Song of the Heart (ROTG fanfi...

By ClaryAby_26

Sequel to "The Light of My World" (Pitch Black fanfic) The pictures used in the cover are rightfully made by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Behind the Making (Plus A-chan is back!)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

156 11 2
By ClaryAby_26

"Lin , wake up."

I groaned as I swatted the hands which were shaking me awake from my peaceful slumber.

"Hades , it isn't even 9 AM. Let the child sleep."

"Shut it , Poseidon! Pitch and Anastasia let us babysit her every morning while they do their work so let me be!"

"Pft! You act like a nanny to her , bro."

"Not another word from you , Zeus!"

"Okay , mom."

I snapped my eyes open and sat up abruptly , being greeted by the faces of three well known gods whom are friends with my mom and dad.

A man with red eyes , wrinkles under his eyes , and shoulder length shaggy black hair turned to look at me , as half of his face were almost covered by his bangs , and smiled a little , "Good morning , Linnea!"

My left eyebrow twitched as I growled a little , "What's so good about this morning when I wake up and see you three having an argument in the morning in MY room , Uncle Hades!"

Hades , God of the Underworld.

And you guessed it , completely overprotective of me and loves to spoil me.

"Mornin' sweetpea."

I turned to look at a man with dark blue eyes and his long black hair tied into a loose pony tail noticing also that his mustache is growing back now.

I glared at him and saw him smile nervously making me grumble , "Don't 'sweetpea' me , Uncle Poseidon." , and hop off my bed , stretching with a frown on my face.

Poseidon , God of the Sea.

He has a pretty laid back personality (and lazy by the way) , but he loves to spoil me and has a very...........colorful choice of words always like Xavier.

I felt a gentle pat on my head and looked up seeing Zeus smiling down at me.

"If you frown you'll have wrinkles , Lin."

I pouted and looked away from him , mumbling , "Whatever..." , I walked towards my doors and opened them , shouting , "I want food!"

"And it shall be served!"

I opened my eyes and grinned widely as I varieties of food , which Hades cooked , laid onto the dining table.

Giggling , I skipped towards the dining table and sat on a chair along with the three gods.

Humming happily , I picked up my fork and looked up at Hades , whom was pouring me some grape juice in my glass , "Uncle Hades , I appreciate that you guys are here and all but where's Vivi and Cupid?"

"Being disregarded by our little girl already , I see."

Snapping my head towards Poseidon , whom stabbed his fork onto the poor crispy bacon , I sweatdropped and said , "Not really , unkie. Don't be like that , jeez. It's just that..." , I look at the three of them whom somewhat have a tight smile on their faces , "...I'm so used to having Vivi and Cupid by my side every mornin---"

"YOU FUCKING DAMN GOD BROTHERS!"

"Speak of the devil..." , I hear Zeus grumble making me raise a brow at him as a pissed off Xavier marches his way towards us with an also angry Cupid on his tail.

I see Xavier walk towards me as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders abruptly making me shriek a little , "W-What?! Vivi what happen---?!"

"Ask these three!" , I hear Cupid growl as he went beside me also.

Glancing at the two angry guardians , I looked at Hades whom was glaring at Xavier , Zeus whom was smiling at Cupid but twirling a fork in one hand , and Poseidon whom looks like he's about to lose himself.

"How wonderful for you two to join us for breakfast." , I hear Zeus chuckle as he stabbed his fork onto the pancake , "Care to have some pancakes? Hades makes the best pancakes."

"After the trouble I went to just for Cerberus to keep you outside." , I hear Hades grumble making me look up at him in shock , "What?"

"What's Cerberus doing here?!" , I shrieked as I stood up from my chair and looked at the three gods and two guardians having a stare down competition , "Well?!"

"These stupid god brothers kept us outside with that demon hellhound!" , Xavier growled.

"We just wanted to have some private quality bonding time with our little girl , boy!" , Poseidon growled back as he stood up and was head to head with Xavier.

Just a little bit they might kiss each othe---

I shook my head sideways and glared at the other two gods , "But that still doesn't explain the fact as to why Cerberus needs to be here!" , I scolded them.

Hades and Zeus stood up , hands in their pockets as Hades glanced at Zeus with a somewhat knowing look , "Zeus..."

Raising a brow at the said god , he made a face of mock disbelief , he placed a hand on his chest and gasped , "I would never do suc--"

I glared up at him as I was tapping my foot impatiently , "Well?"

The room was silent for a moment and then Zeus sighed , rubbing the back of his neck , "We just wanted to have you all to ourself  , baby girl. We haven't seen each other for so long..." , he mumbled.

My eyes widen as I look at Hades for confirmation.

And sure enough , their reactions were enough ; Hades covered his face with both of his hands , Posiedon was facing the wall , and Zeus was still rubbing the back of his neck , blushing.

I'm just speechless..

I thought amusedly as I smiled a little and shook my head sideways , placing both of my hands on my hips , saying , "So that's what's all about."

I look up at the three god brothers and saw them together , looking down at me.

I grinned at them and hug the three of them , taking them by surprise , "How about this? We'll set a 'God-brothers-and-Linnea-day-only' , hm?" , I stated as I pulled away from them and went beside Xavier and Cupid.

"That sounds perfect , Lin!" , Hades happily cheered as Zeus fist pumped while Poseidon ruffled my hair a little making me grin even more.

"....I want a 'Xavier-and-Linnea-day-only' , too...." , I hear Xavier mumble beside me making me look up at him with wide eyes along with the others.

I must've heard it wrong...

"What?" , I perked at him making Xavier look down at me and look away.

"I said when are we going to start you're fucking work , brat!"

His ears are reddish..

I noticed making me raise a brow at him and control myself from blushing.

I sighed and turned away from them and walked towards the entrance doors and said to them.

"Okay. I'll just go check on Cerberus! Poor pup is lonely!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

CHAPPY 16 IS NOW DONE!

WOW! I wonder where I have been?

Sorry if I haven't updated it. I was kinda sick and it sucks.

Well then , Inma see you all in the next chappy!

Krazy with a K. What can I say? OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.1K 27
Sequel to "Innocent Smile of Mine" (Pitch Black fanfic) The fanfic and cover are made by me. I just edited the pictures from the cover. The pictures...
22.6K 649 14
COMPLETED Percy Jackson/Rise of The Guardians Percy Jackson died. His soul isn't in the underworld. The death we expected, the missing soul and body...
53.7K 1.7K 31
We've all heard the tales of our childhood heros. Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy, Mr. Sandman, and Jack Frost. These are the Guardians of Ch...
11.6K 266 54
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) Crystal Frost has grown up into a beautiful woman. She was to soon inherit the throne from her parents, Queen Elsa an...