At Last---A Jassian Fanfiction

By 1luVbacon

We survived. Even after Scarif, we continue surviving. May the Force bless K-2SO for saving us. The others we... More

Greetings
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 16

173 10 3
By 1luVbacon

A/N: Longer chapter because I'm a dick for not updating in two days.

There is a new POV as well.

Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy breathing. It is my own. The only sound in the dimly lit room I found myself in.

My hands are strapped down and my hands set in place in a large metal seat.

I don't bother to struggle, knowing that whoever has captured me is smart enough to be able to hold me properly without a chance of escape. I mean, they did manage to make it into the Rebel base.

I let the tears and sobs fill the emptiness of the room. The realization that my nightmare has become a reality hit me like an asteroid.

My wailings echo among the walls.

I stop myself when I hear the squeak of the large door in the corner, my body trembling in fear.

What I see in the dim glow of the neon light is a tall, thin man of some species I do not recognize. His skin is a sickly grey and his mouth has a hollow area to one side, I presume from some terrible fight. His eyes lay deep in his skull and he stares down at me with a blank face. He wears dark grey robes, fitting to his demeanor.

My body shakes in fear as I try to conceal it. 

I stare at him with a neutral face, not daring to show fear although, deep down, I know he can sense it.

"Jyn Erso. Daughter of Galen Erso.", he begins, his voice deep and menacing, "You find yourself in a place I shall not name for obvious purposes and you are here to deliver a message."

Cassian's reassurances and Luke's warnings play in my mind and I find myself playing a false sense of confidence, trying to control the situation.

"I will not be delivering anything for you. Who are you? Why am I here?"

He gives a deep, sarcastic laugh followed by a large frown as I stares at me intensely.

I feel my head being press harshly and my brain being pressured and search as I give out a deep scream.

He is Force sensitive. He is obviously with the dark side.

"Oh, you will deliver a message. Make it known that my name is Snoke. I am the new leader of the soon to be First Order, the successor to the fallen Empire.", he says in a loud, strong voice.

I lead out harsh and deep breaths as he lets go of they hold on my mind.

He sets a cool demeanor once again.

"You are a smart girl, Jyn. To know that your nightmare was a warning. It was I who gave you that nightmare.", he said looking anywhere but at me.

"How...You can possibly be that-"

"Strong? You rebels have no idea of the power I or the new dark side possess.", he says with a smirk.

"You were chosen for you new position in the Rebellion and your father's position in the Empire. If my forces could kidnap you, then I wonder what else we could possibly do?", he rhetorically asks.

I listen in silence, a cringe displayed on my face.

"You will never take control of anything. You have no power in the this galaxy or the next.", I shout in his face.

"You naïve rebels. Armed with a false sense of justice and pride." He whispers hatefully," You will deliver my message on your own account, I know it."

He lifts his hand and that is the last I see of this so called "Snoke".

Blackness takes over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassian's POV

I woke up around 6:00 this morning. I have no missions assigned yet but it's a force of habit.

I go to the bathroom with tired eyes and splash water in my face, hoping to wake myself up.

I decide to take a shower, having plenty of time.

As I stand with the shower head's water droplets beating beating against my bare chest, I drift of to my newly founded engagement.

If I could, I would marry Jyn right now and right here in this shower, desperate to make her eternally mine.

But, of course, women will be women and although, Jyn is somewhat simplistic for things like this, I know she still wants a nice wedding. I can wait. I have plenty of patience. No you done.

Okay, I'm not really patient but for Jyn, I will be.

I step out of the shower once I am satisfied with my cleanliness and grab a towel, drying myself thoroughly.

I grab a tan colored shirt and forest green pants from my small dresser and slip into the clothes.

I sit at the foot of my bed and slide on my everyday boots.

It's 7:30 by the time I am all finished.

I go to Jyn's room next door and knock on it, deciding on asking her to joining me for breakfast at the cantina. I could just walk in as I know the code but that's kind of rude.

There is no response which is is quite odd as Jyn is an early riser like me.

"Jyn? Are you getting dressed? You know, I've seen you naked before.", I giggle.

No answer.

Maybe she's in the shower.

I punch in the code to her room and the door slides open.

I walk over to the bathroom but find it empty with the lights off.

The bed is made as well.

Did she go to breakfast without me?

That is the only thing I can think of.

I shrug and walk out of the room as it shuts automatically behind me.

As I walk to the cantina, red flags go off in my head.

Jyn always goes to breakfast with me, whether I ask her or she asks me.

Could she be mad at me?

I make it to the cantina and find that she is not there.

This is too weird.

I go to the hangar and find Han.

"Hey Han, have you seen Jyn? Was she here?", I ask with slight concern.

"No, I haven't. Oh, did you two have a fight? I knew it would happen at some point.", he says with a nonchalant tone.

"No, we didn't fight. I just can't find her.", I say with an eye roll, "Thanks anyway."

"No problemo, handsome.", he says and looks back to his ship.

I walk away with yet another eye roll.

Oh, I know! The plaque! She must be there!

I jog over to the plaque, wanting to see my fiancé already, wanting to stop this dumb search.

My heart slightly drops. She isn't there.

Calm down, Cassian. Think of other places.

The training room!

I run over to the training room, at this point desperate.

My eyes well up with tears as I see a sign that reads 'Training Room under repairs'.

This is not like Jyn. I know Jyn better than anyone and she would never just disappear into thin air like this.

Tears of frustration threaten to run down my face. I have looked everywhere that Jyn could possibly be.

Luckily, I see none other than Luke Skywalker walking down the hall and stop him, knowing he is good friends with Jyn.

"Luke, I'm Cassian. Jyn's fiancé. Do you have any idea where she is? I can't find her anywhere and I worried.", I say with desperation.

"Hey, Cassian. Jyn? The last time I saw her has last night, or should I say early morning? She was going to train but the room is closed. We talked a little...", he said with hesitation at the end.

"What is it?", I say with what I assume look like wild eyes.

"She...she told me about her nightmare. Do you know about i-", he asks, I interrupt him.

"Yes! Wait...Oh Force, you don't think...", I ask fearfully.

"Yes, I do think so. She's been capture. I can feel a disturbance in the Force.", he says with wide eyes.

I feel my appetite disappear, my stomach twisting, my head aching, my heart being pressured, my eyes welling up with tears.

"Fuck. I told her not to worry about it. That if it did happen that she would be strong but:but I didn't think it would. And now, she's gone...", I say through tears as Luke embraces me.

He tears away from the embrace and looks at me with his intense eyes.

"We must go tell Leia and being her back.", he says.

"But we have no clue where sh-", I begin, interrupted.

"Her kyber cristal. It has a connection with the Force. I can feel it now. Now that I know what has happened to her.", he says quickly.

"Oh, thank the Force.", I breath it with relief but the relief is soon gone. She could already be dead or dying as we speak.

"We will find Jyn, Cassian. She is strong. She knows what to do. She expected this to happen.", he reassures me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Hole shit! A lot of crap just happened! This was to exhilarating to write! I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter!

Did you guys like Cassian's POV? Do you think I should do it more often? Let me know!

Isn't that meme just a master piece. Did you notice the picture of her ass? Too good!

Please vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers!

May the Force be with you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 68 14
*COMPLETE* Cassian didn't expect to wake up. He had prepared himself once again for what seemed like inevitable death, although his final moments we...
24.5K 512 27
You're 26 years old. You were born on Hoth, one of the coldest planets in the galaxy. Both your parents abandoned you when you were about 2 years old...
593 9 5
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done, The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won, The port is near, the bells I hear...
18.6K 485 12
It's been six years since we decided we weren't meant to be together. Six years since we decided to call it quits. But I guess not even time itself c...