Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 46

1K 55 67
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: I have no idea what I'm gonna write for this chapter so yey

Btw for ya'll marvel fans who ship ironstrange (tony x strange) hope u'll look at my new one shot collection, IronStrange Collection.

I wish you'll read it! Thanks!

*=*

Chapter 46 "Inner Thoughts"

Third Person's POV

Night

Everyone retired for the day. But they promised to visit again tomorrow, as much as possible. They left for the sake of Dipper's sanity. Melinda was in tears when she hears his screams and it breaks her thoroughly every time he looks at her as if she was a threat. A huge, terrifying threat.

Maxon heard the news about it through Karen. He said he'll be coming back tomorrow and to tell Melinda to wait for him.

Mabel is in front of Dipper's room. She is seating in one of the chairs, just staring at the door. The doctor said that they gave him a medicine that made him fall asleep. She halfly thankful for that because of that the heartbreaking screams can stop, her inner screams won't. So she isn't in peace yet.

She already called her parents earlier, they're coming.

Her eyes lidded, "I don't think.. he would like that very much." She whispered, "especially in this condition.." She groaned, leaning back in disappointment.

She stared at the ceiling, pondering her life.

You made it worse.

She closed her eyes.

"I know.."

"What do you know?"

Mabel flinched when suddenly someone sat next to her and asked that question. She turned to the person next to her, surprised to see Bill at this kind of hour.

The blond gave her one of his usual smiles. He looks rather cool since he's on his parka and a gray turtle neck underneath that parka. He pulled out a lollipop out from his pocket, pointing it to her.

"You need to sweeten up yourself, sweetheart." He chuckled.

Mabel rolled her eyes but gladly took the lollipop and opened it, looking away from him. "Is the situation a bit salty for you?" She smirked and popped the lollipop in her mouth.

Bill laughed at that, "good one, Mabes. You got me." He muttered.

"It's also a serious question, 'ya know.."

"I know." He answered briefly. He leans back, sighing, "Mabes.. you should know... I.."

"I know, don't worry." She giggled, patting his shoulder.

Bill found the reassurance on her touch, he was thankful for that. He nodded, "thanks, Mabes.." He whispered.

Mabel hummed and stared back at the door. For Bill, the stare looks so sad. To be honest, he wanted to know what made Dipper like this. What made the trauma click. Because for sure, it wasn't because the two of them haven't seen each other that much. However, it feels wrong to ask such a sensetive topic. He'll just wait for the opportunity.

"You must be worried sick." She said.

He nodded because if he open his mouth, it'll be the million reasons why he's so damn worried coming out.

"It's all my fault."

His eyes widen, he stared at her and saw the strong mask crumbling away. He felt his heart ache at this scene, he knows too that Dipper would feel the same way.

"Mabel-"

She gritted her teeth as she lowered her head down to her lap, shaking like there was an earthquake inside her. "Mabes, come on-" He whispered, oh so gently. It wasn't soon when she started crying again, the stiffled sobs under her breath. The need of air yet it she knows completely she doesn't need air especially if that air is with the same of her brother.

Bill has no idea what to do, completely. He just sit there, watching her explode, watching her crumble, watching her slowly die. Then he noticed.

It wasn't different when he was on a hospital once.

"I made it worse, Bill.. I fucking made everything worse-" it was followed by a silent scream, gasping for air.

He was on a daze. Ah.. I can see it. I can see myself from her..

"I won't ask how you did everything worse.." He stated, letting his hand pat her back, gently. "But.. knowing you, I know you didn't do it consciously." He said.

"You love your brother so much, Mabes." He chuckled, "I'm sure, he already forgave you for what you did. He's just that way. Heh."

Mabel looked at him, in tears. She was so ready. She was so ready to give everything up. Not to see Dipper again. Not to talk to him ever again. Not to give him hugs.. hearing him sing just for her.. laughing.. snorting.. everything.. She bites her lower lip and wrapped her arms around Bill's torso, her muffled screaming on his chest, it was literally breaking him. But, it was okay. He pat her head as she let her cry with his free arm around her waist. He whispered gentle things, like how everything will be fine.

He narrowed his eyes at the door with a serious face.

"I'll make everything okay." It wasn't your fault.

*=*

Later

Their parents came. Paired with worried expression, it wasn't surprising to see the mother crying, overthinking what might have happened to her child. They went straight to the room that Mabel told them and saw her talking with a familiar guy. The mother stilled, confusing the father.

Is.. he? She remembered that person very well.

The familiar guy laughed and said goodbye to Mabel, who waves her hand and saw her parents. Her face lightened up and was completely relieved at their company.

The mother saw Bill's face and was slightly relieved that it wasn't the man back then. However, it send shivers down to her spine when the resemblance is too great.

Bill, on the other hand was generally confused that he was given to. He just smiled at the parents and left without a word on them.

That time, Mabel was their to give them hugs.

"Dad! Mom!" She exclaimed, smiling as she can.

"Oh.. dear, princess." The father muttered, cupping Mabel's cheek that is wet, "where is your brother?" He asked in outmost concern.

Mabel shooked her head, "you can't meet him, dad.." She whispered, "he's terrified. He'll turn screaming if someone comes inside his room." She reasoned.

The mother gasped and covered her mouth. The worry washing over her whole being, "dear God.." The tears coming again, sobbing, "what can we do..?" She whispered.

"Mom.." Mabel muttered and gave her a gentle hug.

"I'm so so sorry.. This is my fault.." She whispered, hurt.

The father embraced the two, his old features of his face gotten more sadden. The fact his pair of twins and his wife is in dispair. He pecked their heads, letting one tear slip out.

And once again.. I can't do anything to lift up their spirits.

*=*

Midnight

Bill knows sneaking inside a hospital with a grappling hook and wearing a ski mask is very wrong and that he might be even get arrested. And the thought of him inside a jail cell didn't bother him at the slightest. Instead he smirked, mocking the tall building in front of him. Jail is like his second home, to be honest.

His objective for this night is to get inside Dipper's room.

He checked his surroundings again. Narrowimg his eyes sideways, check if there's any guards, patrols. When he finds the coast is clear, he grabbed the hem of his hoodie and covered his head. He quickly swings the rope of the grappling hook, in full concentration since if he missed this one, no doubt someone will hear him and that'll be bad. Luckily, he is very good at targetting. He stuck his tongue out and threw the hook at the 3rd floor window.

*clank*

It went straight to the stool of the window. He yelled a silent 'yes' and quickly went on action. He tightened his grip on the rope and prayed for the best. He climbed fast and focused, if he missed a step, he'll fall and well, make a commotion about it.

The trip wasn't long, just for a few large steps, he's already in front of the window, he can see Dipper on the bed, asleep and it hurts for him to say and even think about it.

He's restrained on the bed. Wrists tied around a leather belt on the bed and so does his ankles. His expression wasn't peaceful either, he looks rather tense as if someone will attack him any moment now.

Bill clicked his tongue and was lucky that the window is unlocked. The window pane creaked slowly as he opened it, his eyes stayed on Dipper, watching him open his eyes any minute. When the window is opened widely, he stepped in and quickly grabbed an injection on his parka's pocket. That injection is contained of an anesthesia that he stole on a tray in some nurses' office.

He closed the window and approached Dipper, accidentaly, he nudged the side table and the clattering sound of a certain object inside made a noise. He quickly held the table still with his every part of his body sweating.

He looked out at the door and waited for someone to come in.

But nobody came. (*undertale fans? Eh? Eh~?)

He sighed in relief through his nose. He looked down and saw a pair of brown eyes on him, swirled with horrific look.

Oh, fuck.

Before Dipper even take a breath to scream, Bill covered his mouth to stiffle his breathing. Dipper yelped and wanted to defend himself but the restraints won't let him. His eyes started to form tears and he started to pale. Someone is touching me. Someone I don't know is touching me! He tried to scream but no avail. Bill clicked his tongue and quickly shot him with the anesthesia. He muttered an apology, he felt he just killed himself.

Dipper's body tensed and slowly relaxed. His skin quickly regained color while his eyes dropped into half lidded. He was calm, relaxed in the medicine kind of way.

Bill let's go of him and said, "I-I'm so sorry.." He muttered.

The restrained man can't see his face and was curious. However for some reason, he knew him. He knows that face. He knows..

"-ill.." He muttered.

Bill's eyes widen, surprised, "huh?"

Then, Dipper's confused grin appeared on his face. That surprised Bill even more but what he said next shooked him.

".. Will?"

As if the whole world gone into a stop and everything around him is gone. Just him and Dipper and.. memories.

"That.. must be you, Will-" He continued to smile but this time a little more clumsier and less confused, "it has to be you.. You've saved me.. countless of times.. when I was in that forest.. in that town that we loved.. Gravity Falls.."

Bill paled, unable to speak, too confused, too overwhelmed.

Dipper giggled and looked at him with such a pure expression, "especially.. that time.. do you remember?" He asked.

He swallowed, "w-what time.."

"When I was kidnapped, dummy~" he sang.

Bill was taken aback.

"You.. saved me.. earning so many.. deep injuries.. even a scar over the nape.. of your neck.." The tears that built up started falling like bombs, "i.. couldn't repay you.. and yet here you are again.." Dipper wanted to touch him, so badly. "You're.. going to save me again?.. not fair, Will.. so unfair.." he sobbed.

Dipper blinked when the tears started to blocked his eyesight. When he opened his eyes, he saw countless of tears streaming down to the other's cheek.

He sadden, "oh, Will.. don't cry.." He whispered.

Bill clenched his jaw at his brother's name. "What.."

"Huh?"

"What... do I have.. to do? To save you?" He asked, begging.

Those brown eyes that he looks at so much softens but not for him. Those eyes doesn't belong to me. Bill was falling apart, he can feel himself breaking into pieces every time he heard his twin's name and the past they have together. Oh God.. everything, everything isn't for me. He wanted to scream so loud and tear himself apart.

"You can't." Dipper said with a soft smile.

"W-What?"

"I don't want to be saved by you.." He whispered, his eyes wander at the door, a look that he knows completely. That gaze full of love, Bill felt too blind not to see such a beautiful look. Those went back at him, he grinned.

"I'm waiting for a certain someone to come and see me."

Bill felt his chest tightened, he knows, he just knew that his Pine Tree meant by him. He felt his lips curved into a strange smiley way, as the tears kept coming.

"Damn.." He muttered and covered his lips, stiffling the sobs.

Dipper smiled sadly, as he feels like his eyes dropping, "i.. i want to see you again, Will.." He whispered, "this time.."

His eyes closed, "i'll be saving you.." he muttered and fell asleep.

Bill knelt on the ground with his hands locked around his jaw, forcing himself to not to scream. But, god, he really wanted to. He wants the whole world to hear his cries, his exhaustion, his pain.

Why? How? How did this happen? When did they meet? Then the question that he wanted the answer the most, why the hell Dipper got kidnapped?

*=*

Ces: AAAAAAAA- is what i expect from you, guys. Well the mystery guy is known! Now, *gives u shovel* go dig deeper to find the answer, my hunters!

Words: 2261

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 168 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
100K 1.8K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.
84K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...