Soonhoon|| Hozi : Lonely [COM...

Par Kpopisheartue

▌│█║▌║▌║ Woozi & Hoshi ║▌║▌║█│▌ ❝Loneliness, like a dust, is caked on me.❞ ➤ Most impressive Ranking #1 in So... Plus

Who's who?
Again?
Beep
Dinner is serve
And again.
Don't talk to me
New encounter
#Stopchattingme2K16
Missing you
Emoji
17Chatroom
Forgotten
Good morning
Surprise
Talk to me
Hoshi
Soon
I am
We are one
Naega
Bestfriend
Still
Before the meeting
Finally
Only you
Afraid of love
Only person
Don't say goodbye
Let him sleep with you
Memory
As I wake up
It is Kwon
Hokshi, neo Hoshi?
Prank
Sick
Flashback
Engaged
The day the rain fall
Fall, everything
Troublemaker
Goblin
Downpour
Unexpected
My Knight
Crying
Dumb
Asthma
Explanation
Lee in the house
Why
Bish please
Rain and Sun
Save me
You are
Promise
Seungkwan tell me
A chat with him
I miss you
Wedding Day
Here we go again
Stay
Today
Don't wanna cry
I choose to love you
Confession
Beautiful
So goodbye
Sweet
All about rain
11:11
Fine
Love Scenario
I spend my day missing you
Abort mission
Heavy Rain
Beside me
First Episode
I smile
Let it out
Fools
Angiyeok
Fine
Born of Jigyu
Coffee
New Face
Last
My I
Days without you
Dream in a dream
Appa
I don't know why
Surprises and promises
Heartbeat
Jihoonie, where are you?
You're in my heart
Denouement

Drunken Master Woozi

340 11 3
Par Kpopisheartue

Mingyu

"Why did you! Aish~" I can see in her eyes that he find it cute when Soonyoung get angry and at the same time sexy, which what Seungkwan gossip at me and rumors said that it came from Jihoon's own mouth and at stable condition though he is not critical like what you watch in dramatic movies.

Jeonghan grabbed the bottle of water and took a gulp but then Jihoon was shaking like he was being tickled but actually tickled because of the vibration of his phone and spat it out to the kid who looks disgusted the same expression like his swaeg brother, Yoongi.

The animal spirit was so real.

"You durie, durie woterue. My facue, po po po." He even do a hand movement impersonating his brother's friend and reincarnation of Lee Seokmin, JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DK who was jealous when he have to copy his bias' also known as his brother. "That should be my line!"

Another transformation from Woozi, holding an invisible  microphone and each line that he was singing were delivered passionately.

"That should be me holdin' your hand~"

He held Dokyeom hand and the other one like a JPG, completely done and shocked what's going on with Woozi.

"That should be me~Makin' you laugh~That should be me~This is so sad." What we were waiting was the coming lines especially that line that will eventually make the walls of Soonyoung shatter.

"That should be me~Feelin' your kiss~" Jihoon teasingly placed his finger on his collar and hardly pulled it with a small distance in their face.

"I think we should another engagement party for the two of them." I'm so done like done done done done Vernon non non non like non-sugar free like Sugar like Suga. What made the whole group to be alarmed like whoop whoop whoop firetruck was when Soonyoung dropped the bread knife out his trembling hand, his asthma began to attacked and in a blink of an eye, Jihoon sprinted in lightning-like Chen without any Jongdae and cupped his cheeks with a worrisome gaze towards Hoshi.

Hoshi is his nickname which he kept of denying but we used it as dummy account.

Slowly meeting his upper lid, he adjusts his face and gently landed his soft lips into Soonyoung whose breathing slowly became downtempo and I'm not sure if my observation was true or not but I have the guts that he kissed back and went into the flow which made the kiss deepen.

Jihoon opened his eyes and formed a large stare on him."A-are you okay?"

His eyes studied the reaction of the surrounding and here we are wearing a lenny face emoticon and he focused it to Rain who moved his eyes up and down like wi are wi wi wi arae to Jihoon.

"I-I didn't mean to--"

"I think you just want to taste my undeniably tempting lips?" He devilishly smirked at his very very high confidence, higher than Jihoon's height.

"I already tasted it a long time ago I'm not craving for it."

Please save us from Jihoon.

I repeat. Someone calls the doctor.

//Suddenly dancing EXO's Overdose in my mind like dancing in the club;

-

Wonwoo

You know I'm a sloth why did you give the spotlight to me? But thanks by the way. 

Well, the atmosphere around us became more awkward after Jihoon loses his sense and instead of giving resuscitation to Soonyoung, he tasted his lips and kissing him gently, making the latter hypnotized with the devil's temptation and things heated until he pulled out of the session.

"Jihoon, do we have some issues?" Her voice, it is clearly sure that she's now mad how the tone raised from the normal range, which as beyond on the expectation.

"N-nothing. I-I'm sorry a-awhile back." 

She chuckled from the dense reply that she gets. Seungkwan forcefully chopped the steak, catching our attention with the obnoxious sound he intended to produce. 

"Sorry, my mistake." Vernon tried to conceal his laugh when Boo was being serious yet everything he does was purely funny.

"We didn't even have a honeymoon, you stole his first that was supposed to be mine?"

His pitiful face was fueled with exasperation, the destructive aura was now nearly going to explode.

Only Jihoon. Really real quick.

"I'm his first actually since we were junior high." 

"Jihoon." Soonyoung covered his face in shame from his best friend being straight but not actually.

"Where, when, what and how??!?!?!?" 

Are you stealing my place? I'm the real Lucifer here! 

"In the janitor's room. When I was drunk because he gave me a soju instead of water and as a revenge of the past, I gave him the same experience with the help of Jeon Wonwoo."

He raised his hand and can't believe what he did.

"Thanks bro."

At first, I was hesitating to reply but as an avid shipper, I embarrassingly smiled at him and nodded.

"I was not high but then Soonyoung leans forward and claims my lips, making the sensation hotter when he twisted his face and was excessively hungry as he explores everything inside me. And what makes him sexy was the name he was moaning echoing in the silent hallway." 

Chan spilled off the water, choke on some the confession of his hyung and well-speaking with how proud he is narrating a beautiful story.

"I know my child, Dino, is very aware of his age but you tell a story-----"

"Hey Ladiess~ This is yer steryyyyyyyyyy! Ije---" Vernon and I landed our hands with the same loaf and split it into two, putting it aggressively in Kwan's mouth and shook our heads and saying in our mind.

'Unbelibubble.' Insert Dokyeom's voice.

"So what I'm saying is that----"

"I already read some smuts like Soonhoon." We stare at Dino aka the not-so-innocent maknae on top with 'are you serious?' 

"I  didn't  know it can happen in reality."

Jisoo, use holy water for taking a bath this child, we all thought he was innocent and didn't know smut, 69 etc. and he admitted it in front of us what he is doing.

*******************************************************************************************

The last line though HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Kpopisheartue

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
426K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...