𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

48; dif. perspective

44 4 2
By thekillerde4th

okay, okay, okay! 🦋

this photo is actually, and I don't know if it is, on the internet 💯

this was from Josh's story on Snapchat {4/30/17} 😁

when I saw it, I saw his face flash at the end, and I needed a screenshot of it ❤️❤️

why not? 😒❤️

those two square photos was me trying to get his face at the end b/c it literally shows his face at the end of the snap 😜

luckily, I got it! 😇😇😇

it took me a while to get it, but I accomplished it! 😝

plus, he's running in the snap, so that's why he's not wearing a shirt 👌

this was him and Tyler's break before they performed again at the Hangout Music Festival in Alabama the 21st of May this year (5/29/17) 🦋

and don't call me a stalker 😤

i just happen to know these facts 💯

i should stop talking and get with the story 💯

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

My head was hurting a bit for some reason, and I could tell Josh was up for a little since he was dragging his feet on the ground.

Halsey was sort of calmed down on the hating since she got the hate back of what she did to me.

It was just a photo of Josh and I together, but she made it all dramatic and stuff.

Josh and I handled it fine, but we still don't want her in our sights.

Josh saw me and smiled before asking "You just got up?"

I nodded before getting out of bed and stretching before Josh teased me with poking my side.

"Hey!" I said. "No touch!"

Josh rolled his eyes before going on the bed and I walked into the bathroom to rub water on my face.

I took a look at my face in the reflection.

I wondered how'd this all changed so quickly, and yet be happy.

*25th*

"Vi!" I heard Jenna call my name. "Come on! We need to go out!"

I looked over at her with my outfit on:

After walking out of the bathroom, I sighed and grabbed my stuff to warm myself in the snow outside, and Jenna came in the room.

"Uh...." she said. "When did you dye your hair?"

I looked at her and smiled. "This morning, while you were sleeping."

She nodded before dragging me out of the room and walking outside in the windy weather of New York.

Tonight, Josh and Tyler had to perform since we went to Brooklyn a while back, and now we do Albany.

Josh's P.O.V.

Tyler was strumming his ukulele in front of me while I kept checking the drums to make sure everything was okay.

"I'm sooo borredd," Tyler said. "I want to be with my wife."

I laughed when he said that, and I said "Same too."

He looked at me and sang "You're not married yet. You still got a lot of time!"

I smiled before checking the cymbals once again, and said "I got it all good!"

"Goodie," Tyler said a little mad.

"You really want her here?" 

"Yes!"

I sighed before getting out of the little stool to say "Got to go to the bathroom. Be right back."

Tyler sighed before I ran off to do my thing.

Violet's P.O.V.

*SKIP TIME*

"-mind telling me why you enjoy Taco Bell?" Jenna asked as we walked outside.

"Why not?" I said sipping my soda. "I usually try new things, and they happen to be good ones. Josh and Tyler love them, I love them, you don't."

Jenna sighed before stopping at the corner light.

There were few people recognizing me, and I hid my face from them.

"What is it?" Jenna asked.

"Fans," I replied. "Might have to cover my mouth and nose to not make it revealing. Plus, we need to get ready for the show tonight."

Jenna laughed and said "You worry too much. Let loose."

My eyes trailed to the hotel, and Jenna and I walked back in to get our stuff ready.

*SKIP TIME*

Everyone was at the Times Union Center for where Tyler and Josh were gonna perform again in New York.

I could hear the song playing over and over again in my head, Tear In My Heart.

"Vi," I heard Josh's voice call.

I looked to see him a little mad.

He motioned me to go by him, and I got up to walk out of the dressing room.

Josh's P.O.V.

I was a little mad for what she wasn't doing, and it made me feel a little worried on her family.

"Whattie?" she said leaning on the door.

I looked up before sighing. "You haven't been keeping in touch with Sapphire and Jade and them?"

She looked a little shocked before she took her phone out and I stopped her.

"Just... not right now," I said taking her phone.

"Hey!" she said angry in her soft voice. "You can't take my phone!"

"It's just for a minute!"

She pouted before I folded my arms and asked "You haven't called your dad or mom either?"

"I did! When Halsey sent that photo and description, I called my dad!" she said all defensive.

That was only one time, and what were the other times?

"Look, just make sure you tell them at least something."

"They know I'm on tour with you guys!" Violet said. "They don't have to worry about me all the time. I'm the oldest out of all of them."

I raised an eyebrow before she said "You get what I mean."

I shook my head before Violet sighed and said "Okay... I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me!" I said. "Make sure you do that. I got to go see someone real quick."

I ran off before hearing the door slam. 

I turned around to see nothing, and I sighed before looking ahead and walking with my hands in my shorts.

Violet was a little moody lately, and I didn't know she'd get this angry.

*AFTER SHOW*

Tyler laughed at me on what I said, and I saw Jenna there only. No Violet.

"Hey!" Tyler said kissing Jenna.

"Where's Violet?" I asked.

Jenna looked at me with Tyler kissing her. "She texted me saying she's waiting for you guys outside. I mean, all of us."

My eyes peered to the bright EXIT sign, and I sighed before wiping my hair out of my face before walking to the dressing room and changing.

No bother of showering, and I walked out of the center to see Violet by the doors of where the fans enter.

She was surrounded by fans, and taking selfies and writing autographs for them.

It took a while for everyone to go away before I walked over to her and gave her a straight face.

"What?" she said all ignorant. "Not my fault you yelled at me."

Violet's P.O.V.

I walked away from Josh's face with him all angry. 

He grabbed me before I looked at him. "Why are you getting all angry?" he said mad.

"You made me angry!"

"It's not my fault you don't text your family to let them know about you!"

"Can you... just drop it."

My eyes stared at his brown eyes before he let go of me, and I sighed.

I wasn't even in the mood for this nonsense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 2 15
everyone is scared of joshua dun. enter tyler, who can't understand what's all that scary about him. - - - - - in which tyler's the new kid who's pas...
130K 7.1K 48
"It's okay to get a little irresponsible, cause we're making up the blueprint as we go. We're on our way to the glory days." Josh and Tyler are two b...
143K 5.3K 34
Nineteen year old Jess Lightcap is beginning her first year of college at Penn State. Tyler Joseph, her childhood friend, has gone on to pursue his d...
1.3K 112 28
the universe felt like it was trying to push tyler and josh back into each others' paths. after so many years of ripping them apart. - based on the...