Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Sixty-One

19.8K 656 171
By clarity-

VOTE PLEASE BEFORE READING! THANKS!

Meredith's P.O.V 

My back started to ache from being against a tree trunk for so long but I didn't complain. Instead I continued playing with Harry's thick curls and stared at his closed eyes as his head was laid on my lap. It was very peaceful and I loved the silence we were in which was sort of weird since I hated silences. Harry's soft breathing was heard as I wondered how he can be so intimidating and scary when he looked so innocent and perfect right now. But only I saw his innocence and how perfect he is. And that made me feel loads better. 

It was just so quiet that I was totally startled when I heard Harry's voice. "You never told me why your brother wanted you home." 

I sighed before leaning my head back on the tree. I didn't want to talk about anything right now. I wanted to feel like everything was alright but the truth was never amazing as everyone wants it to be. 

"It was nothing really. He was just worried," I lied trying to force my voice from shaking. I didn't want Harry to worry about me. Especially when he had himself to worry about. If this conversation was to continue then Melanie cheating on Harry will come up. I didn't want to ruin this peaceful thing we were currently in. 

I looked down to see Harry's eyes already staring at me. He had a straight face making me mentally face palm since I knew he was going to get the truth out one way or another. 

"I'm not buying that Meredith. Tell me," He practically demanded. I groaned softly before letting go of a long sigh. 

"He found out about you," I mumbled. Harry sat up and stared at me. 

"Found out about me? Was I secret all of a sudden?" He questioned his voice getting heavier and harder. I knew this was going to end soon. 

"No. He was pissed that I was staying over at your house. He-" I breathed out before continuing.

"He started assuming that I was having sex from house to house I guess," I said quietly. "Why'd he think that?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe because I had your clothes on," I shrugged. 

He scoffed. "That doesn't mean shit." 

There was a silence as I looked into space. 

"Is that all that happened?" He questioned knowing there was more to it. I hate that he can see right through me. I was like some clear glass. 

"He told me I couldn't get out of the house or my room," I kept explaining feeling uneasy. "Obviously I was pissed about that. I found out that he cheated on Lindsey a while ago," I said leaving the Melanie part out. 

"Was Lindsey there?" 

"Yeah. She was heartbroken," I answered him. 

"Is he still doing it?" 

"Yeah," I breathed out. "I saw him making out with some chick in front of out house this morning." 

"What the hell? How fucked up is he?" Harry asked looking at me like I was crazy. 

"A lot. Lindsey was watching them out the window. He is such an ass. I can't believe he would accuse me of things that I didn't even do but then go on cheating on his own wife." 

There was another silence as I watched Harry deep in thoughts. I was slightly happy that he didn't ask who Michael cheated on in the first place. 

"Who did he cheat on with?" 

Spoke too damn soon. 

"It doesn't really matter," I stated quickly. Harry gave me a warning look as to say 'I'm going to squeeze it out of you if I have to'. 

"Tell me." 

"Harry trust me. You don't want to know," I told him practically whining. 

"Yes I do want to know. How bad can it be?" 

Loads bad. 

"It was- It was Melanie," I told him looking down. 

"That's impossible. Melanie was with me. Maybe it was Eleanor or something," He said shaking his head. I shook my head. 

"So you're saying she cheated on me with your brother?" He asked with an emotionless expression. I sighed before nodding. 

"Is that even fucking possible?!" He yelled tugging on his curls. 

"Harry, calm down. I was pissed as well. I didn't know how to tell you. Everyone is fucked up these days," I tried to calm him down. Even though we were miles away from any more human bodies doesn't mean that I wanted to hear Harry rant on about shit that I was already trying to forget about. 

He groaned loudly before laying on the grass while staring at the sky. His green eyes hid behind his eyelids as he closed his eyes. I laid down beside him but on my stomach unlike him. I propped myself up on my elbows and stared at his features under the sun rays. 

"How am I going to deal with this?" He broke the heavy silence we were in. 

"You don't have to. Melanie and you are over unless you still have-" 

"No, no, no. We're over and happy about that. My feelings for her are gone," He cut me off explaining. 

"Then you shouldn't care. You two aren't together anymore." I told him. 

"But still. She cheated on me while we were together," He reasoned. I didn't know what to tell him. I never knew how it felt to be cheated on. Unless you count the times I've seen Harry get together with other girls but we weren't dating. 

"Are you okay?" I asked after a short timing to give him to sort out his thoughts. 

"I'm fine," He snaps making me feel slightly taken aback. I mentally groaned because I hate when he acted like this. He always seems to take his anger out on me when I try to help him out. It shouldn't a surprise and I should be used to it but I wasn't. He shouldn't take his anger out on me like this when he knew I was just trying to help. 

I placed my chin on my hands and stared at the miles and miles of grass in front of me. It was getting dark and I saw the sunset beginning making the horizon orange. School was long over and I'm sure Michael or Lindsey got a call from school saying I skipped. I knew I was going to be in deep shit when I get home but I wanted this to last as long as ever. Even if it means having Harry being all snappy and bipolar next to me. 

I heard a sigh fall from Harry's lips. He turned on his side and I was met with his green orbs. His lips curved up into a small smile as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

"I'm sorry for snapping at you," He whispered before pecking me on the lips. I gave him a smile as we stared into each other. I rolled my self around until I was in Harry's arms. He laid flat again and I wrapped my right arm around his torso and buried my face in his chest. 

There was another comfortable silence until I decided to break it. "Harry, what are we?" I asked out of no where. This question has been bugging me as well and I was so confused on where we stood. Especially after what everything happened today. From what has been happening before, I say we are Friends with Benefits who likes each other?

"I don't know," He replied making me look up at him. 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm as confused as you are," He responded. I softly sighed. 

"Why are you so afraid to have a girlfriend? You had one before, why not now. Unless there's something about me that you-" 

"No no no. It's not you," He said hurting me off. 

"Then what is it? Why don't you want me as a girlfriend when we basically act like a couple?" 

"Because it's complicated." 

"Are you scared to be tied down to me?" I asked hurt ringing in my voice. 

"No, it's not that," He groaned trying to search for words. "The real reason why I don't want you to be my girlfriend is that I don't want to hurt you. I'm sure you're thinking that I hurt you already too many times to count but imagine what it would be like if we were in a real relationship. I'm scared I'm going to fuck up even more when I have you as an actual girlfriend," He explained. 

"I know you won't though. The point is that your trying. You can't let your subconscious tell you that you won't be able to hold a relationship. If you keep putting yourself down and tell yourself you can't do it then you won't be able to at all," I said

"Okay," He answered after a few minutes. I gave him a small smile before closing my eyes and burying my face in his cheat again taking in his sweet scent. 

We stayed like that until it was completely dark. There weren't much light to see everything except from the light that we were receiving from the sky. We headed home after a while. The car ride home was silent. The radio was off and the only sound was the wind that was blowing outside and the sound of our breathing. 

Harry parked the car a few houses from my house and turned the head lights off. There was a silence as we stared out the window. Before I knew it, I felt Harry's hands grab my face and his lips meet mine. I was quite surprised my kiss back anyway. I crawled onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. The feeling of Harry's hair under between my fingers made me tug on them receiving a moan from the back of his throat. 

His hands found there way to my back pushing me further into him which I thought was impossible. The crampy space in the car made this even more hot and I felt myself get wet when Harry's bulge was felt between my thighs. The kiss got heated my every seconds with Harry's tongue slipping through my lips. Our lips danced around making me slightly moan from how good it felt. 

Harry's lips traveled from my lips down my jaw and to my neck where he found my sweet spot quickly. He sucked on it making me moan once again. The car was getting very hot and I would've asked to roll the window down but didn't want to ruin the moment. 

Harry's boner was pressed against my jeans which was covering my area making me moan out his name. I smirked when an idea popped up in my head as Harry's lips worked on giving me a damn hickey. I bit my lip as my hand traveled down his chest all the way to his crotch. A grunt fell from his lips as my hand wrapped around his very large length through his jeans. He shouln't have wore skinny jeans since I'm sure his boner was taking up too much space and made his jeans even more tighter. 

I felt Harry's seat go back slightly making me squeal when he brought me with him. I felt around his length and then after receiving my name a couple of times falling from Harry's mouth, I pulled my hand back up to his neck and pressed my lips to his. 

"You're such a damn tease," He said against my lips making me smirk. His hands traveled under my shirt and pressed me even more to his chest. His thumb rubbed circles around my hips receiving a moan from me. His hands went even more up and met with the clasp of my bra. I bit down on his lip lightly when I felt him unclasp my bra and hugging me tighter.

We came up for air a few minutes later leaving us both breathless. I felt Harry's hand grab my hem of my shirt and pulling it up. I quickly grabbed his hands and pulled them away. He pouted and gave me a confused look. 

"I'm not having sex with you in a damn car," I hissed making him laugh. He pecked me once again before I tried to crawl back to my own seat but that was until he grabbed my waist and kept me on his lap. 

"Harry, I have to go before Michael calls the SWAT team," I told him attempting to get off of him but he stopped me again. 

"Harry," I whined. 

"My name would've sounded much better while you screamed it if you would've let me continue," He told me making me hit his chest lightly. The car was filled with Harry's deep laugh once again making me laugh. 

"Maybe another time when we're not in a car," I told him. He grinned just as those words went through his ears. 

"Then can we get going and go to your room," He rushed. 

"Yeah and so you can get your ass kicked by my brother? Sure!" I exclaimed playfully. He rolled his eyes playfully before attaching his lips on shoulder. 

"Harry, I really need to go." 

"But I have a very important question to ask," He whined. His lips met the skin behind my ears making me bite my lip from moaning again. 

"What is it?" I asked my eyes closing shut. He pulled away and grinned at me. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I grinned wide before pressing my lips against his. "Yes." 

(Filler. Sorry, this chapter wasn't really planned for so that's why it seems out of place. Next chapter will be a hot mess so get ready. Please make sure to VOTE and COMMENT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 1.3K 62
it's just another day for mab. her days consist of seeing the same man stalking her. but she's never told anyone since she isn't bothered or scared b...
74.3K 1.6K 26
Cara, a well behaved girl all through her life but one thing keeps rearing its head, harry styles. Harry is no usual boy as he is from a poor family...
3.9K 67 15
Kayla was always quiet and secluded, that was, until she met Harry. When the stunning, British boy moves to her school, they form an undeniable conne...
21 0 29
Suzy is a social outcast in the eyes of her classmates, but when Harry moves to town, he makes it his mission to protect her. Soon all of Suzy's prob...