Chapter 5

For the next few days me and Summer hung out.

We were now sat in our hotel watching Smackdown.

  You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Eva Marie, Brie and the WWE Divas Champion Nikki, the Bella Twins" Lillian announced.

They showed a replay of what happened on RAW before Nikki spoke. "Did you all see that?" She said pointing to the monitor. She got a response of boos. "I know, what Sam did was totally out of order. Paige now thinks that just because she has a buddy with her that she can now get rid of the Bella Twins?" She laughed. "I don't think so. You see we have been on top of the mountain for so long that no body can stop us. Hell we even made AJ retire" She said laughing again. "You see Eva was a smart girl and she joined us, in fact all of the Divas in the locker room are smart for not going against us. Because they know that they will get crushed." She looked at her title. "Sam and Paige I hope you're listening from what ever hole you guys are in. You see this?" She put the title above her head. "No one is getting this, not Paige and certainly not a washed up newbie. I am going to become the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time and no body is going to stop me". She chucked the microphone on the floor and walked around the ring with her title in the air. Eva clapped her, while Brie held down the ring ropes for her.

  You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

Their music blared through the arena.

"Oh its on" I muttered to myself smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little authors note :)

Okay so I know that chapter wasn't long, but I wanted to get Nikki's speech out!

I hope you're all enjoying this book so far? Let me know.

I am going to do a chapter on RAW, but I'm going to wait until its been on tonight! I don't watch it till Tuesday though so you'll either get a chapter Tuesday afternoon (UK time) or Wednesday. I'm going to grab a few ideas from it!

So see you all in a day or two, peace out xo