After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1K 40 10
By becauseharoldx

*I am so sorry for not updating. Actually my laptop broke (It still is) so I am updating from my computer* 

______________________________________________________________________________

It was the day of the light festival and Harry was trying to find an outfit. He really wanted to impress Louis. He checked his phone which read 2:20. The festival started at 4 and he was meeting Louis at 4:30. He searched his wardrobe and dresser for an outfit. Harry ran his hand through his hair and his room had clothes thrown everywhere. 

While Harry was trying to find an outfit he didn't notice that his sister Gemma entered the room and she was looking at his now messed up room. She burst out laughing and Harry glared at her. 

"Shut up Gem. Can't you see that I'm already flustered."  He said which made Gemma laugh at him even more.

"If you seriously needed help for an outfit you could have just asked me." She said, looking through his pile of clothes. 

"Wow you trashed your room just for some boy." Gemma smirked. 

"His name is Louis and I just want to impress him and not look like trash." Harry said. 

"Aww my little bro is all grown up!" Gemma exclaimed, wiping away a fake tear. Harry rolled his eyes and continued searching through his clothes. 

"How about this black button up shirt?" Gemma suggested, pulling out a shirt. 

"Perfect!" Harry said taking the shirt and looking at it. 

"Now we need to find some jeans.." 

"How about these?" Harry asked, showing her a pair of navy blue jeans. 

"That's good. And wear this jacket and if he gets cold just give him them." Gemma said winking.

"What if I get cold?" Harry said and Gemma just slapped her head. 

"You are so unromantic Harry. How am I even related to you?" Gemma groaned and Harry just laughed.

"Well you are. Now help me find some shoes! After all that's a girls specialty." Harry teased, sticking his tongue out. 

Gemma playfully punched his arm and stoof up from the bed.

"Lets go lover boy." And she ran off to his closet. 

Harry laughed and was happy that Gemma was there otherwise he would be in a mess.

                                                                         *******

Louis was also picking out his clothes, but wasn't too worried since Niall was there. Liam couldn't come because he was off buying some cologne so he could smell nice for the date. 

"Well we got you some jeans now all you need is a shirt." 

"How about this one?" Louis suggested, taking out a plain red long sleeved shirt.

"Ok that's good." Niall said looking over his outfit which was complete with white VANS. 

"Well we have an hour and half so wanna watch a movie?" Louis said and Niall just nodded. They walked downstairs and to the couch which was occupied with Daisy and Fizzy who were watching Spongebob. 

"Hey girls wanna watch a movie?" Niall asked as Louis walked off the kitchen to get some popcorn, knowing that Niall would want some. 

"Yeah sounds cool." Fizzy said and they went to the movie basket. 

"What do you have?" 

"Hmm how about Aladdin? Plus its rated G so Daisy could watch it." Fizzy said. 

"Sounds good." Niall said, "We're watching Aladdin Lou!" He called out. Louis yelled back an OK and Niall settled himself in the sofa. Louis walked back to them with a bowl of popcorn and handed some to Niall before taking 2 for himself. 

"Hey who was watching Safe Haven?" Fizzy asked. Louis blushed and remembered the night where he and Harry were cuddling and watching Safe Haven.

"Um Harry." 

The two girls and Niall turned to Louis and looked at him confused.

"Well er.. Harry wanted to watch Safe Haven when he came over so we watched it."

Niall smirked and Fizzy just rolled his eyes.

"Is Harry that nice handsome guy?" Daisy asked and Louis blushed again mentally saying a yes.

"Lets watch the movie." Niall said and Fizzy turned the TV on and set up the movie and walked over to the sofa and settled herself next to Daisy. 

The movie started and Louis couldn't help but remember the night when him and Harry were cuddling to the extreme. He started blushing and remembered how soft Harry's skin was. He sighed and watched the movie with thoughts of the younger boy running in his head. 

                                                                           *******

Two hours later, the sun had set and Harry arrived the place where the festival was taking place. He checked his watch and bit his lip. Louis wasn't here yet and he was worried that Louis had forgotten, but said that was stupid because he was here for Liam. Niall told him everything. 

"Hey babe." Harry quickly turned around and faced a smirking Louis. 

"H-hey." Harry said nervously. Louis smirked even more and walked over the shy boy and kissed his cheek. Louis' lips lingered a bit and then he pulled away. 

Harry blushed even more and ran his hand through his hair. Before Harry would say another world, Niall came up to them. 

"Hey Harry!" Niall pulled him into a hug and Harry noticed Louis' facial expression changed, but brushed it off.

"Hey Niall, so where's Liam?" Niall pulled away and smiled. 

"He's not here yet. He's still getting ready." 

"Same for Zayn. He's really excited and wanted to look nice." 

Niall laughed, "Well it is their first date." 

"True, love boys." Harry and Niall both laughed and Louis just looked at them blankly. He was not liking this.

He cleared his thoat and both boys stopped laughing.

"So shall we proceed?" 

"Yeah lets go!" Niall said and ran off to a booth, followed by Louis and Harry.

"He's really cool." Harry said and Louis frowned, but didn't say anything.

"You know he was straight then I would go out with him." 

Louis frowned even more. He was hurt that Harry was talking about another boy to him.  They reached the booth and played a game where they had to throw a ball at a lighter and the person to win would earn a prize. It was Louis against Niall. 

"Hey Harry I am going to win you that panda." Niall said pointing to a purple panda. Harry smiled which angered Louis. He was going to win that for Harry not Niall. 

The game started and they were throwing throw the balls at the lighter. Louis was focused and kept on throwing them until the bell rang. 

"Shit." He muttered to himself and saw Niall pumping his fist in the air. Harry was just clapping and smiling widely at Niall. 

"That panda bear please!" He said and the lady gave him the bear. Niall then gave the bear to Harry who hugged him after. It pained Louis to see that. He kicked a pebble and walked away. 

Harry saw Louis walking away and frowned. 

"Lets go find Liam and Zayn." Niall said and Harry just nodded. He was still confused and upset that Louis left. 

Louis was angry. He wanted to win that panda for Harry and prove himself the better person. He knew that he had feelings for Harry and he couldn't deny it for long. His mum told him before that we should just learn and accept your feelings for another person. 

He saw Liam and Zayn who were playing a game. He walked over to them and feelings guilty about intruding their date. He just wanted to get away from Harry and Niall. 

"Hey guys."

"Oh hey Louis." Zayn said. Liam just waved at him and Louis could tell that Liam was trying to win Zayn a prize. Louis sighed half heartly. 

"So how far is the date going?" 

"Its fantastic! Liam is awesome and we are going to have dinner later." 

"I promise to not interrupt." Louis said smiling.

"Remember to use protection later." He whispered which caused Zayn to blush. 

"I could say that for you and Harry." Zayn winked. Louis blushed, but didn't smile.

"Not with me. Probably with Niall though." Louis sighed.

Zayn looked at him confused and then looked behind him and saw Harry and Niall drinking smoothies and talking. He understood what Louis meant. 

"Listen Louis, I know Harry and I'm pretty sure he likes you a lot." Zayn assured.

"Yeah right. I'm pretty sure those feelings changed and they're now for Niall." Louis said. 

"As far as I know Harry, he stays committed with his feelings. He's probably just getting to know Niall anyways." 

"By pretending that I don't even exist." Louis scoffed.

Zayn sighed and put his hand on Louis' shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure he just. Listen I have to go back to my date. I think you should just be with Harry right now." 

Louis nodded and thanked Zayn. He walked off to Niall and Harry who were laughing-probably because of a joke Niall made- and stood next to Harry. The younger boy stopped laughing and looked at Louis. He mouthed an Are you ok? Which Louis just nodded and gave him a fake smile. Harry just looked at him. unconvinced, and stood closer to him. 

"So what were you guys laughing about?" Louis asked. 

"Nothing we were just joking around about what Zayn and Liam were going to do tonight." 

Niall nodded and grinned. Louis just rolled his eyes. 

"I'm going to get a burger. Anyone care to join?" He was surprised that Harry volunteered and then looked at Niall who just shook his head.

"Nah I have to go see Calum and Luke. We're going on the rides." Niall said and left, but hug Harry afterwards. He wanted to give Louis a hug, but the older boy just walked off. 

Harry quickly sprinted off to Louis. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. 

"Yeah." Louis muttered and Harry just looked at him concerned. 

"Wanna go on the ride after?" Harry asked. 

"Why don't you just go with Niall. Why bother coming with me?" 

"Because you're fun to hang out with." Harry answered.

"You still wish I was Niall." Louis said.

"No, lets just go eat." Harry said and Louis just sighed, 

They went over to the cafeteria where the food was being served and went to the cashier. 

"Two burgers please." Harry ordered.

"I'll also take a pepsi." Louis said without taking a look at Harry.

"Make that two." Harry said and stared at Louis. 

"Ok coming right up." The cashier said in a thick German accent. 

They found some seats near a window and sat down, across from each other. 

A waiter came up to them and set down a bowl of fries and left. The two boys silently ate the fries, their fingers brushing whenever they took a fry out of the bowl. 

"What's wrong." Harry said making it a statement and not even a question.

"Nothing is wrong." Louis said annoyed.

"Look at me Louis." Harry demanded. The older boy sighed and looked at Harry. Harry looked in his blue eyes which were watery, but he knew that Louis was strong enough to not even shed a tear. 

"What's wrong? Don't you dare say no because I know that there's a problem." Harry said. 

"I think that you shouldn't bother about me, but more about Niall. After all you do have feelings for him." Louis said that last sentence in disgust and anger. Harry looked at him shocked.

"You actually think that I have feelings for Niall?" 

Louis just nodded and looked at the window. There was nothing there, but he didn't want to look at Harry. 

Harry's face softened when he realized that Louis might actually like him and that's why he doesn't like thinking that Harry has feelings for Niall. Harry decided to not bring this up and when their burgers came they silently ate. It wasn't a comfortable silence. 

After they finished eating Harry payed for the food and the two boys walked outside. 

Louis knew that he overreacted and he wanted to apologize. When they walked outside, Louis faced Harry. 

"Look I'm s-" But suddenly he felt a pair of lips crash onto his. He was shocked when he realized that was happening. Harry was kissing him. Louis didn't know how to react he wanted to kiss back, but Harry pulled back. 

"I like you Louis, a lot and I want to be with you. Not Niall not with anyone else. Only you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked. Harry looked at the shocked boy and thought that he was probably wrong. But suddenly Louis grabbed the back of his neck and pushed him and crashed their lips. 

Their lips moves in sync and Louis mumbled a yes. Harry smiled into the kiss and grabbed Louis' waist and pulled him so they were even more close. They were finally together. 

_______________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this update and YAY they are finally together!!!! Sorry for not updating in a while!!  I am really sorry and I hope the Larry kiss made up for it. :) I seriously hate writing on my computer because its in the living room and my dad could watch me and everyone annoys me like my sister dumped water on me while I was writing! Hopefully by the next update I get my laptop fixed. And I couldn't wait so I updated on my computer cause I love you guys! <3 

Vote and comment this chapter! Love you guys xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 968 10
Louis Tomlinson is a 17 year old college drop-out. Harry Styles is still in high school. He has no friends and struggles with day-to-day life but the...
291K 8.6K 42
(You do not have to read Back For You to understand this, this is a PREQUEL to Back For You) High School is full of cliques, judgemental people and m...
241K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
11.8K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...