𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

45; Providence

47 4 0
By thekillerde4th

okay

i'm legit sorta a bit moody now since the Manchester bombing from yesterday (5.23.17) 😭

if you guys don't know, I love Ariana Grande hella much, and it scared me to see this happen out of nowhere 😢❤️

it sorta got me emotional to see all the deaths 🦋

this is just wrong for teenagers and even kids to experience this, and it's scary to have Ariana deal with this too 💯

anywho, sorry for bringing this up since i've been trying to cope with this happening... ❤️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*17th of January*

It was already the day of continuing the tour, and I was so pumped for this feeling to come back. Even though I wasn't even performing, I felt a little bit mushy to hear all the fans wanting me to come out and take photos with them like how I do before the show even begins.

"Are you sure you'll be all right with this performance tonight?" I asked Jade over FaceTime.

Jade was pretty good now since she's been recovering perfectly normal, and she has a scar now from her lip since that was the mark from her attack from the fan.

"I'm fine!" Jade said smiling. "Just worry about Josh, that's all."

"Okayy..."

She smiled at me before saying bye to me, and we hung up before I sighed and hugged my legs on the couch in the dressing room of Josh's.

There was a knock before I said in my soft voice loudly "It's open!"

The door opened to see Tyler there in his outfit for the intro, and I waved before saying "Josh is still getting ready, if you're wondering."

"Good," Tyler said adjusting his tie. "I hate wearing these."

I smiled before looking at my promise ring from Josh. "You making it a real deal?"

I looked up to see Tyler questionable. "What? The promise?" I said showing him the ring.

He nodded.

I nodded after him.

Tyler smiled before saying "You know, I never would've guessed you tour with us and be Josh's girlfriend for this long. You were just his neighbor before he went all soft for you, and I could tell that first day of coming inside your dad's bakery."

"Really? I thought it took him a while..."

Tyler laughed hard, trying to make it sarcastically before shaking his head. "Oh nononono! He loved you at first sight!"

A door opened before I saw Josh in his outfit before seeing Tyler and I talking.

"Hola, amigo and amiga," Josh said smiling cheesily.

He sat next to me before I said "What took you a while?"

Josh looked to the door before saying "I had to go use the bathroom. A lot of guys got to go sometimes, you know?"

Tyler and I met eye contact before Tyler looked at Josh, and Josh looked at me before seeing Tyler and we all felt a little confused.

"All right," Tyler and I said in unison.

We both looked at each other before I turned to Josh and said "I think you guys got to perform pretty soon, and I never got a chance to do this too!"

I got out of the couch before I took my phone out and opened Snapchat before saying "I want a photo of you two. I've been wanting one, please?"

Josh coped in immediately before Tyler and him posed funny before I took a photo and smiled at it.

Memories...

Josh's P.O.V.

My phone went off before I panicked to find it to see it was Ashley (Halsey).

I sorta got triggered by her face, and I answered with a stern "Hello?"

"Hey, Josh," she said sorta faking her happy tone. "I heard your performing tonight. Just wanna wish you luck!"

Judging from her fake courage, I asked "Why are you calling me to say good luck?"

"Who is that?" Violet asked.

I tried to give her an idea with the choking thing, and Violet looked confused before standing by the couch.

"Look, just stop trying to talk to me! I know what you did to Violet and I don't wanna hear your excuse."

I hung up quickly before I sighed and leaned over the mirror where I put the red eye makeup on before I looked at Violet.

"You... wanna have your phone watched over by my consent?" Violet said sorta big.

I looked at her before giving her my phone, in which she took softly before Tyler touched his wrist like a timer.

It was time.

Violet came with us before I hugged her and walked with her little height compared to mine.

Once we got over by the little scenario, Jenna said "Tyler! Your on queue!"

"I know!" Tyler said kissing Jenna.

Violet sighed before I looked at her and said "Hey, just ignore what Ashley (Halsey) is saying. She's just crazy enough to try and make you feel all scared, okay?"

Violet nodded before I smiled and held her cheek with my hands before kissing her for a little over what I thought a few seconds.

"Josh!" Tyler shouted.

I looked at her while kissing Violet, and she did the same thing before Tyler nudged me to stop and go with him.

Violet let go before rubbing my cheek and said "Break a drumstick."

I smiled before running with Tyler to where we go as usual.

*SKIP TIME*

After doing Stressed Out, I knew Guns for Hands was gonna be next, and Violet didn't know like last time for the hamster ball.

The start of the song started going before I hit the drums and kept with sync of the audio in my ear.

Violet's P.O.V.

I was screaming my butt off while recording on my phone on Snapchat and Josh's as well. It was pretty weird to record two phones at the same time sorta, but fun.

Jenna laughed at me getting the best angle before she said "You gonna have to go out there again."

"Huh?" I said in shock. "What do you mean?"

"The hamster ball! You forgot?"

I was sorta happy yet hyperventilating since I haven't done it for like, I forgot what show. It was super fun though since it was amazing to record it inside!

The music kept playing before I said "Here, try to record all of it the best you can since I wanna be enjoying those moments out there."

"Got you," Jenna said smiling.

After a while, the guys working the whole concert asked for me to go on stage before I did so and Jenna tagged along before having a view of the crowd with me.

"Wowzer," I said in shock. "Ten thousand people here..."

Jenna laughed before making me go on stage while everyone was getting the hamster ball ready to do, and I came out on stage before fans started screaming louder for me.

I waved at everyone before I came by the entrance of the little hole, and the height of it.

"You already knew?" Tyler said through the song.

"Jenna!" I said smiling.

Tyler shook his head smiling before signaling Josh something, and I looked to see Josh nod and continue playing a bit.

I crawled inside with my beanie luckily on my head still before I adjusted myself and kept balance. I wasn't in the crowd yet, and I was already almost falling.

The crowd and everyone was filling the room before Tyler started counting down and as soon as the beat came, I ran onto the crowd smiling my butt off and running around the whole pit, trying to keep my balance as steady.

Josh's P.O.V.

It was so funny to see Violet running around and falling.

I smiled before the song ended and everyone still cheering and Violet came back in the ball before crawling out exhausted.

She saw me and waved.

I winked at her before Tear In My Heart started going and I kept with sync on the song before feeling a little bit numb from my hands.

I didn't know why, but my hands kept going a little softer than normal before I saw Violet come by me and ask "You okay?"

By the time she saw my situation, she took the drumsticks and shouted "Keep with the pedal!"

She started playing the rest before it calmed down and sighed with her luck to still be here.

My hands were shaking by now, and I saw the little tears and cuts from gripping the drumsticks too hard.

"Focus, Joshie!" she said in her soft voice.

I smiled at her before kept playing, and Tyler kept singing before I said "I got it now!"

She kissed my cheek before running off and I kept with sync perfectly now.

Violet went over by Tyler who was singing and started singing the rest of the song before she looked at me and I blew a kiss at her while Tyler looked confused.

"Get her outta there!" Chris shouted at me.

Since the lights were dimmed, Tyler helped Violet offstage before people were screaming her name more and more.

*AFTER SHOW*

"Oh my god!" Violet said smiling. "You guys were amazing!"

She hugged me with me still sweating my butt off all over, and I held her before saying "Yeah, a little twist on being out there for the two song since Chris didn't want us to be doing that."

Tyler shook his head at me before I shrugged.

"At least she had fun!" Jenna said smiling.

"That isn't helping," Tyler said walking away a little angry. "I'll meet you guys outside."

Jenna looked a little concerned before running after Tyler.

Violet's P.O.V.

Tyler was angry. At me. I didn't mean to do that.

"I... umm..." I said trying to say something but Josh stopped me.

"It's your fault, Vi," he said holding me with him sweating still. "He just probably overreacted when you sang the last part since he does love that song for Jenna."

"Oh..."

"Let's just go take a shower and we'll be off to another one tomorrow," Josh said.

"Okay."

We walked to his dressing room to do so.

We left Rhode Island to Connecticut pretty quickly, and I felt a little uncomfortable with how everyone was acting from what I did.

I thought it was okay, but apparently, it wasn't in the concert ideal of what to do.

"Tyler, I'm sorry..." I said out of the silence.

"It's okay," he said. "I know you wanna sing that part since we did that last time. It just sorta got me a little angry since I was really in the moment to sing that part for Jenna."

"Like I said, I'm so sorry..."

Tyler smiled at me before saying "Josh, get your girlfriend to stop apologizing and accept my apology."

Josh came over by me before whispering "Let's go in the bunk."

I smiled before nodding and pretending Josh said what Tyler wanted him to say.

Josh and I went in the bunk together since we felt like kids at the moment and snuggled next to each other before the lights turned off and silence filled the bus with the movement.

----------------------------------

she just wanted to have fun, right? 💯

i would kill to run around in the hamster ball in the pit☪️

legit

byyyyeeee! ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 34
Nineteen year old Jess Lightcap is beginning her first year of college at Penn State. Tyler Joseph, her childhood friend, has gone on to pursue his d...
237K 7K 35
Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through all their problems and band inconvenienc...
95.4K 3K 25
Alice is the tormentor of the Clevand High School. She thrives in her group of friends, also the pranksters, and loves to break kids down. When she g...
248 16 13
Tyler keeps having re-occurring nightmares about Josh, which always seem to involve a horrible incident, but what will come next for the both of them...