At Last---A Jassian Fanfiction

By 1luVbacon

We survived. Even after Scarif, we continue surviving. May the Force bless K-2SO for saving us. The others we... More

Greetings
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 14

259 10 3
By 1luVbacon

The week of preparations for my mission went by smoothly, with my mechanical work as a distraction and Cassian being with me through my training and my break from duties. My idea of bliss.

Then came the mission which went surprisingly well and quickly. The Coruscantian assassins did a poor job to cover their tracks and arresting them was a piece of cake, thanks to my skilled team and their surprise at us discovering them.

The mission actually made me forgot my odd nightmare of Darth Vader. I must be extra careful of the looming darkness that is rising out of the ashes of the Empire. That is my new mission.

"Stardust, you coming with me to take this cast off?",said Cassian, coming up behind me, pressing kisses to my neck.

"Is little Cassie scared?", I say mockingly with a smirk.

"Fine, don't come then.", he said, acting like a little child.

"No, no, I'm coming.", I said as we walked out of his room to the medical center.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the doctors focused on taking off Cassian's cast with a large pair of sturdy scissors.

Cassian just looked up at me with a smirk as I matched his expression.

These last few weeks, Cassian has been very attached to my which I can't complain about. When I had first met him, I never would have guessed he was such a sexual person. Also, can't say I'm too upset about that. I guess he's making up for all those years of being alone and focused on the cause before him.

"Your wound has healed up very nicely, Captain. That's all I have for you so you can leave when you're ready.", said the doctor as he bid us a farewell and walked out of the hospital room.

"Finally. God, I didn't think I would last.", he said as he stood up and gave me a soft kiss.

I chuckled at the thought of Cassian not being able to withstand a cast on his arm for four weeks.

"Cassian, you've been to hell and back but you can't handle a couple of weeks with a cast."

"Not when you're right in front of me and I can't have you.", he said, biting my ear.

"Not here, Cass.", I whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are only in Cassian's room for about five seconds before he throws off his shirt and tugs off mine.

"A little eager, aren't we?", I say teasingly.

He kisses along my jawline and moves down to my neck.

"You have no idea.", he breaths out.

I tangle my fingers in his hair as he grabs me by the thighs and lifts me up, pressing me against the wall.

After some weeks without intimacy with Cassian, I'm not gonna lie, I was also very eager to be with him in that way. Not only is it in my human nature but after you've been with someone like Cassian, there's no going back.

I slip off my bra and he slips my nipple in his mouth and sucks. I tug his hair in satisfaction which he seems to like as he groans.

He carries me to the bed and smoothly lays me down as he hovers over me.

I run my hand all over the warm skin of his upper body.

His breaths can be seen in the way his muscular chest rises and falls.

I flip us over, always liking dominance inside and outside of the bedroom.

I trail wet, sloppy kisses down his caramel body, from his collar bone to his v-line.

I stare up at him naughtily as I unzip and unbutton his pants.

"You're such a tease, Jyn.", he said smirking.

I smirk as I pull his pants down.

He slightly raises his head with his arms on the bed as I step off the bed.

"Uh-uh, you stay right there.", I say as I take my pants off slowly and teasingly.

"I see.", he says, understanding my dominance this time around.

I climb on top of him and give him deep kisses, rubbing my crotch on his with only out underwear separating us.

I slip off his underwear as well as mine and fling them across the room.

I firmly grab his cock and rub up and down steadily as I continue to share kisses with him.

His moans only encourage me to pump faster.

"Jyn...fuck I can't wait to make you mine.", he manages to muster out.

"I'm already your's, Cass.", I softly say.

"You know what I mean.", he says with a smile as he cradles my face.

I suddenly shoved his large penis into my vagina without warning, bringing out a loud moan from Cassian.

"Holy shit, you didn't warn me.", he groaned.

"Surprise.", I said with a smirk.

I went slowly at first, getting used to his length that I hadn't felt in weeks and slowly picks up the pace.

"Fuck, I forgot how big you are.", I moan out with a giggle.

He suddenly flips us over and kisses my lips deeply, scattering more kisses around my collar bone and breasts.

"Well, you've had your turn.", he says with a sexy, deep laugh.

I feel my girly parts tingle at his laugh. He's just so sexy.

I bite my lip just at the sight of him.

Before I know it, he has reinserted his dick into me and I let out a small yelp.

His thrusts are deep and slow. He was always one to focus on the feeling and not the speed.

With painfully slow yet pleasing thrusts, we both ride out our sexual tensions from all these weeks until we reach our climax.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.", I slur out with a whiny voice.

We simultaneously let out loud moans and groans as we make it to our highs. My moans our short and loud, like a blaster and his are low and long, the opposite.

Thankfully I am on a birth control pill, which most ladies in the Rebel Alliance take as we don't really have time for children.

He falls next to me on his bed and our heavy breathing is all to be heard in the room.

"Damn.", I say. That is all that can be said to describe the sex I just experienced.

"Damn is right.", Cassian replies, sending us both into a giggle fit at our newfound relief after weeks of sexual tension.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Ok, I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday. It's just that I had a huge assignment I had to turn in today that was worth six grades and I was working on it all night. Absolute hell.

On to the real stuff, aren't Jyn and Cassian some sex addicted little fuckers?! Well not really addicted but they definitely value the intimacy. Who would be able to tell that from the movies, right?

Please remember to vote and comment guys! Let me know if I misspelled something or if something isn't accurate to the Star Wars universe, etc. It would be a great help.

That picture of Cassian, though, am I right?

May the Force be with you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.9K 18
Book 1: "Do you know how much the head of a force wielder would get you?" "You're really annoying you realize that?" "And do you realize you're a pri...
22.3K 894 19
HOPE ! ☆彡 ' rebellions are built on hope ! ' ( female oc x cassian andor ! ) ( cover made by @starIords ! ) ( star wars: rogue one ! ) © taronsegerto...
150K 5.1K 35
🪐⭐️💥🥀 - "there was a feeling of inevitability when i met you. the sense that we would be together; that there would be a moment when you wou...
24.1K 497 27
You're 26 years old. You were born on Hoth, one of the coldest planets in the galaxy. Both your parents abandoned you when you were about 2 years old...