The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Forty

7.4K 404 10
By LeRoyaleJae

An entire day of searching and yet Blade was nowhere to be found. I wouldn't find him unless he wanted to be found. And he didn't. He had disappeared off the face of the earth like a single water droplet on a sunny day. Clearly he knew some secret passages in and around the school that I didn't know about, otherwise how else would he have managed to disappear? If I hadn't hesitated to chase after him he wouldn't have gotten away or I'd at least seen where he went.

I kept wondering if he was lying about not having gone through all the photos. Even if he hadn't, he had still gone through my cellphone and stolen pictures. Now he'd get to satisfy his disgusting fantasies, that he knows what I look like beneath the clothes.

I couldn't turn up at his house. I'd be giving the jerk what he wanted. He even hinted at it himself. Offering the key to search his house was an obvious red flag. That afternoon during my walk around the neighbourhood I was constantly looking over my shoulders in case he or one of his cronies were trailing me. It made me mad that I couldn't show up to his house and kick the door in.

Helen must have spent the entire day at the house since she was there when I returned. I spotted some girl going over to Emmett's as I was heading out for my walk. He must not do relationships at all if he was going to have a different girl over every day. It felt odd that the guy I'd been crushing on for a few months now didn't interest me anymore. The walk helped to clear my mind. I wasn't going to let Blade decide how the game ends. I'd be the one to decide that. I scoffed at the thought of him and went back to devising a plan.

And of course I had one. I always have a plan.

                                 👑

The night was rainy and the morning even more. Giant pelts of water hammered on the ground and I would have stayed home only if I didn't know the prospects of the day ahead and how much was riding on it. I got dressed, had something to eat and left for school around 8:40 AM. The rain wasn't falling nearly as hard as it was before and I cruised whilst listening to the sound of Imagine Dragons singing Believer. The parking lot was empty when I got there and I walked to the school building alone. The hallways on the other hand was crammed and the bells chimed before I even got a chance to find Ossey or Blade.

In History class, Hailey was busy chatting away with her friends and every now and then, I saw her eyes flicker to Ossey who, for the first time since I met him wasn't paying attention to the lesson. He was busy doodling on the the paper and all the attention was on him. I even witnessed Mr. Dean's eye flicker from Hailey to Ossey once. At first I was confused then I remembered that the teachers eventhough they pretended not to be, were well up to date with what was going on among the students.

"You look like you're hating the attention," I whisper to Ossey.

"It's becoming unbearable," he scoffs a soft reply.

"You've always gotten plenty of attention," I point out looking over at him.

"Yeah, but when there's a girl involved its worst,"he whispers back miserably, "stupid things start going through your head like - should I hug her, should I hold her hand, does she want me to kiss her, that sort of thing and with everyone constantly watching your every move it's horrible."

I snickered and he rolled his eyes and dawned a frown.

"Ignore them," I grin and attempted to keep the conversation going, "talked to her this morning?"

"Ahh yeah. She's actually a really great girl just like you said."

"You knew that before I said it," I reply with a slight grin and he shrugged.

"What happened to you yesterday? I called and you didn't pick up." Ossey questions.

My mood turned grim.

"Blade stole my cellphone," I mutter feeling my cheeks growing warm, "and the asshole hadn't even bother showing up for class," I add with a loud scoff.

My eyes flickered to Blade's empty throne and Ossey followed my gaze. The teacher was still droning on and on about wars and whatnot and as usual Ross was the only one engaging in a less than lively conversation. I could have groaned and told him to shut up but if he did that would mean others would be forced to participate in the stupid discussion including myself.

I felt Ossey's eyes on me and when I looked over at him he didn't look away.

"How did that happen?" He questions.

"I got tricked," I say with a scoff at my stupidity.

"You?" Ossey intone with a skeptical look.

"I know right," I frown not meeting his eye.

I tried to change the subject by asking about his basketball team but Ossey wasn't having it.

"That must be some trick," he comments and another frown wafted over my facial features and I responded but didn't go into too much details about it. 

The familiar ringing of the bell sounded and I left without Ossey in case he wanted to walk Hailey to her next class. Ossey didn't turn up until after the final bell and I have to admit he looked happier now. Literature class was the only entertaining class I had and the only one I didn't mind showing up at out side of Art. Class went on smoothly for an hour before the midday bell and everyone broke into excited chattering as they spilled out into the school's hallway.

"Coming?" Ossey asks which startled me a bit because I thought he had left with the crowd.

I was packing away my books rather slowly and was one of the only remaining persons in the class.

"Ah sure," I respond cramming the remaining stationery into my bag.

We headed out in the direction of the school cafeteria with the crowd that was talking noisily in the halls. I spotted Hailey talking to her friends up ahead. When we got close, she gave me a smile and threw Ossey an even bigger grin. I tried not to snicker aloud and turned to him board like.

"So catch you two love birds inside?"

"Ah, yeah," he replies running his fingers over his hair.

Holding onto my bag, I strolled the rest of the way to the cafeteria. My legs halted a few feet from the entrance as leaned up against the wall waiting was the devil himself Blade Collins looking like he was on the set of a photoshoot. The smile I was wearing turned to scowl immediately. I had forgotten about him. Forgotten he existed and then he decided to show up out of nowhere like some super villain. My teeth clenched in annoyance and I tried my best not to look so grim as I moved towards him in short strides. He inclined his head in my direction at that moment and an amused look wafted over his usually rather stony expressions.

"If it isn't my favourite person in the whole wide world," Blade mocks.

"Want to tell me how you got away yesterday," I ask icely and he chuckled.

"Do I?" He asks amusingly. 

I narrowed my eyes at him and accidentally bit down too hard on my tongue.

"You missed class this morning," I say staring at him, "hiding?"

He chuckled and jeered, "still checking up on me I see sweetling."

"Oh just curious that's all. Was hoping I didn't scare you off too badly," I reply with a slight less bitter in my voice.

"Didn't feel like showing up," he responds simply staring down at me with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"So why bother showing up now?" I ask irritated by the look he was giving to me.

He chuckled slightly then responded softly, "for you of course sweetling."

My heart swooned and I gritted my teeth. Wait... a damn minute... Did I just blush? I hissed under my breath and Blade only observed me silently.

Another smile tugged on his lips and I gritted my teeth some more even more irked at the fact that I just blushed. Blushed, in front of him like a stupid little girl because of a stupid little thing he said. Didn't I ever learn not to trust anything coming from his lips, yet my heart betrayed me like the crappy friend it is. Why couldn't it have been any other boy? Blade? You've got to be kidding me? How did this happen again? I frowned and changed the subject rather quickly to mask over what had happened. On the other hand persons were hurrying by heading into the cafeteria and casting curious glances at us.

"So math class was also a no show?" I say thinking of something to ask, and he simply just stared back at me amused at the fact that I knew his class schedule.

Of course I did, how else was I supposed to stay two steps ahead of him if I didn't know something as simple as his class schedule.

"Circles... Squares..." Blade shrugs, "they all look the same."

I held back a grin and his green eyes pierced into mine but not cold and glaring rather softer and gleaming. I knew where this conversation was heading even if it was taking a million years to get there and I bit down on the inside of my lip before grumbling bitterly.

"If you're going to blackmail me, I suggest you hurry up and get on with it."

He looked amused and I frowned and rolled my eyes. At that moment a few persons walked by us and entered the cafeteria and the halls were practically empty except for the both of us standing by the door.

"Go on, make your requests," I mutter.
Blade stared at me for a few seconds with an amused grin that caused my lip to twitch, and me to bite the inside of my lip again then his husky voice finally spoke up.

"Have lunch with me."

A weak jolt hit me in the chest and my eyes flickered to his a bit confused. He didn't wear the amused look he had only seconds ago just his regular expression except it wasn't stony just normal teenage boy look. My eyebrow rose as I spoke.

"Lunch... With you?" I repeat and instead of loud and firm it came out rather soft and barely above a whisper.

A grin tugged at his lip and my mind scampered. What is he getting at?...Is this another mind game?

"Yes have lunch with me," Blade states again and he oddly enough looked slightly calmer like an introvert.

I thought about it for a second then I sighed.

"Do I have a choice?"

"You do," he responds.

Not believing it I gave a response nevertheless, "fine."

We entered the cafeteria and almost everyone was already digging in and chowing down their lunch. Eyes flickered towards us and the chattering got softer and persons leaned next to each other and spoke in quick voices. I scoffed and caught sight of Ossey's hair. He was having lunch with Hailey and sitting next to her were Luka and Jude enjoying the company of her seven friends. Blade walked ahead of me and I trailed in his footsteps. An empty seat was not far away and he looked over his shoulder at me. I frowned and made my way to the seat and he sat across from me.

"What's for lunch?" He asks.

All the talking had driven the hunger out and I didn't feel like eating anything at all.

"Food?" I reply sarcastically.

"Or it could be you, I don't mind," he mockes and I scowled.

"You know I'm looking forward to the day you stop hitting on me," I scoff.

"That's a lot of waiting," he replies, "good thing you've got time on your hands."

I rolled my eyes then looked over to the menu board above the cashier station.

"Just get me a slice of pizza."

He got up as I was reaching for my purse and walked towards the cashier. I turned stiffly in the seat. I didn't know if I should have been gaping or not but still I took out the money for the slice of pizza and set it down on the table. Blade returned with two slices of pizza and two cans of soda and he passed the pizza and soda to me.

"You didn't ask for a drink so I got you that instead," and with that he gently shoved the money back to me.

My mind was scampering, I didn't know what to think. How was I supposed to play if he was being nice.

"You didn't poison this did you?" I ask looking at the pizza skeptically.

He snickered and took a bite from his slice.

"I'm serious," I say even more distrustful of his silence, "I don't trust you not to poison it."

"I didn't poison it Tink," he responds and I thought about it first before I took a bite from it.

Well at least he was honest for once. I swallowed and drank some of the soda and stopped when I saw Blade watching me.

"What?"

"Can't I look at you sweetling?"

"No," I scoff, "because chances are the poison just hasn't kicked in yet or you're thinking something perverted."

"Not all guys have perverted minds you know Tink."

"I know," I respond with an eyeroll, "but you do."

"What makes you think that?"

"I've noticed how you stare at me."

"I've noticed how you stare at me too," he gloats.

"With the deepest hatred."

"I don't think you hate me Tink," Blade says confidently.

I gave a mocking chuckle.

"I think at first you probably did, but you don't well not anymore," he says taking a second bite from his pizza.

"Let's not forget Blade, the only reason I'm sitting here is because you're blackmailing me," I respond sipping some soda.

"The choice was free, you could have said no."

"And then I show up at school to find printed out flyers of me in underwear on walls?" I ask with a raised brow.

"I'd never do that sweetling, I'd want to keep you all to myself, I wouldn't want anyone else looking at you and seeing what I see," he smirks.

I frowned.

"So you're saying I'm free to go without having to constantly look over my shoulders?"

"Of course sweetling," Blade replies.

"But you're blackmailing me," I point out.

"Not at the moment."

"At what moment should I be worried?"

"You don't have to worry, the worst that can happen is not going to happen well... not now of course," he teases.

"Fine," I say taking up my satchel and getting to my feet.

Blade didn't object just watched me amused sitting rather immobile in his seat. I scoffed and walked away and I could feel his eyes on me. Many eyes on me as my legs shuffled to the exit. Halfway there I scoffed at myself and halted for a few seconds. I grunted defeatedly and turned board like and walked back to the table and fell back into the seat. He grinned at me and I scowled and rolled my eyes.

"Don't get used to it."

Blade gave a boyish chuckle.

"I told you Tink. Deep down you're just a little sweetling and no matter how much you pretend otherwise," he whispers, "I know you like me."

        #TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...
263K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...