Chapter 4

We headed for Big Jones as I heard that they had the best pancakes in the world. I ordered some with fruit and so did Nikki. 

"So how's John?" I said taking a sip of my drink. 

"He's great" She said smiling. "What about Zach, you guys still together? I haven't seen him around" I realised that she didn't know that he hadn't made it. 

"Yes we're still together" I said with a smile. "The reason why you haven't seen him is because he isn't here" 

"What do you mean he isn't here?" She said suddenly look up. Just then our food arrived. I dug in straight away forgetting I was having a conversation. "Hello" She said waving her hand in my face. 

"Oh sorry, he's in the UK" She gave me a confused look. "He didn't make it to the WWE, so we're doing a long distance relationship" 

"Ahh I see" She said moving her fork around. "How the fuck do you make that work?"

"I don't know, we just do" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

We continued to eat, then Nikki broke the silence. "You on Smackdown?" 

"Nope, got a flight at 11 to go to the next town for RAW" 

"Well you better get a move on" 

"Shit" I said looking at the time. I hadn't realised we had been here for so long. "You don't mind me going do you?" I put some money on the table.

"Nope, go catch your flight" She said smiling. 

"Thanks" I gave her a quick hug and ran to the hotel. 

I ran back to the hotel and quickly packed my stuff up. "You leaving?" Eva said.

"Yep, not on Smackdown so I have to catch my flight for RAW next week" I said shoving stuff into my suitcase. 

"I wont keep you then" She said walking away. "You better watch Smackdown though!" She said laughing. 

2 hours later...

I was finally at the airport thanks to Seth. I felt my phone buzz, I reached into my pocket and grabbed it out. *Did you make it? xD* I laughed and texted her back, *Yep!* I said putting my phone back into my pocket. 

"Flight to Atlanta Georgia, last call to Atlanta Georgia" I got up out of my seat and headed for the plane. 

I put my stuff above me leaving out my phone, earphones and water. I sat down in my seat and waited for it to take off. "I have the pleasure of sitting next to you then" I looked up and saw Dean Ambrose. 

"The pleasure is all mine" I said smiling. I turned to the window and before I knew it we had taken off. 

About an hour into the journey I turned next to me and Dean had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I laughed and pulled out my phone, I took a picture and uploaded it to Twitter with the caption "Someone's tired! Zzzzz...". I know when he see's these he's probably going to kill me. 

We had finally landed and I had to wake Dean up. "Dean" I said shaking him. "Dean" I said louder. "DEAN WAKE UP!" I shouted before he shot up. 

"What?!" He didn't look happy. 

"We're here" I said smiling and pushing past him. 

We had now gone through airport security and on our way to the hotel. 

I got to the check in desk and said "Could you tell me who I'll be sharing a room with?" 

"Summer Rae" The lady said smiling. 

"Thank you" I already knew Summer so I didn't mind sharing a room. 

I made my way to the room and walked in. "You're a lot cleaner than Eva" I said laughing. 

"SAM!!!" She shouted and ran up to me and giving me a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages" 

"Did you not see me at RAW?" 

"I saw you debut, but couldn't find you" 

"Well you have me for the week!" I said smiling. 

"Awesome, lets grab some food!" She said clapping her hands together. With that we left the room.