I'll see you again ( Alice A...

Oleh Alicevbrose

Miyu Sakura Darkmoon a girl who has lived most of her life in Alice academy Alice her farther left her there... Lebih Banyak

Dark Angel ( Alice Academy. / Gakuen Alice )
chapter one : doll
chapter 2 Jinno
chapter 3 : sweet dreams
chapter 4 trip to the Northern Woods
chapter five : Mr . Bear
chapter 6 :
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Alice here
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 20 Cultural Festival
Chapter 21 The pain of a first love
Chapter 22 Unknown feelings
Chapter 23, Nekosume
Chapter 24, New ray of hope
chapter 25, Silly dream
Chapter 26, Little bird

chapter 19

1K 34 17
Oleh Alicevbrose

"I don't understand." Ruka said frowning slightly as he gazed down at his hands.

"Why didn't she tell us, or even try to go against the ESP?" He questioned standing in front of all the staff teachers . All wearing troubled looks on their faces.

"She can't not while her son is in this school and not when the person she cared for deeply is still missing." Narumi explained to the small boy with a frown .

"that person... is yui 's father ?" Ruka asked nervously .

"No, the father used to live her at the academy. Miyu and him were classmates he was also part of the dangerous class. He went on a mission one day and disappeared soon after ." Narumi said with a bit of hesitation  as he gazed away with a deep frown . His eyes miles away as his mind drifted off .

Wherever you are, please come back safely .

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa whoa , I didn't expect you to have actually come all this way. Why did you ?" Tet asked the black haired boy on his knees in front of him . His wrists bonded my thick cuff chains behind him sweat gathering at his forehead as he had his head lower, keeping silent as he clenched his fists.  .

"Hmmm." Smirking at him he rested the side of his face on his hand staring at the boy before sighing snapping his fingers . In an instant the cuff fell of his wrists falling to the ground with a clunk.

"Your name is, Natsume right ? You remind me of someone. Someone who's long dead already . Your a lot like him Miyu's first love ." Tet said grinning when Natsume 's head snapped up listening to the last part .

"First love ?" Natsume asked.

"Did that catch your attention ." Tet grinned leaning forward before he frowned leaning back in his chair as his mind wandered off hundreds of years ago .

"It was a story of a long time ago, A time when the world was newer . " He frowned as his hand reached up to touch a silver locket around his neck . Natsume stared silently as he listened to what the boy in front of him said .

"When I was one of the first ones born with the gifts you young people call ,'alices' now . I began looking for others with similar gifts like mine . She had been the first that I had found back then . " He said, Natsume's eyes widen at the new information.

Tet's eyes glowed for second before , Natsume 's eyes widen as the floor around him suddenly disappeared . The walls and ceiling disappearing filled with a blue sky . It felt like they were moving at a quick pace yet at still standing in one place .

"What is this ?" Natsume questioned as he felt as if he were standing in mid air.  Waiting for him  to fall down from the sky. 

"Don't worry , this is just of of my 'alice' gifts.  To take you into my memory ." Tet said as he floated besides him . The scene finally stopped as they stood above what seemed to be a very busy city street . Cherry blossom aligned in the middle of the street . Very window and entrance of the buildings held a red lantern . Elder men and young men walked in and out of the buildings . Some accompanied by beautiful women wearing face makeup , their lips painted in a deep red .

"This is ..."

"The red district." Tet confirmed with a distasteful frown. 

"'Miyu' mother was a geshia here . One of the most popular and beautiful one the red district had ever seen.  She met Miyu father here, a foreigner just passing by.

After she got pregnant with Miyu the man disappeared, I've tried to figure out who could possibly be Miyu's father but there's no way of knowing and Miyu's mother refused to say who it was . Only thing that was known was that  Miyu inherited almost all of her gifts from her father .

The only one she inherited from her mother was one called , Angel rose . The ability to heal and be almost one with nature . Her voice could calm or even control even the angriest of men and she always had the faint smell of roses . She had a pure heart . " Tet traced off as he thought of that women , the first smile and last smile she gave him .

"She was  a happy child, even in that world she lived in . I met her when she was pregnant and had planned to take her with me . But I was too late, a young lord bought her not carrying that she was already pregnant . Months later Miyu's mother passed away moments after she was born . Only getting to hold her once . I took Miyu in after that and looked after her making sure she had the life her mother would have wanted her to have. " Tet said as the scene changed so they were standing in a large elegant looking garden .

Sitting by the pond was a young girl with pale blue hair. Her hair combed elegantly going down to her knees . Her face still painted yet not as much . Smiling lightly as she pet a  large white bird .

Miyu, she looks so much like Miyu.

"Her name was, Midoriko. I was surprised how much she looked like her mother . " Tet said with  a low voice gazing down at the girl smiling and laughing in pure happiness . Only living in his memories and heart and could never be where he wanted her to be, by his side .  Turning away with a frown the image disappeared replaced by them standing in mid air surrounded by the beautiful blue sky .

"We lived for years in peace here in this palace, soon the others were founded and we brought here creating our family . All of us having similar pasts and found this as a new beginning . It wasn't long before I found those two Twins . Two boys who were very much like Ying and Yang. The oldest possessed the an amazing gift with the sword and had the gifts of darkness, fire,lightening, and to see into a person's hearts and mind and healing ability  . He was the smartest in all of us and also one of the most dependable. "

His brother was kinder but also held many secrets . He was always sick so he usually stayed in his room . His gifts was compulsion with music playing , illusion, to control animals and animal shapeshifter and poison .

When Miyu met the two she instantly grew drawn into them and as the years went on the three grew close . Miyu even gifted them something so precious one of her own Phoenix feathers . With only one feather a person in the blink of death can come to complete health or be able to live an extended life.

  Miyu often stayed by the younger brother's side to take care of his health while the older brother often would be their protector . Playing the part to take care of the two as the oldest brother . I didn't see it happen and if  I had I don't know what I could have done in that situation . Miyu and the oldest brother grew closer than I had expected the two falling in love .

I'm not sure what had gone through his mind then . The three were very close so I suppose when he saw her slipping from her grasp he must have felt jealously and anger . Because of that jealously it drove him mad that he tried to keep her chained to his side captive . His brother saved her and calm his anger but in that rage he killed his own brother and her as well . "

Natsume 's eyes widen in shock at what Tet had just told him .

"But then -"

"How is Miyu alive ?" Tet asked him with a frown turning away as he gazed at a scene that appeared before them . It had been months before anything began to slip out of balance . The three sitting underneath a large three talking to one another and laughing . All three in pure bless not at all knowing what was to become of their friendship in the end .

The oldest brother had seen that he had loved her since the beginning and because he loved his brother he put himself aside but non of that mattered in the end the two were drawn to each other .

The day he killed them he went mad the rest of us and i managed to trap him and lock him away deep inside one of the rooms here . What he didn't know was that the older brother was still alive , when he found out about Miyu he used his gift I had restricted him from ever using, resurrection. Using that gift on someone other than himself would cause his own life to end in order for another to begin .

His last words to be were, 'it's okay I know we will met once again in another life. I will always protect her as well as my brother . ' Because of his love for his brother the punishment we have him was by keeping him locked away to never see her again. Of course he hasn't been completely sane since then and can't remember much of his memories any more . It took 100 years for the gift to activate and during that whole time the younger brother waited to see her and for her forgiveness . He waited 100 years just to see an illusion of the girl she once was . After she awoke after that she was never the same. She forgave him but his own guilt wouldn't let him forgive himself even now.

Tet said as his eyes glowed once more before finding themselves back in the throne room .

"After that because he had given her his resurrection gift it affected her own Phoenix gift making her unable to die . Since then she's lived loneliness and unable to truly see the outside world . Living in isolation and in fear of her own gifts . " Tet said with a sigh .

"But she grew curious of the outside world and it wasn't until she followed someone out . I wasn't able  locate her until a while ago and requested her to come back , but as you can suspect she didn't want to ." Tet told Natsume resting the side of his face on the palm of his hand .

"May ask you this ? Know that you Know who Miyu is and the pain she cares will you still be there for her ?" Tet asked him , keeping silent Natsume raced his head gazing into Tet's eyes with a serious look in his eyes .

"It doesn't matter what kind of person she is or the alices she carries or even past . She is still Miyu and I will be there for her ." Natsume answered truthfully surprising Tet how similar his words were to that of another . For a second he could see that person standing in front of him once again before disappearing .

I see...

Smirking he snapped his fingers and in thin air Miyu appeared  with Youichi in her arms both appearing to be in deep sleep .

"What did you do to them !" Natsume yelled out at him in anger taking them into his arms . Feeling a sudden relief as he saw them they were unharmed .

"Their fine only sleep, I think I'll send you three back but I'm keeping an eye on you , Natsume . You've caught my interest ." Tet smirked his eyes glowing as a strong wind suddenly appeared from thin air . A bright white light surrounded the three of them .

"We'll meet again Natsume."  Tet grinned as the three disappeared .

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~

Narumi's eyes widen as a large bright beam light shot down from the sky. Rushing out side the building he help up his arms in front of his face as a large gust of wind pushed against his body . As the wind calm down he lowered his arms, he watched as the light dim . His eyes widen in shock as he gazed at the three figures before him .

A distance away sat Natsume in the ground with his attention only on the two sleeping in his arms .

"Natsume, Miyu and Youichi ." Narumi muttered out still in shock to see the three, he began to lose hope to ever see the three ever again . Gazing up at the sound of his voice, Natsume's eyes widen when he saw Narumi before gazing around him in confusion and disbelief . It took him seconds to realize where he was and what had happened before his eyes once again met Narumi's .

"We're back ."

                                    ??????????????

Hey guys ! Sorry for  the late update but I've been busy with other classes . I hope you like it, this chapter was inspired by the manga Lan Chi .  I really hope you like this chapter and don't forget  to vote and comment . The rest of the story will go along with the manga and anime .

See you
Alice

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

409K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...
10.6K 377 17
"Neither good nor bad magic can ever touch her now," the fairy said as she tucked her wand back into her purse. "Mikan's gonna grow up a normal girl...
99.1K 5.1K 60
Shimizu Yuto possesses the extraordinary power to read the minds of others! Joined by his childhood friend, Sakura Airi, Yuto enters the prestigious...
Love Life Oleh 🌻

Fiksi Penggemar

105K 4.5K 45
In which a new student and teacher meet, what will happen when they fall in love? Lucy Heartfilia has about a week to enroll to her new school, Fair...