What Makes You Beautiful (A S...

By ZAYNIARRYLOUIAM

A story of a girl, a sporty kind of girl who never ever had a boyfriend since the start of her existence. Aft... More

Intro - Prologue
You're Insecure, Don't Know What For
You're Turning Heads, When You Walk Through The Door
Don't Need Make-Up, To Cover Up
Being The Way That You Are Is Enough
Everyone Else In The Room Can See It
Everyone Else But You
Baby, You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else
The Way That You Flip Your Hair Gets Me Overwhelmed
But When You Smile At The Ground It Ain't Hard To Tell
You Don't Know, Oh Oh
You Don't Know You're Beautiful
If Only You Saw What I Can See
You'll Understand Why I Want You So Desperately
Right Now I'm Looking At You And I Can't Believe
That's What Makes You Beautiful
So Co-come On, You've Got It Wrong
To Prove I'm Right, I Put It in A Song
Facts in Fictions (Character Information)

You Don't Know You're Beautiful, Oh-oh

531 2 4
By ZAYNIARRYLOUIAM

Bergur Stop. What an odd name for a restaurant. I bet it could’ve been burger but I didn’t have any idea how they came up with that.

All seven of us including four bandmates, one French singer, one cute brother singer and me, an unknown girl soccer player. We met up with two nice old couple, a guy – probably, a waiter and the chef. It could’ve been so crowded by the time but weirdly, we were the only ones there.

“Lunch time gentlemen?” said gramps who was sitting in front her wife.

“Yes, sir.” Kendal said.”We absolutely are starving.”

When Kendal said that, he wasn’t in his French accent state, he spoke that in an average American accent. It was awkward.

“Wait.” I balked. “You’re accent, I thought you were French.”

Cody stood in front of me. “Oh, don’t worry. He can speak lots of accents.”

“Righto!” Kendal agreed. “I can speak British, American, Canadian, Texan, Australian, Indian, French, German, Italian, Japanese and all sorts of accents unimaginable.”

I was a bit impressed but everyone was starving.

“Awesome. Well, can you do an accent that can take away our starvation?” I joked.

All four of them caught my sense of humor while Kendal just smiled.

“Nice one there, Nick.” Zweig laughed.

Niall sat on a table beside Zweig. He was his first best friend except for Francis which was his best friend in school. Jesh, Don and Kendal were on the same table as well. I sat on a table in front of Cody. He was just smiling there, silently in front of me. I could notice it, he was staring at me until the waiter distributed the menu brochure.

I couldn’t choose anything. I didn’t have any idea what the food were. It had various weird names and I didn’t know what it meant. I left it for Cody. Maybe he knew what dish to order. I’m not actually that fond of eating in restaurants and stuff. I left smiling, pretending I’m inspecting the menu.

As they were busy choosing something to eat, I was onto my phone. I was getting a bit bored so I left my order unattended. I checked out my twitter. I tweeted something. Something I didn’t or couldn’t tweet before.

At EVOL’s favorite restaurant, what food to eat?

I could sleep on the table. I was terribly bored. I’m not starving at all. Just, I didn’t have something fun to do.

Cody finished his order and I haven’t decided on one yet. The waiter approached me on what dish I had chosen. I told him, I’d like the one what Cody had ordered. I really had no idea what it was but I didn’t mind.

I put my phone into my shoulder bag. Yes, I’ve been carrying my bag all day long. I saw something under the table. There were lots of magazines. I picked one and tried to read it.

“Hey.” Cody called while I was reading that magazine. I was covering my face – that’s just how I read papers. I put it down and smiled at Cody.

“Yeah?” I said.

Cody’s face got adorable. I was stuck staring at him. It was like the first day we met.

“Check out the back of that magazine.” He said.

I didn’t know why he told me that but I didn’t have hesitations. I checked it out as soon as he told me. I was surprised on what I saw.

The EVOL band on the back of the magazine. I couldn’t believe, the guys on that picture was actually hanging out with me I mean, I was hanging out with them.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “It’s you.”

“Yep. How do I look?” Cody was still charming after all.

“Awesome.” I said. “By the way, can I rip this picture. It looks awesome.”

Cody started to laugh. “You don’t have to. Anyways, I have a gift for you.”

I got excited. No one has ever gave me a gift before. Except for my birthdays.

“Really?” Anticipation started to grow in me.

Cody took something out from his bagpack. A black box that didn’t seem interesting but I reckoned it was it. He placed the box on the table.

“Guess, what is it?” he pressed his palm on the box.

“I so have no idea.” I said.

“That’s the point.” He said. “You guess 'cause you have no idea.”

Well, obviously I didn’t know what it was and you don’t know either. But I thought of things guys usually give girls as a gift.

“A necklace?” I said.

“Nope.” He smiled.

“A ring?”

“Close enough.”

“Uhm.” I thought for a second. “What about an earring?”

“Still not right.”

I couldn’t think of anything else. “Well, what is it? I’m not a good guesser, you know.”

“Are you ready?” he wavered.

“I’ve been ready all my life.” I joked. It made him chuckle somehow.

He slowly opened the box. I couldn’t see what’s inside. I took a closer look and finally, the secret thing had finally been revealed.

It was a tiny stuffed yellow bear holding a red plastic toy guitar. It could fit right into my palm. Like a little bear Thumbelina. It was so adorable. It wore a little red velvet bonnet that had an EVOL logo on it and had a glossy fake blonde hair.

I couldn’t believe someone would give me such gift. I never been lucky all my life. Imagine, a famous band singer giving you a gift while millions of fans are dying to be in my situation. I could’ve had many haters.

I held the little teddy on my hand. It was so cuddly though it was so tiny. The guitar was so lovely. Words couldn’t express how charming the gift was.

“While you have this teddy on your hand, remember that I am always with you.” He held my hand. My heart suddenly pumped hard. I was so tensed. My palm was sweaty. I didn’t know what to do.

The waiter finally arrived. I jerked my hand into my bag.

“At last!” Zweig said. “Le dish is served.”

Everyone of us laughed. Lunch was getting more interesting.

“Good one, Zweig. Good one.” Praised Kendal.

Lunch was served. All of us were having a good time. The food was quite fantastic though I never expected it could be like that.

All of us were having various conversations until the break was over.

The door chime rang as if someone came inside. I didn’t mind it but Cody’s eyes were caught staring. The guys’ attention were on that someone who entered. That made me turn my head to see what’s the center of attraction all about.

It was some ginger girl that surely I am not familiar of.

“Timmy!” Zweig called.

I never even thought that girl is named Timmy.

All of the guys except Cody went to that girl named Timmy to welcome her.

“Hey Timz.” Don knocked her fist and made some fancy moves with a simple handshake which they didn’t fail to synchronize.

“Timmy, long time no tweet.”  Jesh smiled.

That Timmy girl was smiling all over the place. I had a feeling that this girl is up to no good. She went to where Cody was sitting. There was a vacant seat beside Cody so without a doubt, she occupied it immediately.

“Hey baby.” She greeted Cody.

I was so intrigued by her. I mean, what she’s saying. I may not know her but she has something unpleasant to get judged.

“Timmy.” Cody was surprised but I can see, he wasn’t comfortable. “What are you doing here?”

She stuck herself beside Cody and grabbed his right arm tight. She gave me a strange glance that I didn’t like. 

“Who is she?” she asked.

I was gripping the little teddy bear tight with anger. I didn’t like the girl though she had some intense relationship with the band.

“Oh, she’s a friend.” Cody said. “Nick, this is Timmy and Tim…”

“No, I don’t want to talk about her. I came here for you.” She said that in a sexy but annoying way. I couldn’t stand watching a showgirl flirting my dear Cody. I mean, Cody.

She leaned her head on Cody’s shoulder and snuggled herself to him. That made me full of myself.

I suddenly stood up and went to Niall. I grabbed his hand though his meal wasn’t finish yet. I forced him to stand up.

“I’m sorry guys but we really need to go now.” I lied. I had this jealous feeling though I’m not even worthy of having.

“What?” Niall was surprised. “No. We’re not suppose to leave yet.”

“Yeah, we’re going to somewhere exciting next.” Zweig explained.

“Somewhere exciting? Hhm! Can’t wait.” Said that flirty Timmy girl.

The air went bad. I needed some air so I dragged Niall’s hand and went out.

Niall didn’t seem to like what’s happening. He was enjoying the day and next thing he knew, we were on our way home.

“What’s the matter with you?” Niall wasn’t happy of what I was doing.

“Nothing.” I said. “We just need to go home now.”

Niall still can’t believe it. He didn’t want to go home with me.

“Let me go!” He said. I suddenly lost Niall’s hand. “I’m not going to talk to you anymore.”

I couldn’t think clearly that hour. Anger took over me. The scorching sun made it even worse.

“Fine!” I exclaimed. “ I wouldn’t talk to you either.”

I stood behind Niall tangling both my arms against my tummy. Niall was carrying his guitar while staring at the streets.

The door suddenly chimed which made my view jerk towards its source.

Zweig was there. He came to me with worrisome on his face.

“What’s happening? Is there something wrong?” he asked.

Niall gave me a frown that could last forever.

“No, we’re good. We were just…”

“Yeah right.” Niall interrupted.

“Uhm.” I was so tensed. “Waiting for a taxi or something to take us home?”

Niall was still angry at me. He turned against me and faced the restaurant façade.

“Well, in that case. Let me give you a ride.” Zweig offered.

“In your motorbike? No thank you.” I rejected. After what happened, I hardly could trust anyone.

Niall made another  angry stare at me.

“Who said I only have a motorbike?” Zweig said.

That made me wonder a bit. Honestly, I didn’t get what he actually meant but I stood silent.

Zweig took something from his pocket. A little black gadget that almost looked like a mini-clicker with only one button. He pressed the only button there and a little red bulb in the remote started to blink eventually.

I was actually waiting for something to happen but our feet were stuck against the concrete floor. After a while, I could hear the sound of the road approaching. Zweig couldn’t wait any much longer. He wanted me to check on that upcoming vehicle.

Finally, it stopped in front of us. A white glossy limousine opened its doors. A handsome young chauffeur went out of the automobile.

“Awesome!” Niall was astonished. “Is this your car?”

“Well, yes, considering that I am a member of that popular band named EVOL.”

“Sweet!” Niall and Zweig again, made that fancy fist shake.

I was staring at that charming chauffeur but it didn’t mean I was admiring him. It’s just very rare to find good looking guys as chauffeurs.

“Good day, Miss.” Greeted the chauffeur.

That totally made my rough day.

“Erm...hi.” I haven’t thought of something more decent to say.

Niall hurried inside the limo. He placed his guitar on a rumble seat and made himself comfortable. The chauffeur signaled Zweig, probably, telling him to get inside the car.

“Shall we?” Zweig offered his hand to me. He gave me the most charming smile he could give me that I never have seen before.

“It’s my pleasure.” I said. I gave him my hand and he guided me to a seat in the limousine. He followed me afterwards.

The doors were closed. The chauffeur was ready to maneuver. The air conditioner breeze plastered my skin. The loudspeakers begun to do its job. Engines started to roar silently and we took off.

Niall was so happy, he could hear his song, singing on the car’s playlist. I never even thought that a song can simply be released without any producers or whatsoever. Well, probably the EVOL were the producers. This day was such a surprise.

The car was 10 minutes away from our destination, I was making myself comfortable inside the limo. Zweig was on his iPad, working on something. I was actually thinking about what happened earlier. It just bugged me a lot. I couldn’t think of anything else except of who that girl was.

Zweig didn’t seem to mind to be interrupted so I inquired him all of those stuff.

“Zweig.” I called.

I caught Zweig’s attention and eventually, he turned towards me.

“Yeah?”

“Mind me asking you a question?” I said.

“You just asked me a question.” He smiled.

“Well, a different question.”

He raised his right brow waiting for my question.

I paused for a second, composing the right question. “Who was that Timmy girl, actually?”

Zweig started to smile, eventually chuckled and laughed a bit. I didn’t know what he was up to or how he will answer my question.

“Timmy?” he said. “Timmy is Cody’s ex-girlfriend.”

“Then, why are you laughing?” I asked. It wasn’t actually that necessary to laugh at my question.

“Your face. It’s funny when you’re serious.”

My face suddenly was ruined but at the same time, I was laughing at myself and Zweig’s laugh doesn’t fail to make me smile.

“Well, is Timmy really her real name?” I asked. I just couldn’t get over on someone who’s named Timmy though I’m named Nick.

“Of course, not. It’s actually Tiara Miami Jones. Beautiful, isn’t she?”

“I don’t think so.” I opposed.

“Why not?”

“Flirtatious girls don't seem very appealing.”

 “You think she’s flirtatious?” Zweig asked. “What do you mean by flirtatious, by the way.”

 Zweig had this part of him of naïveté. He’s like from another indigenous world of some sort. I just couldn’t understand what he actually is.

 “It doesn’t matter.” I said. We were actually blocks away from our house. Niall didn’t even know we were almost there.

I fell back on my seat. I was already having a great time in that limo. I was undecided whether I go home or continue the journey to somewhere. Zweig went back to his gadget. I was left waiting for the car to stop.

[4/14/13]

[Hi guys, yeah. This chapter was really fun. God I never thought Timmy was that bitch. Haha, I laughed at myself. Good character making. Furnished some mistakes and yeah, enjoy.] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 146 40
Jess (literally) runs into One Direction while they are filming their One Thing music video. Is it purely coincidence or does fate play a part in the...
709K 6.9K 28
Bᴏᴏᴋ Oɴᴇ Iɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴏ Bᴇ Fᴀᴍᴏᴜs Sᴇʀɪᴇs(: A stuck up, rich girl named Maya-Ryan gets kicked out of her house and told she has an interview her father set...
784K 18.5K 49
If I told you this story begins with a contract to be one of the members of One Direction's girlfriend, you probably wouldn't even press the 'Read' b...
208 0 23
This is the story of how a single birthday surprise can change a girl's life. It was the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school and it...