Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 75: Pink Matter
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 12: Something About You

32.4K 645 1.5K
By Mareejacks

Something About You- Majid Jordan

"I'm ready if you want, I'm ready to take you on."

---

Jake has become more annoying by the day with his antics. I can already hear his car running when I'm walking to my house. Again, Lauren had practice. I didn't mind; I didn't want to see her face anyways since she seemed to be lying to me for some odd reason.

"Dawn can you please get in the car!" He yells through his car window. I don't say anything. I continue to walk. Again, he speaks. "Let me just finish my part in the project, and we don't have to talk to each other ever again."

His words sounded appealing. But I knew he was lying; however; I don't want to do the project all by myself. I didn't want to be near him either because stupid Kelsey came out the of his car, it just made me wounded. But it's not like we were anything, it was just a kiss. I keep telling myself that, but I know what he did was wrong. Alcohol was added to my wounds when his words told me how he felt nothing about the kiss.

It's not his fault he didn't feel anything, but it just hurt knowing I felt something entirely more on a different level then he did. Then again it'll buy me time with the project, and then I can go to the get together at Dawson's house and show Lauren what an actual liar she really is. The odds outweigh each other, but I really want to show Lauren up. I don't say anything. Instead, I turn on my heel and open his car door. I sit there quietly and wait for him to start driving.

I'm still pissed about what he said earlier. His cruel words made me shed tears earlier, and I hate crying over stupid shit. But what did I expect exactly? Him to ask me on a date? Ha! I laugh at that nonsense. Besides, I would never want to go out with someone by the name of Jake Dennings.

"So are you going to be quiet for the rest of the day?" He asks me.

I don't respond but shrug. He pulls in my driveway, and we get to the front door. Again, I struggle to get it open, but I finally release the hinges.

Suddenly I have a thought. This thought would quite make me happy if Jake did this. I want to see his eyes.

When he's about to enter my door, I propose my predicament. "Take off your glasses."

"No." He furrows his brows in confusion.

"Fine," I say. He'll see what's to come. I walk up the steps, and he closes the door behind him harshly. He seems frustrated for some odd reason, and I can't help but smile to myself that I'm making him frustrated by not talking to him. Ignoring him never felt better than today. I grab my laptop, and I unlock it for him.

I sit down, and I face away from him. He finally reaches my bedroom and sits there in silence.

"You're really giving me the silent treatment?" He asks.

Again, I don't say anything, but I point to my laptop for him to do his part. I won't speak to him unless he takes his glasses off. I don't even look at him, but glance at my phone now and then to play a game on my phone.

About 45 minutes pass when he finally groans out. "Can you please talk to me. The silence is killing me. I need help with the project."

Again, I shrug. I am not giving him the satisfaction. I guess no ones ever said no to him before...

He sighs loudly. "Fine." He pauses. "I'll take my glasses off. Only if it's dim though."

I find myself smiling again. I stand up and close my curtains. I put my dim lights on, and sit back on the bed, this time facing Jake.

He takes them off, and his eyes are still breathtaking than ever.

"You've taken your glasses off before in the light." I say remembering the first day when he glared at him without his glasses for a second. Then I remember when I pushed him this morning.

"Only for a short time." He mutters. His eyes stare down at the floor.

"Why do you wear them?" I find myself asking the same question I did the first time when he was telling me I was stunning.

"For many reasons."

"Can you at least tell me one."

He pauses, and I can tell this is hard for him to open up to something he explicitly told me, "It's for me to know, and you to not know. "But I can tell that he wants to tell me. That he needs to tell me. He needs to let it out somehow, "Through time, I've developed..." He trails off. He furrows his brows, and his eyes look like they're trying to concentrate on something, on anything. But he stays silent longer than necessary. I move closer to him on my bed; I raise my hand to his arm. His skin tenses on command, as he tries to piece his words together. Then, "I've developed photophobia." He pauses again, but this time he talks quicker. "It's not the main reason, but it's become a problem since I wear them most of the day."

He's told me one reason out of many, and I can only imagine if he would tell me more over time.

"What is photophobia?" I knew that it means you're sensitive to the light, but I didn't know the extremes.

"It's an abnormal intolerance to visual looking of any light. My eyes are sensitive, and they get irritated very easily. They become red and puffy. Pain seers through me. My doctor... My doctor says it's all in my h-..." He again trails off.

I don't want to push him, but I'm curious. "Your doctor said what?"

"Never mind. I don't want to talk about it right now." He takes his arm away from my hand. "I need help with the project." He changes the subject.

I sigh. Realizing today isn't the day he will tell me another reason why he wears them, but I don't get too butthurt about it. We work another hour on the project, and I find my fingers getting tired already from typing away so much on my laptop.

He seems to keep staring at me. His eyes wander up and down my body but stay more so on my face. I find it uncomfortable, yet comfortable at the same time. I'm not used to him, or anyone stare at me. I roll my eyes at the screen. "Would you please stop staring me."

"Why? I do it all the time." His voice way too relaxed.

What? I look up to him and see his eyes once more. His face has moved way too close to mine. "I never notice." And I notice everything usually.

"Glasses are dark." He answers simply.

There silence afterward, and I can't help but turn my lips up slightly. "Why do you stare at me?"

"I don't know." The weirdest thing about this is, it's the same response that I got when I asked him why he defended me against Dawson.

"How come you don't know?" My voice has lowered in volume. His face is mere inches away; I see him glance around my face. To my eyes. My nose. My lips. His eyes hold lust to them when they land on my neck. He raises his hand there, and I wince and moan at his contact. His rough fingertips move about it softly, yet with a raw edge.

"Did I do that?" His voice is husky. He doesn't answer my question. My concealer most likely rubbed off when I kept playing with the bruise earlier to keep myself on the task on the project.

"You owe me m-" My demand is interrupted by him when he kisses my bruise that he made. He laps his tongue on it soothingly. Taking his time, my breath comes out short as I gasp harshly trying to catch my breath. He pulls back and looks at me in my eyes. My pulse has a sudden heartbeat as my stomach wants to flip.

A mischievous smile is on his face. He looks back at the screen, and pretends like he's done nothing, but left me panting.

I glance at his lips and see how the lines form down his mouth, it makes me want to do what I've wanted to do since yesterday when he bites his bottom lip. Before I know what I'm even doing, I lean in quickly and press a kiss to his lips. He doesn't respond for a short second out of shock. I start pulling back, but he pushes forward leaving more pressure between our heated kiss. When I officially pull away, he stares at me with so much emotion, lust, and passion mix well together through his eyes. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," I demand him, I want him to say it out loud, so I know that I'm not just imagining that he's looking at me like he's looking at the world for the first time. So I can see his eyes change.

He sighs loudly and glances down at my mouth again. He brings his hand to my chin and pulls my lips towards his, but he stops just before our lips touch. Our lips brush against one another; I can feel every line on his lips touch mine. "I don't feel anything." He says cruelly, he moves my face away from him and takes his hand away. I can tell he's lying because when he spoke the words, he wasn't looking in my eyes.

"You're lying." I glare at him. "Why? Why are you lying?"

"So what if I am lying." He raises his voice.
"What do you want me to say Dawn? That when our lips touch I don't feel sparks like in those stupid cliche movies, instead I feel like I'm being electrocuted throughout my whole body, and I can't feel anything but you. I can't feel the bed that's underneath me, I can't feel my feet touching the floor. I can't feel the air going through my lungs. All I feel is your lips, and your hands. Your body." His words lowering in volume. He comes closer to me each passing second. He glances over my figure landing on my lips, his voice becoming raspy. "I would sound insane if I said that to you."

His declaration for his desire for me has completely swept me off my feet. "You don't sound insane because I feel the same way." I almost want to forget everything, but my mind goes back to the time when I saw him with Kelsey. "Why were you with her?" I whisper. I know he knows who I am talking about.

He seems to pause, conflicted yet scared at what his words he'll say next. Afraid to tell the truth. "To forget you. To forget your body. Your lips." He raises his hand hesitantly and traces my lips with his thumb. I forget everything that's happened today, and before I know it, I kiss him again and again.

I wrap my arms around him, forgetting the laptop between us. He responds quickly this time, his tongue already pushing its way into my mouth. I moan as he cups my butt towards him. Again, I find myself on top of him. Except for this time, he lays flat on my bed. I nip at his lips, finding myself hearing him groan at me. He pulls my hair and turns, so he is on top of me.

He starts grinding on me slowly, which makes my back arch up to him. Everything is so automatic. It's like I was made to do this with him.

He starts to kiss down my neck, I can already feel his teeth there. I do not want to use extra makeup then needed, so I lightly push him away. He looks at me in the eyes confused, but I pull his lips with my teeth towards my mouth. My hands lace around his hair with ease, and I pull it hard. He groans louder in my mouth, grinding down harder through his jeans. We roll again, and I'm on top of him. His hands lay low on my hips, guiding me to move on his growing shaft.

I feel everything that I felt last time. Tingles all around our lips and hips when they mold to each other. I can't help not feeling this way towards him, as his minty tongue swirls around with mine.

Being brave, I slow down the heated kiss, taking immediate control, or as much power he gives me, and kiss the corner of his mouth. Then I move my lips down to his jawline kissing a bit harder. He breathes slower, trying to catch his breath. I finally reach his throat and do precisely what he did to me yesterday. I lightly bite down with my tongue seeping through to tend the wound. He moans loudly. I cover his mouth with my mouth again. He takes me in his arms, and literally picks me up and pushes me below him.

His self-control is almost gone. An almost animalistic feel to him takes hold. I can feel him becoming harder.

Slowly I feel his hand move down away from my face, that was previously cupping my cheeks. Down my neck, he goes. His hand hovers over my left breast, and he squeezes it lightly. My mouth goes agape, only giving him a chance to have better access to my mouth. His hand goes farther south to my stomach.

His fingers lightly tickle me, and I find myself giggling with a small smile as we continue to kiss. He smiles a little bit too, thinking I wouldn't notice that he is enjoying this as much as I am.

Before I know it, his hand lowers down over my middle. My smile has wholly vanished when I feel his fingers rub there. Pleasure feels around me, and he's only touching me through my leggings and underwear. My mouth opens in shock, and I find myself pushing his hand away in fear of this new feeling he sprung inside of me.

He moves away from me. His blown out eyes have been dilated. Dark pupils look down at mine. "I'll stop if you really want me to." He tells me seriously. His other hand strokes my cheek soothingly." It won't hurt. I promise." He whispers to me in his raspy voice.

I nod my head and pull his head back down to mine to kiss me again. My fingers lace around his hair once more. I don't even know what I agree too, but I remember he's telling the truth through his words.

He moves his hand back to my middle, curving his finger slightly, giving me pressure that's been soaking up because of his continued grinding. "Fuck." He curses, to which I moan in response. "You're already wet, and I haven't even properly touched you yet." He says in between sweet kisses.

The pressure of his fingers has me weeping to his command. His teasing pressure has given me no hope to live. If he doesn't do anything now, I might not survive. I lightly move my hips up towards his hand. My loose leggings have gently been soaking to his very touch. I continue to moan in his mouth that he quickly swallows with his tongue. His hand raises quickly to my mound, his fingers start to enter my leggings.

But just as soon as his hand gets there, I hear my door being knocked on. For a split second, I don't move and continue doing what I wanted to do, then the next second I realize why Jake's stopped and has run his hand away from me almost causing me to whimper. He separates my lips with his and looks at me with shock. Before we can even depart from each other, I hear my doorknob open. "Honey, I'm coming in." My mom says as she walks into my bedroom. "I got- what the fuck!" She curses as she looks down at us in horror.

We are currently tangled together in a heap of messy hair, and plump swollen lips that we've bitten off each other. His neck is slightly red; whiles mine is purple. One of Jake's hands is on the thigh, and the other is cupping my cheek, and my hands are in his hair. He's in between my legs for crying out loud! How am I going to explain this mess!?

Jake separates from me in seconds. He grabs his sunglasses that got knocked to the floor, trying to conceal his emotions as usual. "I'm so sorry." He mutters. He grabs his jacket and tries to rush past my mom.

He's fucking abandoning me. My mom's eyes are about to bulge. "Hold up." She grasps his collar on his shirt and pulls him back. He tenses but lets her. She slings him back next to me on my bed. "Explain. Now!" My mom asks me as she points at a red cheeks Jake.

I bite my lip trying to think up any lie, but I can't. My mom's to smart for this. I sigh deeply, and look at my mom that has a deep frown on her face." It's- it's-"

"Who is this?" She motions to Jake.

"Jake," I say.

My mom's eyes really want to pop out now. "Jake? The one you were mumbling about in your sleep?" She gives me a knowing smile; she knows that she just gave me the most significant embarrassing moment ever.

My eyes widen. Jake turns his head towards me. He furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

I ignore the questions. "We were working on a school project, and we just got... distracted."

"Distracted, huh." My mom crosses her arms. She looks at Jake. "You can leave now. I would like to speak to my daughter by herself." She says sternly.

He gulps loudly. Jake walks out the door rushingly.

When she hears the front door close from downstairs, she glares at me deeply.

"Mom, it was nothing-"

"Don't tell me it's nothing Dawn! Look at your neck." She points there. "I did not raise my daughter to be a slut!"

"I am not a slut!" I say, appalled that she would even call me that.

"You are not allowed to have any boys in your bedroom. If it's for a school project, you may work downstairs."

"That's not fair! It was only a one-time thing." More like a two-time thing...

"No, I don't care. You've lost your trust from me, and your father when he finds out about this."

I roll my eyes as if she can try to bring dad into this. "Dad? Really? He hasn't been home for weeks, and you're going to try to bring up someone who doesn't even love you or me anymore."

Her eyes brim bright, and I can tell she really wants to cry. There's a long moment of silence, and I regret everything that I just said to her. "I'm going out." My mom says. She heads out my bedroom door. Not even a minute later, I heard my front door open and snapped shut with a lock.

I really fucked up this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...
1.3K 126 18
Hi this is my first Fanfiction This story might start bad but i promise it gets a lot better :)) __________________________ This story is abou...
176K 7.5K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
10.4K 294 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...