An opportunity taken

By SamisWWE97

After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a ne... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
wwe

Chapter 43

617 6 0
By SamisWWE97

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

Nikki went storming to the ring with a pissed off look on her face.

"Last night should have been MY night!" The crowd booed. "I should be walking into Wrestlemania as THE DIVAS CHAMPION!! I want MY title back RIGHT NOW!!" She said looking up at the ramp.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"You know what Nikki, I actually find this hilarious!" I said laughing. "You honestly thought you could trust Eva?!" I said laughing even harder. "I've known Eva for a good few years now, and she's always been a slimy, little bitch! The thing is, I couldn't care less who I beat at Mania, as long as I walk out of Dallas as champion" I said looking Nikki dead in the eyes.

Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah
She's so fast
She's got me dreamin' lovin'
From her head to her toes now girl don't
Quit
Oh yeah
Oh oh yeah!!
Oh!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW DIVAS CHAMPION...EVA MARIE!!" The crowd booed so loud it was deafening. "Ladies ladies ladies, you two can bitch and moan all you want about what happened last night, but at the end of the day I'm the champion! And as far as I'm concerned, NEITHER OF YOU WILL BE GETTING A SHOT AT MY TITLE!" She said raising it high in the air as the crowd booed even more.

Stila grace
I'll never gonna be the linoleum
Now welcome to the queendom

"Actually Eva, someone will be facing you for that title at Wrestlemania! And that will be determined next week. It will be Sam vs Nikki for the right to face Eva at Wrestlemania" Me and Nikki smiled at each other, whilst Eva chased after Stephanie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh, getting closer and closer to the end of the story now! Wrestlemania will be the LAST chapter.

Thank you for all the reads! Means the world to me :)

See you all next week, peace xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
2.2K 159 7
Jaded by her fiancé's disinterest in her ambitions to become a professional wrestler, Delilah Parrish's life takes an interesting turn when one of WW...
218K 4.5K 30
Echo doesn't like being considered "the new diva". This story is about her life in the WWE.
2.1K 60 13
Scarlettte Rowena had just been accepted into wwe, she has been a fan since she was 11 years old. When her first day comes she meets someone that she...