan ran into the bathroom without knocking.

Grayson takes a hold of my hair and pulls into a makeshift ponytail. Thankful but also embarrassed I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and pull away from the toilet.

Grayson and Ethan looked at me, worry laced through their eyebrows.

"Are you alright?" Grayson asked concerned.

"Did you get food poisoning or something?" Ethan asked confused as to why I was so suddenly sick.

My mind shot to last night at the ice cream parlor.

"The ice cream." I answered. Grayson and Ethan looked at each other.

"But that's not possible? We all had the ice cream too." Ethan said.

"I'm lactose intolerant." I admitted.

"The only reason I ate it was because I felt bad." I confessed.

"I'm sorry." I cried sinking farther into the floor.

"No no don't apologize. We're sorry. We should've asked." Grayson said frowning.

"Let's get you to bed." Grayson said and walked over to me and picked me up.

He walked over to my bed and placed me under the covers.

"Thank you boys." I smiled. The both nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
596K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...