Protector (sequel to lost)

By Slycat99

Sora spent a long time away from the village and her friends and very rarely wrote to them. She trained in th... More

Packing up
The jorney home
marshmallow in my face
I guess i have changed
A/N (important)
they burnt down my apartment
fawn, and boyfriend
A/N which do you like most?
A/N shenshi and Aisura new looks
MASARU
The one who saved me
You will die here
The loss of a friend
Shenshi's funeral
Flowers
Suicidal friend
A wish
Lesson on the third hokage
Naruto's return
Being cheesy
Tracking the akatsuki
My ancestor
Why now
His name is Mitsou
Tobi and Zetsu
Meeting the therapist
Aisura wakes up
Date
Yamato and sai
Hot springs
Nightmare
Caught by orochimaru
First day back with the smake.
Ena
Fever
Back to the leaf
Out if the hospital
Ena goes to the academy
Ena's dad
Called mum
Letters
Asuma's revenge
Cemetery
Bullies
Escapists
Capturing escapits
TI back in order
Three tails mission
Three tails stolen
a worried warning
Shikamaru vs Shikaku shoji
You're not bad
Don't test me
Important A/N
Talking to academy students
Cleared
What a drag
His test
torture
Is that the best you got
Lost
Fighting Sora
Deep sleep
Water spring
Shikamru meets Yasu
Stuborn
Ena belives
A/N please read
A trip out of the hospital
Photos
(A/N) update on me
the kid will get killed
Out of the hospital.
A deal
Into the rain.
side by side with jiraya part 1
side by side with Jiraiya part 2
two toads
A/N New book?
Genjutsu
death
is hope wort it
Sasuke helps
we're not that different
leaving Sasuke
Pain enters the village
protecting the leaf
Fighting with Ibiki
feeling emotions freely
Searching for the real pain
Rescue from madara
Lord Danzo
the war begins
Battlefield A
reincarnation
sealed away
Infomation from clones
front lines
Hisha treaty
Bs Madara part 1
Vs Madara part 2
Ten tails
this is only just beginning
Sensei
old man
Red barrier
Sealed
Hero
Kage
Madara and tentails
Fight
Fight end
Love
Question

Why is life so cruel

2K 56 5
By Slycat99

I walked to an empty area and turned to see Shikaku standing behind me.

"So you were the one following me." I mumbled looking away from him.

"Just wanted to tell you your apartment has been rebuilt." Shikaku said.

I just looked at him and gave him the best smile I could. Shikaku put his hand on my head and gave me a small smile.

"I can see why my son loves you." He said before disappearing.

I gave a small sigh. He loves me because he's stupid. I went on my way to the Nara's house to get my stuff but took the long way and walked passed my now fixed apartment. I then looked at the hokages faces.

"Sensei what am I supposed to do. I know I have to stay strong but it's hard. Shenshi died Aisura tried to commit suicide and now is in a coma. Despite all this I still want to protect the village and its inhabitants more than anything, but I don't know if I'm strong enough. I need your guidance sensei." I said tears in my eyes.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked around to see Shikamaru. I rested my head on his shoulder and gazed up to the hokages face.

"You have a strong will of fire." Shikamaru said lazily.

"You sound like the old man." I said with a sad smile.

Shikamaru took my hand and lead me into my apartment only to see it was already furnished with what I need and I saw my bags of stuff on the table. I turned and looked at Shikamaru.

"I knew you house was finished being built after you left the house so i decided to bring your stuff here. It was such a drag." He groaned.

I pulled him into a hug. I clutched desperately onto him not wanting to leave his side.

"Troublesome woman." He mumbled kissing my cheek.

"What would you do?" I asked still hugging him. He looked at me slightly confused. "What would you do if say Ino died and Choji tried to commit suicide and went into a coma?" I asked looked at him.

"I would do what I could to get through it. I would stand by Choji and help him through it when he needed it. I would lean on my friends for support." He said looking down at me.

I let go of him and sat down on the couch holding my bag and Shikamaru sat next to me. I pulled out the picture of my team and I and looked down at it. I felt tears run down my face thinking how broken my team was now. Our sensei was dead Shenshi was dead and Aisura was in a coma. Everything fucked up. My tears soon splashes onto the glass covering the photo.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I was pulled in Shikamaru. I clutched the photo to me chest and closed my eyes. I leaned my head on Shikamaru.

"Why is life so fucking cruel." I whispered before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 35K 95
You have watched her grow from a baby; you have watched her struggles and witnessed her losses. You have cried for her defeats and felt the pain from...
213K 6.3K 43
Tsukino a 12-year-old from the ANBU root, trained by Danzo. She's emotionless or that's what it seems like on the outside. She became emotionless lon...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...
12.1K 296 39
When a young girl is found by Itachi Uchiha and taken back to the village, it is found out that she is from the land of ice, a cold land where it nev...