gone man » alex standall

By glassmanjoseph

Alex Standall, alone most of his life, all responsibilities fall on him. His mother doesn't even take care of... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-five•
•thirty-six•
•thirty-seven•
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty•
•forty-one•
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-eight•
•forty-nine•
•fifty•
authors note?

•forty-six•

160 7 1
By glassmanjoseph

"Alright," she stops, her bright red hair blowing slightly in the wind, "so what's wrong?"

I shake my head and shrug my shoulders.

"Abby," her green eyes look down on me, "I don't really want to talk about it, I just want to..you know..not think."

Fidgeting with my thumbs again, Abby sits next to me. I scoot over to make room.
My forehead presses against the metal, causing me to shiver.

"It's okay. We can both...um...not think together." She wraps her arm around my shoulder, while I laugh.

   The sun begins to set but I stay in place.

"You can go home, it's okay." My voice gurgles after not talking.

"Alright. I have to get home to my mom anyways. Bye Alex." She says after her black converse make contact with the ground as she steps down to it softly.

"Bye.."

***

My feet hit the soft floor of my dark bedroom. I have my nose towards the ceiling, as I sniff the cold air.
My back arches into a shiver from the cold. I throw on a navy blue sweatshirt.
I am so not ready for this weather.

My back hits the bed, as soon as I pull my arm through the sleeve.
Eyes start to flutter close and I stop myself.

Grabbing my phone, I send a quick "goodnight" to Abby and Kian.

--

Aww ❤️ (btw I will not be reading over my chapters anymore bc of the lack of time to write I have, so if there's any errors, please don't point it out because I already know, thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 34 10
Alex is the new kid at school. After transferring from his private school friendless and bullied, it was safe to say that he was terrified. He lived...
2K 125 46
Orion Bauwens: Pale. Black-clad. Smoker. Misanthrope. Delinquent. Foul-mouthed. Troubled teen. Musical genius? Jake never expected to befriend anyone...
20.1K 497 49
[completed book] Basically your a 16 year old girl who just had her parents pass away two weeks ago from a car crash. Your neighbors are the Wolfhard...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...