28

Sorry for the slow updates. I don't have a phone right now and have to use a computer which is making it pretty hard to update everyday but as soon as I get my new phone, well be back to everyday updates.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!

*****

Mitch woke up to Scotts arms around him. He snuggled closer to him and buried his face in Scotts chest.

Mitch laid there in Scotts warmth until he heard Scott groan. Mitch looked up at Scott to see him slowly peeling his eyes open.

Mitch giggled at the sight, knowing Scott was still very tired.

The good thing was, it was the weekend and Scott could sleep as long as his heart desires.

Scott opened his eyes all the way and looked down at Mitch. He smiled, "You're so cute".

Mitch giggled again. "Thank you, you're cute too".

Scott chuckled, "Why, thank you".

Scott rolled onto his back and stretched his arms above his head, hearing a few bones crack and a small 'ew' from Mitch.

Mitch pushed himself out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. When he got in there he looked at himself in the mirror and noticed he was naked. He chuckled to himself and walked over to the shower, turning it on.

As he waited for the water to warm up, Scott walked in and smiled at him. "Mind if I join you"?

"Not at all".

They both stepped in the shower and stood under the hot water. Scott holding Mitch against his chest and Mitch with his head on Scotts chest and his arms around Scotts torso.

They stood there for awhile, enjoying the comfortable silence until Scott moved to get the shampoo off the shelf in the shower.

Mitch whined at him, causing Scott to chuckled and look at him.

Scott shook his head once he saw that Mitch was just being a baby and immediately returned back to his spot with the shampoo in his hand.

Scott let Mitch rest his head on his chest as Scott put shampoo on his hands and lathered it up before putting it into Mitch's hair and messaging it in.

Mitch stood, content, as Scott ran his fingers through his hair and rinsed the shampoo out.

Scott tried to move from Mitch's grip but Mitch wouldn't let go of him. Scott tried explaining that he needed to get the conditioner, to which Mitch said he didn't need it.

Scott rolled his eyes and stayed still as he let Mitch latch onto him while he cleaned his hair.

After the shower, they sat on Scotts couch and watched Halloween movies, per Mitch's request.

"You do know that Halloween is over, right?"

"Bitch, doesn't mean I can't still watch Halloween movies".

Scott chuckled and pulled Mitch closer to him as they watched Halloween Town.