Moments - One Direction Fan F...

By Aussie1Dkevin

Steph is a 12 year old girl who has spent her life in and out of orphanages. She has been beat countless time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story! (Sorry not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel! (not a chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 56

6.5K 187 44
By Aussie1Dkevin

I puffed slightly as I carried the third box out from the lift and along the corridor. Once I reached the apartment I carried it over to the kitchen, where Liam and Louis were.

"Here, I'll take that from you angel." Liam said, lifting it out my arms and putting it on the counter.

"What do you think of this place?" Louis asked me, handing me a leaflet.

The apartment was very modern and minimalistic.

"It doesn't look very kid friendly." I said, handing him back the leaflet.

"I might put it in our pile to visit though, just in case." He said.

"When's Zayn coming round?" I asked, leaning against Liam.

"Ten minutes I think. He's such a bugger, getting me to help him move but not helping himself when I move." Liam shook his head.

"He'll help when he gets back from coffee with Steph." Louis grinned, patting Liam's shoulder.

"Where's Harry and Niall?" I asked, yawning lightly.

"Niall's in the bathroom I think and Harry's gone out to the real estate agents again." Louis told me.

"To see Rose?" I frowned.

"Probably." Liam nodded.

The doorbell interrupted out conversation and I ran out of Liam's arms and over to the front door. au swung it open and Zayn grinned down at me.

"Hey babe." He grinned, opening his arms for me.

"Zayn!" I grinned, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly.

He scooped me onto his hip and hugged me. The rest of the boys walked in and greeted Zayn.

"Did you miss me last night lads?" Zayn grinned.

"Yeah, Niall was crying all night." I grinned.

"I did not you monkey." Niall tickled me, but still blushing faintly.

I giggled as Zayn put me down again so he could give Niall a hug.

"Alright, ready to go sunshine?" He asked, tuning back to me.

"Yeah." I grinned.

"Go grab a jumper Stephy, it might get cold." Louis said, shooing me off.

I groaned, but ran off to the sitting room to grab my jumper that was laying on one of the many boxes. I slid it on and ran back to the front door.

"Alright, have fun chicken, I'll see you later, yeah? Make sure you behave for Zayn." Louis said, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed lightly and nodded, hugging him back. I hugged all the other boys quickly, before turning around and grabbing Zayn's hand.

We made our way out of Liam's apartment block and down to Zayn's car. Zayn hopped in the drivers side and I hopped in the passenger side, buckling up my seatbelt.

"So, where to? Starbucks?" Zayn asked, and I nodded, not really minding. "So how was last night?" He asked as he began to drive.

"It was alright. We went home, the boys had a beer and we watched a film." I shrugged.

"Are you upset about all this?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course, but just because I don't want it to happen doesn't mean it won't happen." I said.

"You know what, you really are very wise for your age." He half grinned.

"I guess so." I shrugged.

"Alrighty, here we are." He said, pulling into a space just down the road from Starbucks.

We both hopped out and walked up the road to the shop.

The smell of coffee greeted us as we entered the shop. We walked up to the front and ordered our drinks, before going to sit down at one of the tables upstairs. The drinks were soon brought to us and I began devouring my hot chocolate.

"So, Steph." Zayn said, clearing his throat.

"Yes, Zayn." I mocked him.

"In all seriousness, what do you think of Perrie?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know. I mean, I love her as if she was like a sister to me and I wish I could get to see her more often." I told him.

"Okay, and you're cool with the fact that we're so close in our relationship?"

"Yeah, it's cool I suppose. Why?" I frowned.

"Well, I've been thinking long and hard, and I think I'm going to ask Perrie to marry me." He grinned.

"Seriously?! Zayn that's so good! I'm so happy for you!" I said loudly, getting up and hugging him.

"Shh, babe." He chuckled, motioning to the other people around.

"Right sorry." I said, sitting back down.

"So you're alright with that?" He checked.

"Of course! I love Perrie." I grinned. "So, when are you going to ask her?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, maybe this weekend." He said.

"Is she back in London yet?" I asked.

"She gets back tomorrow night. She's been finishing up in America with Little Mix." He told me.

"You better make it the best proposal ever." I grinned.

"I will, don't worry." He chuckled. "So, if all goes well,"

"It will." I interrupted.

"If it goes well, would you like to be a flower girl at the wedding?" He asked.

"I would love to!" I grinned excitedly.

"I'm presuming the Little Mix girls would be bridesmaids and then my siblings would probably take up bridesmaids/flower girls too." He told me.

"Yeah that sounds good." I nodded.

Just then I heard the familiar laugh of a girlI barely knew, yet knew so well. I didn't even need to turn around to see who would be with her.

"Should we sit over here?" I heard Harry ask.

"Sounds good." Rose giggled.

I turned around, anger boiling through me as my eyes landed on the couple.

"Oh, hey guys. Didn't realise you would be here." Harry said.

"Haz, come and sit down with us. We're almost finished." Zayn said.

Harry and Rose walked over, pulling up two chairs at our table.

"This is Rose." Harry introduced her to Zayn.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled as they shook hands.

"So, what've you guys been up to?" Harry asked as he sat down next to me.

"We were just talking." Zayn shrugged.

"Nice. Hey, Steph, can I have your marshmallow?" Harry asked, looking at my cup.

"Go ahead." I sighed, pushing it towards him.

"We're not intruding or anything are we?" Harry frowned as he devoured the rest of my drink.

"No, no, we should probably head off anyway." Zayn said, making a move to grab his wallet.

"No, stay for a bit." Harry insisted. "I'll buy you another drink." He tempted.

"I would like to get to know you guys a little better." Rose smiled.

"That would be great mate thanks." Zayn laughed.

*

We arrived back at Liam's flat almost two hours later. Niall answered the door for us and I almost fell into his arms with relief. I was tired and grumpy; pissed off with Harry for ruining me and Zayn's day out together.

"How was your day chicken? Have fun?" Louis asked as I entered the sitting room, impressed at how much it had improved since that morning.

"It was alright." I shrugged.

"You were gone a while." He said, pulling me onto his lap.

"Harry and Rose came and sat with us." I mumbled, curling up on his lap.

"That sounds nice." Louis smiled, completely in contrast to how I felt.

I nodded and yawned, resting my head on his shoulder. Just then the front door opened and the famous Harry Styles appeared, grinning his stupid grin as per usual.

"Hey Haz, how was your day?" Louis asked.

"It was great, wasn't it babe?" Harry smiled, kissing the top of my head.

I ignored him and watched Liam talk on the phone and make his way over to the front door. He pulled it open and Andy grinned back from the other side.

"Andy?" I grinned, jumping up from Louis' lap and running over to him.

"Hey kiddo." He grinned, scooping me up onto his hip and hugging me tightly, spinning me around.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed as we spun.

"Well, I told Liam I was here to help him out but I'm really only here to hang out with my main gal." He winked, making me giggle.

"Stop flirting with my niece and get in here you freak." Liam grinned, pulling him inside the flat.

"I'll give you a tour." I grinned up at him.

"Steph, can you come and help me with this?" Niall called from another room.

"Why me?" I groaned.

"Just help me with this please?" Niall sighed, popping his head round from the spare bedroom door.

"Go help Niall kiddo, I'll still be here when you're done." Andy teased, placing me on the ground.

"Fine." I sighed, going to the spare bedroom.

I walked in and found the room nearly ready. The room was simple and only had a double bed and a desk, as well as a private bathroom. Niall held up the sheets and smiled at me. I sighed and grabbed the other end, helping him put it on the duvet (doona, comforter, blanket, etc).

We made the whole bed and put all the sheets on, then moved on to setting up the bathroom.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked as I took the plastic off the mirror.

"Because it's a nice thing to do and means there's one less job for Liam." Niall told me.

I nodded and we continued to make up the bathroom. When we were done the smell of pizza wafted in our direction, so we quickly packed up and headed for the kitchen.

"Smells good." Niall commented as we walked into the kitchen where Liam was heating up three pizzas.

"A small afternoon snack." He said, taking one out the oven to see if it was ready.

I walked over to the counter and jumped high so I could sit on it.

"Andy, let me do your hair." I said, beckoning him over.

"Really?" He groaned, but still walking over to me.

"Yeah, you're the only one with long enough hair." I said.

"Fine." He huffed.

He stood in front of me with his back leaning against the counter in between my legs. I took a lock of his long hair and split it into three sections, beginning to braid it.

"Smile babe." I heard Liam say.

I looked up and he took a picture, laughing when he saw my clueless expression on the screen of his phone.

"You never wait to let me smile." I frowned.

"Because you're so cute when you're clueless." He chuckled, slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Steph, what happened to your phone?" Louis asked, crossing his arms.

"I dunno." I mumbled, focusing all my attention on the braid.

"So you have no idea where it is?" He sighed.

"Nope, last time I had it was before America I think." I shrugged.

"Okay, well if we don't find it before we're out of the house then it's coming out of your pocket money." He told me, beginning to set out plastic plates for us to eat on.

*

"Ready to head off chicky?" Louis asked, stroking my hair.

I nodded, my eyes still half closed as I lay on Niall's lap on the sofa.

"Come give me a hug and kiss before I leave kiddo." I heard Andy say from above me.

I reached my arms up and felt myself being lifted up from the sofa and onto someone's hip. I wrapped my arms around their neck and began to doze off again as they hugged me tightly.

"I'll see you sometime soon, alright hun?" Andy said, kissing the side of my head. "I'm passing you onto your dad now, alright?" He told me.

I felt myself being moved into the familiar comfort of Louis' arms, which I melted into as he held me tightly.

"Baby, open your eyes to say bye bye properly, alright?" He said, swaying back and forth.

I peeled my eyes open slowly and saw everyone getting their things and getting ready to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow sunshine." Zayn said, kissing my forehead.

"Love you." I mumbled, still exhausted from the day.

"Love you too." He waved, before heading out the door.

"Well, have a good first night mate and we'll see you tomorrow. Come round at about 11 yeah?" Louis said, hugging Liam as I was sandwiched in between them.

"I'll see you then. Bye bye Stephy, love you lots and I'll see you tomorrow." Liam said to me.

"Love you too, see you then." I said, pecking his scratchy cheek.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and we headed off, Louis still carrying me.

Louis, Niall, Harry and I managed to get home quickly, and we all flopped on the large comfy sofa, deciding to put on a movie.

"Come cuddle with me babe." Harry said, opening his arms for me.

"No, I want Niall." I said, turning my back on him and facing Niall.

"Come on babe, I'm lonely." He pouted, and I felt his arm snake round my waist.

"No, get off I don't want to be near you right now." I said, trying to untie his arm.

"That's not nice to say Steph, say sorry." Louis frowned.

"But it's the truth." I said.

"I don't care, you shouldn't say stuff like that to people it's mean and you've hurt Harry's feelings." Louis explained.

"But he hurt my feelings." I protested.

"Steph." Louis said in a warning tone.

I sighed in annoyance, turned around and apologised to Harry, who still had a hold on my waist that I couldn't release.

"Apology accepted." He grinned, "now come and cuddle." He said, pulling me into his lap.

"No, I don't want to, get off." I protested as he pulled me effortlessly onto his lap.

"Shh baby, I just want a cuddle." He said, wrapping his arms around the rest of my body.

"Get off." I said more forcefully.

I managed to shake him off and get out of his grip, standing in front of all the boys on the sofa as they looked at me slightly shocked.

"Steph you need to calm down and apologise to Harry." Louis frowned.

"No, no one understands what it's like it's not fair." I said.

"Well then you need to talk to us." Louis said, leaning forward in his seat, "But violence is never the answer."

"It's the only way I know." I mumbled, looking down.

"I know but we're trying to change that. Listen, you need to tell us when something is up or we can't help you." He said.

"I don't want to talk about it though because you'll just choose his side." I said, waving my arm at Harry.

"Well, if you're not prepared to open up and talk to us then go to bed and don't come down until the morning." He said.

I was slightly shocked for a moment, looking at all the boys faces and realising they were completely serious.

"Fine." I glared at them, stomping my foot and turning around before racing up to my room.

I threw the door open and landed on my bed, face planting onto the mattress. Thankfully, my room hadn't been stripped bare, yet there were still stacks of empty cardboard boxes the boys had been threatening to fill.

I jumped off my bed and went into my wardrobe where few clothes still hung. I pulled out the bottom drawer and the five T-shirts I had hidden in there. Before we had begun to pack up the house I had gone into each of the boys' rooms and taken out a top and hidden it in my room. This meant that when I was lonely and missed them, I would have a top of theirs to put on and I would feel better.

I looked at them and sighed. I had gone through things so much more painful and scarring than moving house, but at this time I felt like it was a life decider. I mean, what happens if something happens to Louis? Who would I go with? Would I even go with any of them?

I shook the thoughts from my head and got up. I stripped my clothes and changed into my pyjamas, before climbing into my bed. I turned out the light and lay down, thinking of what tomorrow would bring. I was supposed to look at houses with Louis and help pack up the final bits of the house, which included my room.

I once again shook the thought from my head and focused on Zayn and Perrie, which put a smile on my face. Things would get better, I just needed to wait out the rough patch.

***

Hello!

Sorry this is late!

Everything is better for me now, got everything sorted out, so updates should hopefully become faster.

I met Jamie Laing today. I cried. He is the most perfect human ever. Such a nice and funny guy. I'm dead legit.

For those of you who don't know who he is he's from a tv show in England called Made in Chelsea which is about these young and rich people in the posh part of London. Look him up, he's so perfect.

Comment Jamie if that chap was okay

Thanks again guys

Bella x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
18K 535 14
Ella Johnson is a 12 year old girl who dies in a car accident along with her adoptive parents. Her parent's souls travel up to heaven but not Ella's...
556K 10.6K 45
Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a restaurant all alone and the boys from...