Don't Mess With Scott Hoying'...

By Jake_Sully_

"There isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect her." ** Trigger Warnings- •self harm •drinking •talk of smok... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38XXX
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 XXX
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83XXX
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100 part two (101)
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110XXX
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128XXX
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
Les Talk
long awaited update
EPILOGUE

100

3.3K 166 151
By Jake_Sully_

The dress Mitch is wearing in this chapter and the one before (not the one shot)

CHAPTER 100 IS HERE!!!

This is very very long and took me about twenty minutes to read.

Be ready for heartbreak and some fluff. Mostly heartbreak.

Alright, alright, don't wanna keep y'all waiting. Feel free to comment like maniacs and like this chapter.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

*****

They were on the car ride back home when Scott's parents got a call saying that they need to be on the next flight out to New York.

To the normal eyes, Scott didn't seem fazed by it but Mitch could tell that Scott didn't want his parents to go and that he wanted them to stay.

Scott's parents thought that Scott was okay with it but Scott so wasn't. Connie and Rick do this every time they come to visit. They show up at the house unexpectedly or they give Scott late notice and have Scott pick them up at the airport. They say they'll be there for two or three days, but it always gets cut short by some stupid phone call. Scott plays it cool, saying that it's fine when it's not and watched his parents leave.

This started about two years ago. Connie and Rick would never leave a fourteen/fifteen year old at home but they certainly didn't have a problem leaving a sixteen/seventeen year old at home.

Scott's mother kissed Scott's cheek, "Well see you again soon, okay?" She says but that really means they won't see Scott for another few months.

Mitch stood back as he watched them say their goodbyes.

Rick shook Scott's hand, "Take care of your boy, alright? Text us if you need anything, we won't hesitate to come help." Which really means that they'll only come help if it doesn't interfere with what they're doing.

"Okay, I will." Scott said in a soft voice, reminding you of a sad child.

Connie hugged Scott, "We love you, sweetie," then she pulled away and put a hand on Scott's cheek, "bye." She said.

"Bye," Scott whispered.

Connie and Rick held hands as they walked down the stairs and to the limo.

Scott shut the door, not sparing his parents another glance.

Scott pressed his back against the door, sliding down it until he was sitting on the floor, his knees bent and his elbows propped up on his knees as he played with his fingers, staring at them.

Mitch frowned and walked closer to Scott, he thinks maybe Scott forgot Mitch was in the room because Scott would never act like this in front of Mitch.

Mitch sat down, beside Scott but facing him, moving the skirt of his dress out of the way. Mitch's hand rested on Scott's bicep, making Scott jump a little and flinch away from his touch.

Scott looked at Mitch but quickly looked away, "Sorry," Scott whispered, "I shouldn't be acting like this."

Mitch sighed, moving in front of Scott, taking Scott's elbows off of Scott's knees and pushing Scott's legs apart to make more room. Mitch then sat in between Scott's legs, resting the side of his head on Scott's chest, and a hand on Scott's stomach.

Scott sighed, "Baby..." he said.

"It's okay, Scottie. You don't have to act all tough all the time. I know who you are, Scott Hoying."

Scott chuckled bitterly and wrapped his arms around Mitch, burying his head in Mitch's shoulder.

*

Scott fell asleep soon after his parents left, being exhausted from crying into Mitch's shoulder.

Mitch kissed Scott's forehead and got off the bed, walking in front of the mirror and smiling at the way he looked in his dress. He may not be confident twenty four-seven but he was definitely confident in this dress.

He slipped his heals off and walked over to the walk-in closet, putting them away.

He then slipped out of his dress, leaving him in a pair of boxers.

He took a hanger, hanging his dress up carefully before pulling a red, wool, flannel, Scott's of course, and slipping it on, buttoning it up.

He didn't feel the need to put on any pants, the shirt coming down to halfway of his thigh, and walked out of the room.

He walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing his leftover dessert, a Godiva chocolate cheesecake but more fancy?

He took a spoon out of the drawer and began eating it. The chocolate-y taste filled his mouth as he savored it.

He carried the plate, with the spoon on it, to the couch and sat down, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

He propped his feet up on the coffee table and grabbed the blanket beside him, draping it over his legs.

The TV played some old comedy show, maybe from the 80's or 70's. Mitch always likes to watch old shows, he liked how it was back then. There was drama but everything seem to have come together. The men took care of their wives and children, working day and night for them. The husband was affectionate and truthful, never un-loyal.

Things were good back then... now everything is so fucked up. Everything is so blurry and you can never see straight, never see clearly. The only thing Mitch sees with a clear view... is Scott.

Everything else is hard to see and you don't see it from far away, you never see it until it hits you right in the face.

But I'm getting too deep.

Mitch got comfy and snuggled up in the blanket, watching the rest of the episode, which was around forty-five minutes long, before continuing to the next one.

It was a black and white show, even though they had color in the 70's-80's, Mitch guesses they just kept this black and white, or maybe Mitch's prediction of when the show was made is way off. One of the two.

Mitch finished the giant piece of cheesecake, setting the plate down on the coffee table before leaning back into the couch and getting comfy again.

He pulled the blanket up to his face, bending his knees so that his whole body was on the couch and snuggling back into the couch even more.

Mitch almost didn't notice when Scott walked out, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a drink out of the fridge. Almost.

Mitch turned his head, getting a glance of Scott's tired face before Scott almost got away with being sneaky, about to walk back to the room before Mitch called his name.

Scott turned his body towards him, sighing, "Yes, babydoll?" He asked.

Mitch's brows furrowed, "Are you upset with me."

Scott shook his head, walking to Mitch, "Oh no, honey. Why would you think that?" He asked, sitting down beside Mitch on the couch.

Mitch shrugged, "It just seems you were trying to get out of here before I could see you."

Scott shook his head, smiling slightly, "Im sorry, baby. I'm on an important phone call and didn't want to leave them waiting."

Mitch titled his head, "Important? Is it work?" Mitch asked.

Scott scratched behind his head, "Uh, no, not exactly."

"Okay." Mitch said slowly, "are you gonna tell me?"

Scott nodded, "Yes, I will, just after the phone call, okay? I promise I'm not keeping anything from you."

Mitch looked down, nodding, then looked back up, "Okay, go back to your phone call, love you, baby."

Scott smiled at him, kissing his forehead softly, "I love you too, kleines Mädchen."

Mitch rolled his eyes as Scott slipped off the couch and made his way back to their room, walking down the two hallways.

"You better tell me what these names mean." Mitch yelled after him, hearing Scott's deep chuckle from the living room.

Mitch giggled a little, turning his attention back to the TV screen and getting back into the position he was in before.

Mitch didn't have time to be worried about what the phone call Scott was having, because Scott will tell him when the time is right. And even if Mitch doesn't need to know about it, if it will hurt him, then he trusts Scott to tell him anyway because.. just because things can hurt you doesn't mean you shouldn't know about it.

Mitch was pretty sure he heard screaming at one point, fighting at another, and slamming of things almost the whole time.

Mitch was getting concerned, yes, but he didn't feel as if it was his place to step in, that was, until he heard a thump and a giant crash come from their room.

Mitch never threw a blanket off himself so fast. He sprinted down the two small hallways and threw the bedroom door open.

Scott had his fist stuck in the dry wall, his phone thrown across the room, shattered to pieces on the floor.

Mitch gasped, making Scott look at him as Scott slowly took his fist out of the wall.

Mitch took Scott's fist in his hand, "It's fine, mein schatz."

"Oh, Scottie, baby, what'd you do?" Mitch asked.

"I was angry. I'm sorry."

Mitch looked at him and moved a piece of hair from his forehead, "Awe, don't be sorry honey. Does it hurt?" Mitch asked.

"Just a little." Scott said.

Mitch nodded, "Okay. Go sit on the bed. I'll grab some stuff, alright? And I'll take care of you." Mitch replied, giving Scott a soft kiss on the cheek and walking out of the room to find a first aid kit.

Mitch found it in the bottom kitchen cabinet, taking it out and standing up off the floor, walking back to Scott.

Mitch smiled sadly when he walked back into the room, seeing Scott sat on the bed, his feet and knees apart and his forearms resting on his knees, one hand holding the hurt one, and his head hanging low.

Mitch walked up to him, sitting down next to him with the first aid kit in his lap.

Scott turned his head to look at Mitch, a sad look on his features, "kleines Mädchen..... I have to tell you something." Scott said softly.

Mitch knew it was something big, something that would change things, but he didn't want to know. Not yet. Not till Scott was okay.

Mitch sighed, opening the first aid kit, "Tell me after I fix you up, okay?"

Scott nodded, looking away and biting his lip, "Okay." He whispered.

Mitch nodded, grabbing some disinfectant and pouring some on a clean towel, cleaning Scott's wounds.

Scott barley flinched, not bothered by the pain the disinfectant caused on his open wounds, only focusing on how he's gonna tell Mitch what's going on.

Mitch wrapped Scott's hand with gauze, protecting it from germs and things that will make it infected.

Scott looked to Mitch slowly as Mitch packed up the first aid kit and simply got up, walking out of the room to put the kit away.

Mitch kneeled down in the kitchen, opening the bottom cabinet and putting it on the upper shelf, closing it up and getting off the ground.

Mitch put his hands on the counter top, leaning into them. He looked to the hallway and sighed. He knew Scott had something bad to tell him, he could tell because it even made Scott upset.

Mitch shook his head and looked down at the marble counter, letting his mind drift of as he stared at the different shades and colors.

He must've been standing there for quite awhile because he soon felt Scott's presence behind him, Scott's long arms coming around to rest themselves beside Mitch's, Scott leaning into Mitch's back a little.

Scott kissed Mitch's shoulder, then behind his ear, "What's wrong?" Scott asked quietly.

"...nothing really, I'm just zoning out... it's peaceful out here. All quiet and nothing to distract me.."

Scott nodded, resting his temple of Mitch's shoulder, his face facing Mitch's neck.

Mitch shivered a little at the feeling of Scott's breath on his neck, making Scott chuckle a little.

Mitch leaned his head on Scott's, hoping to stall time and have a small quiet moment with his boy.

"Mitchie..." Scott whispered, "we need to talk, baby."

Mitch sighed, then bit his lip and nodded his head.

Scott pulled away, pushing himself off the counter with his hands. Mitch, shivered a bit at the loss of warmth and turned around, facing Scott and giving him a small smile.

"Where do you wanna talk about this?" Mitch asked.

"Let's just go to the room, okay?"

Mitch nodded and followed behind Scott back to their room. Scott held his hurt hand against his chest, making Mitch realize that he was leaning on the counter with it.

Mitch didn't have time to worry as they walked into the bedroom, Scott holding the door open for Mitch and shutting it behind them.

Mitch was about to sit, but Scott stopped him, "I think you'll want to be standing for this..." Scott said.

Mitch's brows furrowed and he stood straight. Scott crossed his arms in front of his chest and closed his eyes, sighing, "Its about your mom..." Scott said slowly.

Mitch's brows were furrowed, "I don't understand..?"

Scott took a deep breath, in and out, "When I was on the phone... it was with the Los Angles Hospital... your mom... got in a really bad car accident... and she's not doing so well..." Scott explained very carefully, looking at Mitch with concerned eyes, not knowing how the boy will react.

Mitch bit his lip, looking at the ground and nodding slowly, "Okay," he whispered.

Scott's brows drew together, "Your not upset?" He asked.

Mitch shook his head, "She's my mother, yes, but that doesn't mean she's my mom. Connie is more of a mom to me than she is... she hurt me... sent me off to live with you because she couldn't pull herself together enough to raise her own son... and, don't ever get me wrong on this, living with you has changed my life, you've filled me with so much happiness but... but that woman is nothing to me than the woman who conceived and birthed me...."

Scott felt sad for him, looking at him with eyes full of pity, "You don't want to go see her..?" Scott asked.

Mitch looked up sharply, "Why would I go see her."

"She misses you, Mitchie."

Mitch laughed bitterly, "Don't try and make me feel better Scott. I don't want to see her... at least not right now. God... I've barley forgiven her for what she's done."

"I'm sorry." Scott whispered.

Mitch shook his head, "It's not your fault... just... say something, do something, to make me feel better. Hold me, tell me sweet things, take a bath with me... I don't care just... take my mind off of this..."

Scott frowned and walked up to Mitch, pulling him into a hug, "I thought you said you didn't care, mein schatz."

"No... I'm just very upset with her. I feel like if I see her that.. I'll just burst and... and I don't want to burst at her. I don't want her to know how I feel, she doesn't deserve to know how I feel."

Scott pulled away, looking into Mitch's eyes, one hand holding Mitch's cheek, "And how do you feel?" Scott asked.

Mitch closed his eyes and shook his head, "So betrayed.." he whispered.

"Oh, baby." Scott said softly, wiping a tear that made its way down Mitch's face.

Mitch shook his head squeezing his eyes shut then opening them to a blurry sight of Scott, "I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Can we talk about this in the morning... please."

"Yes, of course, princess... just... I know that you don't wanna see her but... maybe sometime.. just for a little bit, when your ready, we can visit..?"

"I'll think about it.."

Scott kissed Mitch's lips softly, "Good enough for me."

*

Scott ran Mitch a hot bath and filled it with bubbles and made the color light purple with lavender scents, to calm Mitch down.

Scott had a list he intended to complete to make Mitch feel better.

•run Mitch a bath
•hold him
•say sweet things to him

And he planned to do it all at once.

Scott sat in the bath with Mitch, sitting down in it with Mitch in his arms bridal style. Mitch curled up to Scott's chest once they were settled in, holding onto one of Scott's biceps.

"I love you, kleines Mädchen, so goddamn much."

Mitch smiled slightly, closing his eyes, "I love you too, my sweet boy."

Scott pulled Mitch closer, "You're so beautiful," he said, kissing Mitch's cheek.

Mitch giggled and smiled for the first time since Scott has told him about his mom.

Scott chuckled a little too, "Awe, look at that beautiful smile."

Mitch hid his face in his hands.. he should've known Scott would have him feeling better in just an hour.

Scott rested his hand on the side of Mitch's head, and the other around Mitch's back, holding him close.

"Thanks for this, Scottie."

"You're welcome, baby boy."

They sat in more silence, the water cooling a little bit, not too much so that they'd have to get out.

Mitch got more tired, Scott holding him closer every minute that passes, maybe giving him soft kisses here and there.

"Mitchie..?" Scott said.

"Mm, yes baby?"

"kleine Mädchens means 'babygirl' and mein schatz means 'my sweetheart'."

Mitch looked up at him, hand over his mouth, "You're serious?" He asked. Scott responding with a nod, "O my god, fuck, that's so cute. I love you so fucking much."

Scott chuckled, pulling Mitch in for a long, slow, passionate, kiss.

The water eventually went cold, making them have to get out. Scott drained the water as Mitch put on Scott's flannel he was wearing before, sitting on the bed, on his phone, waiting for Scott.

Scott came out of the bathroom in black boxers, hair a little damp and messy.

Mitch looked up at him as Scott walked closer, smiling slightly at him. Scott set his phone down on the nightstand, running his fingers through his hair and leaning down to kiss Mitch.

Mitch giggled a little into the kiss, still not up to full on laugh.

When Scott pulled away, his phone started to ring.

Scott's brows furrowed an he looked at the screen, sighing when he saw it and glancing at Mitch before picking it up and putting on a fake, happy, attitude.

"Um, no, we've decided not to come in today... mhm.... yeah, thanks for telling me... bye." Scott hung up, throwing his phone on the bed, walking to the closet and grabbing a pair of sweatpants in the bottom, putting them on and walking back over to the bed.

Mitch was waiting for some sort of explanation, so when he didn't get one, he just asked, "What was that about."

Scott looked up at him, sighing, "It was the hospital. They said they're taking your mom into surgery. They just wanted to know if you were coming to visit and informing us of the surgery."

Mitch bit his lip and nodded, looking down, locking his phone so that the screen went black.

Scott opened and closed his mouth, walking up to Mitch and kneeling in front of him? Putting a hand on Mitch's cheek, "Are you sure you don't want to see her?" Scott asked.

Mitch nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure."

Scott leaned in, kissing him, then pulling away, "Okay, baby." Scott stood back up, walking over to the door and turning off the lights, then walking back over to the bed and laying down under the covers.

Mitch got comfy under the covers as well, snuggling up to Scott, "Thanks for taking care of me. I really, really appreciate that."

Scott kissed Mitch's head, "You're welcome, mein schtaz."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.4K 41
⚠Warning⚠ This will contain the following: -Self Harm -Homophobia -Cuss words -Slangs -Physical Abuse -etc. Read at your own risk ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°...
Bent. By Lo

Fanfiction

5.7K 427 22
(Sequel to Unwell.) Mitch is trying to move on from what happened in the psychiatric hospital. Or is he?
229K 3.5K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...
12.5K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...