Chapter 34

TLC was today, one of the biggest matches of my life was slowly approaching. I had been training and preparing for my match all week with Dean, wether it was in the gym, going into the ring before house shows or watching old ladder matches on the WWE Network, I definitely felt ready for this. He's been so supportive of me this week, and quite honestly I've slowly been developing feelings for him. However I didn't want to act upon them. Not after what I went through with Zach. I couldn't do that to myself again.

I walked around the arena to pass some time, but calm some of my nerves. I didn't have major butterflies, but a part of me was definitely nervous.

I ended up walking into catering and watching the show.

The first match was on, a triple threat ladder match for the Tag Team Titles. It was a brilliant match and put even more nerves onto mine coming up later in the night. Rusev and Ryback were up next in a normal one on one match. The first and only chairs match of the night was after with saw Alberto Del Rio put his US Title on the line against Jack Swagger. It was an entertaining, but brutal match. A fast paced eight man tables tag match was next which saw the Wyatt Family beat the ECW Originals Bubba Ray, D-Von, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno. The Intercontinental Title was on the line next, my match was after so I made my way to the gorilla to watch.

I watched as Dean and Kevin put there all into the match, it made me smile to see how passionate they were about wrestling. I was going to take that and beat Nikki.

Speaking of Nikki, she came up behind me and said "Ready to steal the show?"

"Hell yeah!" I said with a smile on my face.

Deans music hit, I looked up and saw him grab the IC Title and raise it high above his head. This also signalled that my match was next.

Kevin came back stage shortly followed by Dean, they then showed the video package hyping up my match with Nikki.

"Good luck out there" Dean said with a smirk.

"Luck is for losers" I said laughing as my music hit.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"This is a ladder match for the Divas Championship! Introducing the challenger, from Warrington England, Sam!" I walked to the ring with confidence looking at all of the ladders that were set up around me.

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"And her opponent, from Scottsdale Arizona, she is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" She came to the ring on her own looking fairly confident.

She got in the ring and got up in my face, "You will never take this from me!" She said raising the title high above her head.

The ref took the title from her and attached it to the hook then signalled for the title to raise up high above us, we both watched knowing that soon one of us was going to make history by climbing the ladder and retrieve the title.

The ref got out of the ring and rung the bell.

We stared each other down and listened to the crowd chant "THIS IS AWESOME!"

Nikki stuck her hand out and smiled, I smiled back knowing very well how this was going to end. I nodded my head at her, but then kicked her in the stomach. I then bounced her off the ropes and shoulder tackled her. After that I bounced off the ropes and gave her a leg drop.

Whilst she was on the ground I got out of the ring and grabbed a ladder, I slid it in the ring and followed suit. I then picked it up and watched slowly as Nikki got to her feet, I then smacked her in the head with it busting her open in the process. Once I saw the blood drop onto the mat I laughed and got out of the ring. I looked under it and saw some barbed wire, I picked it up and slid into the ring. I dragged Nikki up and put her in a headlock, keeping one arm wrapped around her neck and pushed the wire into the cut on her head. I kept it in there for a few minutes whilst she screamed in pain.

As I let go I heard something behind me, when I turned around Brie was climbing the ladder whilst Eva was holding her there.

I ran up to Eva a threw her out of the ring. Brie then looked down with fear on her face, I grabbed hold of the bottom of the ladder with a smile on my face.

"Please don't do this Sam! PLEASE!" She shouted. I took no notice and pushed her off, I then dragged her up by her hair and left her on one side of the ring struggling on her feet. I got hold of the ladder and speared her. She rolled out of the ring in pain, I was also in pain but tried my best not to show it.

Before I could get to my feet I got kicked in the head from behind. Nikki then lifted me up and threw me in Eva's arms.

Whilst Eva had hold of me Nikki was kicking me in the stomach. I then felt my face hit the mat as Eva had just done her finisher Sliced Red on me. I then got lifted up onto Nikki's shoulders and felt a shooting pain through my back, she had also done her finisher on me the Rack Attack.

I then got chucked out of the ring and Nikki and Eva were slowly behind me. I slowly opened my eyes to see them ripping apart the announce table, I tried to get to my feet but was in too much pain.

The next thing I know I'm being hoisted up in the air and being slammed through the table.

Eva kept an eye on me whilst Nikki grabbed a ladder and climbed it.

"The winner of this match, and still Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!"

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

I could've believe it, I'd once again been cheated out of the title. Only this time it was my last shot. I probably won't get another chance for a very long time.

As that thought went through my head I also wondered what had happened to Charlotte and Sasha, they were supposed to come and help if something like this happened.

I was beyond pissed off and needed answers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoy that chapter! I know that there wasn't loads of wrestling in it, but hopefully the story was still good for you all?

I'm so gutted about Naomi, she worked so hard! Although the hate on Alexa is horrible, mistakes happen. It's wrestling everyone gets hurt, it was nobody's fault.

Anyways, enjoy once again! See you next Sunday on Fastlane day! Enjoy your week, peace xo