Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

Od FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... Více

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Eighteen

744 18 0
Od FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Cedric's Point Of View--

"Oh wow Sammy really did that?..That's so badass!" Arianna giggled wildly bouncing around the hallway of the school "No it's not! He has no humanity! He's evil!" I yelled slamming the locker door shut "Whose evil?" I heard some ask and I accidently bashed my head on the locker, I turned to face Samandriel standing there with his arms crossed frowning at me.

"What are you doing on this side of the school?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, Arianna elbowed me painfully in the ribs "For one I'm allowed on both sides because I'm both a hunter and a supernatural AND it was MY mother who funded the school" He retorted matter of factually "Besides I came to say happy birthday to Arianna" A bit of old Sammy shone through when he smiled at Arianna kissing her cheek and giving her a gift.

"You will come to the club tonight right?" She grinned widely, Sammy stole a look at me and shook his head "Sorry Arianna, Charlie would murder me if he found out. If he actually cared now" He trailed off looking at his feet and I saw a spark of hurt appear in his eyes "Anywho. Enjoy your birthday" He nodded to Arianna just as Grace trotted up to us.

"Oh! Hi there! Are you a friend of Cedric's?" She asked innocently latching to my arm, He glared at her for a moment before putting that snarky attitude up again "Samandriel. Nice to meet you." He inclined his head to her shaking her hand "Oh I found your sketchpad in my room, You look different in the photos in the book" She furrowed her eyebrows cocking her head at him.

"Oh. Well I got my hair cut short and I changed my clothing style and I grew a backbone." He smirked toward me and turned back to Grace "You can keep the book Princess" He bowed to her turning away to start walking up the hall "Wait! How did you know I was a princess?" She called out after him, He stopped turning his head to look over his shoulder flashing a sinister smile "Because I was the one who impaled your big sister!" He laughed bowing mockingly to her and continued striding up the hallway back towards the Hunter side of the school.

Grace stood there gaping as if she was about faint, Arianna was laughing quietly in appraisal for that seriously horrible remark just now and it made Silas growl in guilt. Grace ran off crying loudly in the opposite direction "He is just so sassy! I love it! Go run after your spoilt brat" She slapped my shoulder before skipping off toward her first class.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I did feel the tiniest bit of guilt when I said that to Grace but otherwise it was somewhat excilerating, I had finished most of my classes so I was excused to practice my archery in the ranges. My aim had improved since I turned and I had incredible amounts of speed to burn, For about the seventh time the arrow tore into the bullseyes of the target.

"As much as I love badass Sammy, I miss my sweet caring Sammy" I resisted an eyeroll and dropped the bow back into the holder turning to flash over to Arianna "I still care about you Arianna just that I find it hard to care for other people" I jumped onto her back and she flopped onto one of the gym mattresses "You feel even lighter than you did when you were alive man you need to eat" She groaned reached around to tickle my sides and I rolled off.

"I do love the hair, The blonde with the black streaks look sexy. And the streaks are just thin enough so they don't take away from the beautiful bimbo blonde" She roughly messed up my hair then raked her hands through the front to fix it up "I'm not a bimbo you whore." I pouted kicking her in the hip, She giggled punching me roughly in the shoulder

"You're totally coming to the club tonight and you're gonna make Cedric want to dance with you but he can't cos I have to bring Grace along" She grinned cheekily jumping from the mat and clasped her hands together excitedly "My friend owns a club that we are able to get drinks too" She winked at me just as the bell for final period and we had to part ways to our sides of the school.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

"P-A-R-T-Y! Party! Hurry up Cedric!" Arianna sqwaked up the stairs and I stomped down with Grace in tow, Willow and Wesley were standing with Arianna and Felix in the doorway fidgetting impatiently "We're walking so I suggest that yoour shoes are comfortable!" She bolted out of the house and cleared the front stairs in a big leap.

We followed the over excited she wolf through the trails and out into the overpopulated part of the town I don't know how it was even possible to skip in heels that tall without breaking an ankle "Ari! My dear how have you been" A guy swooped Arianna up in her arms and squeezed her tightly, He was dressed in skinny jeans and a tight sleeveless shirt with the brighest red hair I had ever seen you could immediately tell he was the flamboyant type of homosexual and one the best to be around.

"Elijah here is the only other vampire that I wouldn't kill in a second" Arianna giggled kissing his cheek "I did see another very cute looking vampire come through here before, I was just about chat to the little guy but a vampire with no humanity is scary" He shuddered motioning to the front door and Arianna shoved us in through the doors. It was incredibly loud in here and there was a dance floor that took up one half of the club and then booths and tables with the bar on the other.

Involuntarily my eyes wandered to a certain little blonde vampire sitting on one of the bar stools waving to Arianna, He was wearing deep blue skinny jeans and a tight black tee shirt with an elbow length light blue shirt over the top and left unbuttoned. These jeans were feeling incredibly tight now and were now constricting painfully if you get where I'm coming from.

Grace pushed past us and harshly connected her hand with Sammy's face, He sat there staring nonchalantly at her "You done?" He raised an eyebrow at her finishing off the shot he had and hopped down from the stool taking another glass of drink from the bartender and sauntered off toward one of the booths.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

These compulsion powers work like a charm, no need for any ID. I sat down in one of the corner booths and took a sip of my drink, the drink was naturally red so I could stick one of supplements into it without looking suspicious. Silas appeared in front of me leaning on the table "I have to admit. You look hot like this keep dressing like this" He grinned stealing my drink from me.

"If you drink that won't Cedric taste it?" I asked frowing at him, Silas chuckled taking a swig of the drink and sat it down on the table "No I put up a wall between us, so he can't hear or feel me unless I want to" He smirked leaning back in the booth playing with the leather seat "He does love you though, he really does" Silas stole my drink from me again and finishing it off.

"I don't think so" I mumbled taking a new drink from a waitress "Have you noticed you've seen him that he hasn't kissed Grace once" He grinned putting his hands behind his head, I thought for a moment and nodded I mean he was actually right. "You're alone why aren't you dancing?" I kept my gaze trained on my drink as I took a gulp from it "Because I don't want to, Why aren't you dancing with your fiancee?" I snapped looking up at him.

Cedric rolled his eyes and sat down beside me "She is talking to some random guy she knows from school" He scoffed taking the glass from me and inspectng it closely "Alcohol is bad for your body Sammy" He scolded setting the glass down on the table, I cringed at the nickname he keeps calling me "For old me yes. New me? No." I snatched the glass from him and downed the rest of it.

"Dance with me" He held out his hand to me and I rolled my eyes turning away from him as a signal for him to go away instead he grabbed hold of my wrist and yanked me out of the booth and dragged me across to the dance floor "You need to lighten up" He yanked me toward him by the waist gripping my hips in his hands swaying provocatively with the music grinding himself against me and my hands linked themselves around his neck out of habit as the distance between us grew a whole lot smaller.

His hand wandered down to my backside and I literally felt nothing, usually I would of made a fuss about the provocative gesture but nope it was kind of erotic. One of my hands left his neck and made its way to his back and slipped under his shirt, everything came flooding back. Every memory every emotion smacked me upside the head like a ton of bricks and my head crushed painfully as my vampire side pushed back forcefully against my humanity.

"Sammy?" I heard his voice but it felt faraway, I felt a sharp tug and I found myself outside of the club and in a park that seemed offly familiar "Are you okay Sammy?" He asked taking hold of me hand "Fine" I mumbled and he frowned deeply "Sammy I know you're in there and I know you're hurting and I understand! But please just le me in!" His eyes were filled with sorrow and despair, and for the first time since I had died an unfamiliar liquid trickled down my cheek.

I swallowed taking my hand from his grasp and flashed away as fast as my speed would take me until I made it to my house slamming bedroom door shut behind me and slumped down against the closed door staring across the room at the photo frame sitting on the nightstand of Arianna, Felix, Cedric and I standing together after Claude forced us into it for his family album and I had asked for a copy for that frame and for my sketchbook.

I flicked my hand and the frame hurtled across the room and smashed against the wall and I buried my face in my arms, maybe if I sat here for a while people would forget about me. Then Charlie could go and worry about William and not have to always come and save me, Cedric would go marry that Grace girl and the bond would be cut off permanently and he would go produce heirs for his fathers and I can remain dead like I was supposed to.

I really am not as strong as I thought I was, My humanity was returning and it hurt. It hurt badly. I hit my head back against the door in hope that it would kick it back so I could stay the way I was and not worry about what my heart was yelling at me.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

There it was. That one tear I saw trickle down his cheek was a sign that his humanity was slowly inching its way back in, But that hope was shot down when he slipped his hand from my grasp and disappeared. The part if my wolf that wasn't inhabited by Silas howled in pain tearing open the bond and I shifted right in the middle of the park running out into the woods howling in desperation and frustration.

I had found my way home and I ignored Claude as I flew up the stairs and slammed the door behind me locking it in case anyone came home. I threw some stuff around until my floor was a messed before flopping down onto my bed in defeat, When I hit the bed something hard slammed into my hip and it hurt actually. I rolled off the object and sat up, it was a leatherbound book sitting in the middle of my bed.

I flipped open the book and I immediately noticed the drawing on the first page, it was the now finished and painted lake drawing I had seen him working on when we first met at the pool. I turned the page over and it was a drawing of a wolf that looked exactly like I did when I shifted; I even noticed the sketch of me still sound asleep in bed in what looked like the cabin, The cheeky little brat.

A quarter of the book was filled with drawings and half of that quarter was of me but another quarter was filled with photos of the pack and him and Charlie, even the pack photo and the photo of William and Charlie with Arianna and him from the wedding were in there. A small slip of paper fell from in between from the page and I unfolded it in case of any booby traps.

Dear Cedric AKA Wolfboy :3

If you're reading this then the enchantment on this paper has been broken and I'm either dead or something bad has happened to me but anyway I just wanted to let you know that you saved me.

Yes it sounds horribly cliche' but it is true. You saved me from Tobias and My Parents and even from myself, and you taught me that there is freaking werewolves!

But enclosed with this letter is a white onyx magatama, Charlie has a black one that William gave him that protects him from evil vampires. This one isn't that special I just think that its sentimental and it turns warm when in the presence of one you truly love and turns cold when its someone you truly hate.

Anyways, take care of it kay? I love you. You furry puppy dog :p

Love Sammy x

The white magatama tied to a black string dropped out from the book also, I placed the letter onto my nightstand and closed the book and placed it alongside it tightly clutching the magatama in my hand and crawled under the blankets and buried my face in my pillow, it still had a lingering scent of Sammy's vanilla and strawberry body wash and cologone from when he had stayed over before. This was a seriously shitty night and I wanna go back to six months ago.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

446K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
115K 4.7K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
69.8K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...