Hostile Actions // Teen Wolf

بواسطة Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac are finally together. It has been a few months since the kanima, Jackson moved to London, Scot... المزيد

Hello Again!
Chapter 1
OMG
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Next Book

Prologue

19.5K 314 9
بواسطة Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Isaac and I are finally together. It has been a few months since the kanima, Jackson moved to London, Scott and Allison broke up, Boyd and Erica still haven't returned, Derek, Isaac and I moved into a bigger apartment. The summer went by quickly, my birthday passed making me 17. Now we were starting Junior year, and let's just say with the alpha pack here?

It's gonna be one hell of a ride.

SEQUEL TO NEWLY BITTEN. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, I SUGGEST YOU GO DO BEFORE READING THIS. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

140K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
122K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
92.4K 2.6K 28
Lyrica Hale, the wife of Derek Hale, teaches Musical History at Beacon Hills High School. She's a werewolf, bitten and turned at the age of 14. The d...
15K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...