Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Twenty

705 19 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--William's Point Of View--

"I still don't want Cedric marrying Grace" Dmitri said for about the ninth time since the meeting started "We need a natural heir to the Alpha Position to keep the bloodline running, besides even if he did the child would have half hunter's blood in them and that's tainting on the werewolf bloodline" A few council members nodded in agreement.

"So if Charlie and I were to have a child, it would an abomination to you? Like what Ingrid turned out to be? Didn't think so." I grunted pushing up from my chair and stormed back in the direction toward the manor. It was about 6pm and Claude was busy in the kitchen making dinner for everyone although it was only Arianna,Felix, Angelo at home right now.

"You're home early, Charlie's in the living room. Hayley looked him over when she was over, she said he might have stomach inflammation. Seems painful" He shuddered turning to continue cutting vegetables, I found Charlie asleep on the couch under a few blankets "If you've come to worry about turn around and go back the way you came, if you came to take me to bed go right ahead" He opened his eyes and glared at me annoyedly.

"Latter option then." I pulled him off of the couch still keeping one of the blankets draped over his shoulders and walked him upstairs toward our bedroom "Thing is I didn't specify which 'Take me to bed' I was was referring to" Charlie smirked throwing the blanket onto the bed "You cheek little." I grumbled forcing him down into the bed "Quit being a square husband." He groaned rolling onto his back like a sulking child.

"Hayley would tear my manhood off if I tried anything with you" I cringed taking off my jacket and setting over the chair "Get your damn ass here before I sticking one of my explosive arrows in your ass and set it alight." He snapped motioning for me to move my ass "Gee, You really need to control that temper" I dropped to his level as he shoved me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me "Shut up you love it." He smirked leaning forward harshly place his lips over mine.

By the time I looked at the clock again it was 2am and I might of smacked my hand against the nightstand one too many times and it was hurting a lot. I rolled over to find Charlie but only found the cold side of the bed where he had been, I did see the bathroom light streaming out from the closed door with some muffled sounds coming from inside that didn't seem comforting. I reached for my sweatshirt and climbed out of bed slowly turning the handle and pushing open the door, I spotted Charlie hunched over the toilet and the muffled sounds were actually the sound of him being physically sick.

"Charlie, Are you okay?" I knelt down to his level and placed a hand in the middle of his shoulderblades rubbing my hand across them soothingly "Yeah. Stomach ulcers a damn pain in the ass" He chuckled weakly coughing and retching some more. To me he didn't smell like he had stomach ulcers but something else that I could remember the smell but not what was the cause of the scent, I ran my hand up and down his back in hope to keep any nausea away for at least a moment "I always hated this part" He rubbed his stomach to ease off on the pain eminating from his stomach.

"I ate like I was supposed to but it made it feel worse" He mumbled sitting back against the tiled wall massaging his forehead with his hand, He was as white as a ghost with purple hanging from his eyes and his cheeks were matted from drying sweat his hair had been pushed back multiple times because it fell lankly behind his ear "I think it might be a migraine because I have a killer headache right now" He laughed messing up his hair accordingly before dropping his head to my shoulder.

"Come on let's get you up and fixed up" I gently pulled him up to his feet and helped him toward the basin "This sucks I wanted to enjoy my married live and doing what normal newly weds would do. Shag anywhere and everywhere" He rolled his eyes taking a gulp of water from a glass "My back is freaking killing me though, like someones jabbing hot needles into my spine" He leaned on his elbows on the basin.

"Let me have a look" I pushed up the bottom of his shirt gently poking at his back until he flinched as I pressed on the lower right side of his back "Yeah ow that hurts" He cringed swiping at my hand, I slapped his hand away and started rubbing the same spot with my thumb trying to straighten out any knots that were present "That's a little better now I want to continue where we left off" He spun around wrapping his arms around my waist playing with the bottom of my sweatshirt. "Hold that thought." He dashed past me dropping to his knees to be sick again "Just take it easy for now Charlie" I sat down beside him gently rubbing my hand over the nape of his neck as he continued in this wretched state.

--Cedric's Point Of View-

I woke beside Sammy who was resting on his elbow watching me closely playing with a strand of my hair "Are you going all Edward Cullen on me?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he glared at me disapprovingly "No of course not, but we can't keep going on like this. You're engaged and I just had an affair with you" He sat on the edge of the bed and put his face in his hands.

"No Sammy please." I placed my hands on his bare shoulders tightly holding onto them "I can't go on another two hundred years alone." I whimpered pathetically pressing my forehead against his back whining pitifully, I heard Sammy's breath hitch through his back and he turned to me.

"Please don't say that, you've survived six months with me being dead. Your pack needs a natural heir and I'm certainly no help to you" He crawled over to my side and wrapped his arms around my shoulders "I went rabid. I killed lots of other supernatural creatures and I spent a month in isolation" I cringed pulling Sammy back into the bed with me "I-I don't know about this Cedric, the punishment for this is substantial for both participants" He bit down on his lip worryingly raking his hands through his hair.

"You were born to be with me and I won't let you slip out from my grasp again" I tightened my grip on him, Samandriel stared at me sadly before nodding slowly "But if it comes a time that you need Grace. You will go to her and you forget about me" He put on a brave smile brushing his hand of the still fresh cuts on bruises on my face "I hurt your face. I'm such a hypocrite even after what Tobias used to do to me" He sniffed leaning closer to kiss my injured cheek.

"No it just makes you a badass, it just depends how you use it" I messed up his hair and crawled out of the bed "Come see the balcony, it is literally not even a metre up from the water that you can even jump from it" I tugged him by the wrist out onto the decking, The steam of the hot springs swirled up from the water that rippled dangerously close to the bottom of the balcony.

"This is beautiful, if only I had my sketchbook with me" Sammy pouted flopping down into the day lounge in the corner of the balcony "Oh I do have it actually, I planned to give it back to you" I bolted back into the room and returned with his sketchbook "This is where you got the magatama didn't you" He stuck his tongue out at me taking the book from my hands and flipping through it "Nice drawings of me though" I retorted punching his shoulder playfully and he flushed red.

"Sorry, it looked so adorable. I promise not to do it again" He held his hands up in surrender placing the book onto the couch beside him "Come swim in the hot springs though" I pulled off his sweatshirt and dropped it onto the decking near our feet "You promise not to jump me again?" He asked reluctantly pulling his tee shirt over his head and setting it onto the lounge "I'm not making any promises" I shrugged nonchalantly grabbing his hand and tugging him down the small set of stairs to a pier.

"Anyway, ladies first" I grabbed him around the waist and dropped him into the water, but being a vampire he was quick enough to latch onto my wrist and yank me in with him "You really shouldn't pick on me like that" He smirked tredding water brushing his now soaked hair back with his fingers "Aw but its cute when you pout" I pulled his legs around my waist "You're a horrible person" He linked his arms around neck and resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"You haven't drank in a while, I can tell. Your heartbeat weakens when you're starved" I ran my fingertips over his boney shoulders "You can always feed from me, as long as you don't inject your venom into me" Sammy's face snapped up to look at me horrified "N-No way! I can't do that to you" He shook his head quickly running his hand over my neck "Do it Sammy or you could hurt someone." I ordered glaring at him authoratively, He nodded reluctantly moving his face closer to my neck.

I fought back a flinch when I felt the sharp pinch of his fangs into the side of my neck, the small tug of blood being dawn from my veins was kind of a turn on but it was gone as soon as it was there "There, now stop getting aroused over me sucking your blood like a damn dracula" Sammy wiped away any excess blood from his lips and put a bit of distance between us.

"I can get aroused over what I want because I love you bloodsucker" I leaned closer gently resting my lips over his gently running my hands through his hair as he dug his nails into the skin of my shoulder forcing his lips more into mine needingly "I love you too Wolfboy." He pulled away to play with the magatama around my neck before tightly wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
886K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
62.1K 3K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...