Surrounded by Bad Boys

By KellyWeb

I was pushed onto the side of the car roughly. I gasped at the impact. "Oh, you hate me?" He asked as we both... More

Surrounded by Bad Boys
You again...
Bring it Around town
The Escape
Idiots & a Trip to the mall
Guess Who!
"Well that was Interesting..."
A/N Story Trailer
New News vs. Old News
Game On.
Unwanted vs. Wanted Moments
Truth of the 'Fox'
Lana's Words
Jealousy is Not a Good Color
A Night to Remember-HSM had it wrong-
We Can't Forget
Clean Slate
Commotion and Devotion
Speaking Up
I'm Jamie F*%#ing Jamison!
Disapointments and Broken Promises
Learning New Things
"It's Official Now"
Wrong Number
Day of Surprises
No More Secrets
Deal Making
Moving Clock
The Winter Ball
He's Not Here
"I think I'm on my Period"
The Day I Marked (Preview) Not an Update
Road Trip
It's Because I Care
A Quiet Day
Starting Winter Break
Don't Tell Eric
Playing With Your Head
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
It's Our Secret
New Paths
Happy?
Acceleration
Choo-Choo
Why Are You Here
Welcome Back
Caught
Open Your Eyes
Long Live the King
The Choice

Cue the Meltdown

202K 5.1K 2.9K
By KellyWeb

Enjoy! I will try to update Saturday evening!

Lexi ---> The beautiful Kat Graham!

Jamie

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Gosh, that was such a weird experience. I guess you can say everything is back on track, sort of. I haven't talked to Damon or the twins lately. I kind of think they're avoiding me. I wouldn't be surprised. Also today is the day that Rick leaves. Cue the tears. I'm dropping him off at the airport in about an hour.

"I don't want you to go!" I whined. This is like when I was moving. Except we are laying on the couch instead of my bed.

"I don't want to go!" He cried in a high pitch voice trying to mock me.

                "I don't sound like that you ass." I whacked his arm. He laughed as he attacked me trying to tickle me. I jumped up and ran. We ended up chasing each other outside running around the front yard. Rick grabbed my arm and I struggled to get free. Our laughter was cut short by my neighbor's door opening. Not just any door. Trevor's door. 

I watched as a red head marched out of his front door carrying her shoes in hand. Her make up smudged and she looked like shit! "You dick!" She yelled. I looked back at the door and saw a sickly calm Trevor leaning against the frame of the door shirtless. He gave the girl a wave and a little smile. I shook my head in disgust and disbelief. That poor girl...she should have known better than to sleep with that walking STD.

                Trevor removed his eyes from the retreating girl and looked in Rick and I's direction. We stared at each other for a second while he smirked cockily until he winked and slammed his door. Jack Donkey! I huffed out a breath and turned to look at Rick. He shook his head and dragged me back into the house. As we walked in Eric walked out the kitchen. He gave us a wave and then jogged up the stairs.

                Ever since I got out the hospital he's been a little quiet. After Rick told me why Eric was ignoring Trevor, I kind of pieced everything together. I knew Stephan was lying about the TV! Eric and Trevor are cool now though. You know how guys are...never fight long-unlike girls! But I have to say Eric held it up for a long time. Two days he ignored Trevor! One of those days was because he slept the entire day. Gotta love my bro right? Nah! I'm joking. I don't mind if their best friends again. I'm kind of over it anyway. I wouldn't want to be the reason they fight.

                But just because they are friends doesn't mean they are how they used to be. I can see Eric eyeing Trevor sometimes whenever I'm in the room. Plus, the guys don't meet up here anymore they meet up at Danny's house. I never have time to hang out with them anyway. I have a job! Which I'm going to today! Besides, the only places I'm allowed are home and the mall for work. It's like I'm on a leash.

I pulled Rick into a hug as he was about to board the plane. We just got here thirty minutes ago after he said goodbye to my mom and brother. Even Danny came over to say bye.

                "I can't believe you're really leaving. I won't see you for months!" I cry out.

                "I know, it's going to be ok." He smiled. "We will video chat. We are practically blood. There is no way our bond will end. Plus we have college. You and I, living the college free life-wherever we want." I nodded, just picturing us.

                "Sounds like a plan Rick." I smile. His phone buzzes and he looks at the message with a frown. He begins to look around almost searching for someone. "What's wrong? Who's texting you?" I asked leaning forward to snatch his phone. He quickly pulled back and put on a fake smile.

                "It's nothing." He laughed. I gave him the look waiting for him to confess. "I'm serious. Trust me." He said softly. I gave him a small smile and hugged him again. "I'll see you soon babe." I cringed at the pet name while Rick laughing knowing my reaction. I kissed his cheek and he walked off giving me one final wave before he was gone.

I sighed and walked back to the car. I felt like I was being watched like in the movies but knew I was being crazy. But still I'm not like those stupid girls in the movies so instead of waiting to figure it out I dashed to my car. When I closed the driver's door and started the ignition, I froze. Right on my dashboard was a single white rose and a little white card. I don't remember Rick leaving this...maybe it was a surprise. I picked up the card and read it. In beautiful cursive it wrote:

White; for your innocence.

Innocence I once held.

I furrowed my eyes and kept rereading it. If this was from Rick this was pretty creepy. I swallowed my spit and pulled out of the parking lot. Innocence I once held. What the hell does that mean? I drove all the way to the mall, still trying to think about where the flower came from. I already texted Rick and I'm waiting for him to land so he can respond. Innocence. As if I had any left.

I walked into the back room of the store and greeted Tye. He was about to leave for his lunch break so I had to take over the store. Rebecca was out for today but Lexi was still here.

                "Hey Lexi." I waved. She smiled and waved back happily. There are only few girls I would befriend and Lexi is definitely one of them. She is so chilled and laid back. Yes she has her girly times, mostly because she has a boyfriend. She never did tell me who he was though. She just talks about how sweet he is.

                "I missed you last week!" She pouted.

                "I know! I missed you too." I went behind the counter next to her and leaned back on the counter. "So when do you leave today?" I asked.

                "Bae is coming to pick me up for lunch." She smiled as she handed back the customer's change sending them a quiet 'thank you'.

                "Oh!" I gasped. "I get to meet mystery man?" I smiled suggestively.

                "Yes you do!" She laughed. "I'll be right back, I have to get my jacket." She waved me off as she went into the back room.

After helping a few people and having some conversations with others I leaned against the counter waiting for what's next. I guess I shouldn't have been so eager...

                "Jamie?" A deep voice called out lowly. My head snapped in his direction and I know my eyes are saucers. What is he doing here!? Never thought this would happen...

He slowly walked up to the counter and somewhat eyed me as if confused to see me here. No! Why are you here! I thought. "Sanders? What are you doing here?" I asked, not making myself sound friendly in anyway.

                "I'm-," He began but was cut off.

                "Babe!" Lexi yelled walking over to us. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. I stared in shock until they pulled apart. "Jamie, this is Sanders's, my boyfriend." She wrapped her arm around his waist. Sanders's held his confused face but smiled a little as he looked at Lexi. Wait a minute! Sanders is her boyfriend! Lexi is Sanders's girlfriend? How is this possible? How did she end up with him?

                "Sanders is your boyfriend? The one you have been talking about?" I asked dumbfounded.

                "Yes." She laughed. "You know each other?" She asked. I nodded slowly and looked at him for a second.

                "I'm friends with Stephan, and I met the rest through him..." I trailed off. "Well this is strange." No one spoke only awkwardly nodded. "Well enjoy your lunch." I waved her off.

                "Ok! Text me!" Lexi shouted. Sanders didn't utter a word only threw his hand up kind of. It's a start I guess.

That is so weird...Sanders has a girlfriend. And his girlfriend is his opposite! He seems...what's the word? Better. He seems better with her near. I stopped thinking about them when my phone buzzed.

What rose? I didn't leave anything in your car...?

I read Rick's text, and bit my lip. Then who left that in my car? I put my phone away and decided I would call Rick later. I sighed and tried to think of who would put that in my car.

                "Hey. Are you Jamie?" A voice said in front of me. I looked into the eyes of a complete stranger.

                "Do I know you?" I asked hesitantly.

                "No." The guy laughed. "But some guy paid me to give you this." He handed me a white envelope. I hesitantly took it and gave him a tight smile.

                "Um, what guy?" I asked.

                "Ugh he's right-," The guy turned around and began to look around. "Well, he was right there." He shrugged awkwardly.

                "Could you tell me what he looked like?" He nodded and tilted his head back a little like he was recalling a memory.

                "Yea. He was maybe my height. Had brown-light brown hair. Um...Oh! He had this tattoo!" He exclaims. I freeze and take a gulp.

                "A-a tattoo? Was it on his right arm?" I almost whispered.

                "Yea! Like this kind of flower thing." The guy said. I felt my chest rise and fall repeatedly.

                "Thank you." He nodded and turned to leave.

Could he be talking about him? My worst nightmare. No! He couldn't be! He's not supposed to be here for another two months. Besides he doesn't know where I live. Rick didn't even tell him I moved. But the guy said tattoo of a flower on his right arm. That had to be him. Tears watered my eyes as I thought of the possibilities. Who else would have put that note and rose in my car? I almost forgot about the card. I hurriedly opened the card and pulled out the note.

Our love is never ending...

Forever.

I opened up the envelope to put the note back in when something fell out. I picked up the paper off the floor. It was a long rectangle, like the ones at a photo booth. I turned the paper around and gasped at the images. I studied all four pictures, and winced at the pain in my heart. I looked so happy in these pictures...I looked in love. It's funny when I used to look back at these pictures I thought he loved me too.

"Sean! No I don't want to go in there!" I laughed. He tugged my arm practically dragging me to the photo booth. We have been at the carnival for three hours now and I now I probably look tired and crazy.

                "Come on baby! I want to take a picture with you." He urged. I shook my head and tried to pull back from him. He gripped my wrists harder and pulled me fully against him. "Please?" He asked softly. "You look beautiful." He whispered. I smiled and bit my tongue knowing he won me over once again.

                "Fine!" I moaned. He smiled triumphantly placing a kiss on my forehead. There weren't many people on line since the carnival was close to closing. After waiting a few minutes he dragged my inside the small booth. He inserted the money and looked at me smiling.

                "You ready?" He asked cheerfully.

                "Why are you so excited to take pictures?" I asked.

                "Because...they are memories. And I want to remember the best moments of my life. I want to capture every happy and loving moment with you. Because you are my happiness." He whispered. My heart swelled at his words. Does he really mean that? I smiled, and I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't even notice him smiling and taking pictures. I was still staring at his amazing and gorgeous face.

                "Jamie." He laughed. I snapped out of my stance and looked at his amuse face. He was looking at the picture. "You didn't even look at the camera." I blushed and looked down fumbling with my fingers. "Hey," he turned my head to look at him. "It's fine. Let's take another one. But I want you to keep this one really safe." He handed me the picture.

                "Why?" I took the picture in my hand and looked at it.

                "I want you to look at this picture and be reminded just how much you love me. I can see it in your eyes." He said grazing my fingers. "Say cheese." He whispered. I looked at the camera and laughed as he put a lingering kiss on my cheek. In the next picture we both did funny faces. In the third one we smiled normally-but they were both bright smiles. And in the final picture we both just stared at each other. "You are so special to me..." He laughed lightly. "I love you Jamie." I looked at him and melted. His eyes held so much honesty and vulnerability. I knew I loved this guy, and I knew we would last. He is everything I want and need. I love you Sean. "Forever." He said as he placed a gently kiss on my lips.

I wiped at my eyes, not realizing I was crying thinking about that night. I took the picture and crumbled it up shoving it in my pocket. I couldn't even stomach the thought of him being here in the same mall as me. I ran to one of the coworkers and told them I had a family emergency. They were understanding and took over for me. I grabbed my belongings and rushed out the mall. By the time I slammed my car shut I was balling tears. I turned the ignition and sped out of the mall. The car ride home was terrible. My head was killing me and my eyes were burning.

I kept thinking about every moment I spent with Sean, and all the times we'd laughed together. But then I started thinking about that night. I gave him everything and he hurt me. How could I be so stupid!? I pounded my palms on my steering wheel still crying. I pulled into the garage and quickly got out the car.

I ran into the house and hurried up the stairs. I heard a chorus of laughter so I knew the guys were here. I don't need them bothering me right now.

                "Jamie? Is that you?" Eric called out. I know if I don't respond then they will come to me, so I swallow and try to sound as normal as possible.

                "Yea. It's me." I shout back.

                "Mom is coming home earlier than usual and was planning on taking you to the movies."

Damn. I love the movies. But right now I don't know if I can handle it. My heart and head is in over drive and I feel like I'm about to break any moment.

                "Um, do you mind calling her and telling her I'm not feeling well?" I ask shakily.

                "You're turning down the movies? What's wrong with you?" Eric asked. I heard footsteps on the wooden ground coming closer to the staircase. I ran to my room and locked the door. "Jamie, open this door now." Eric said banging on the door.

                "Please just leave me alone." My voice cracked. "I don't feel well." I lied.

                "Jamie let me see you then. I can probably help. Open the door."

                "Eric just go!" I yell, tears starting to come back.

After a few more attempts I guess Eric gave up. It was quiet...and I needed this. It hurts so badly. I thought after two years I would be over it but I'm not...I'm not over it. Cue the meltdown. A sob left my mouth without permission until the point I just broke down all over again. I looked at the card as it hung out my coat pocket. I stood up and walked over the card and snatched it. I began to shake as I gripped my hair and let out a scream. Oh God...help me. Please. I can't do this. He's back and I don't know what to do.

Sean is back.

What do you think Sean did? What do you think overall?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 17.1K 46
"And what if I don't Parker?" He asked, Smirking. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "I can easily go and tell my dad about-" I was instantly...
440K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
152K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...