This Is Us || Niall Horan fan...

Od OneMix0805

[also please read note below] Samantha Williams is just a simple girl living in Dublin, Ireland. She was just... Viac

This Is Us (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: My Feelings For Him
Chapter 2: At the Park
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4: Our Date
Author's Note 2
Chapter 5: Best Day Ever
Chapter 6: Concert Time
Chapter 7: Backstage Surprise
Chapter 8: Hanging Out
Chapter 9: The New Dating Friends
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Introducing Him
Chapter 12: It's Official
Chapter 13: Trending Worldwide
Chapter 14: A Day With My Best Friends
Chapter 15: Meeting His Family
Chapter 16: Birthday Greetings
Author's Note: So so sorry!!!
Chapter 17: Surprise Party
Chapter 18: Surprise Party (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Spending The Day With Him
Author's Note (Please read!)
Chapter 20: The Premiere
Author's Note: SORRY!
Chapter 21: The Premiere (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Niall's Birthday
A/N: Please read :)
Chapter 23: Niall's Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 24: What Happened To Our Love?
Chapter 25: Picking Up My Things
Chapter 26: Depression & Sadness
Chapter 27: Blaming Myself
Chapter 28: Catching Fire
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Knowing Secrets
Chapter 31: My Merry Christmas (Part 2 of Chapter 30)
A/N: Reminder
Chapter 32: Feeling Your Love
Chapter 34: Our Happy New Year (Part 2)
A/N: Get Excited for Chapter 35!
Chapter 35: A Day With His Brother's Family
Chapter 36: Bonding With Little Mix
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 37: Bonding With Little Mix (Part 2)
A/N: Won't Be Updating Too Much
Chapter 38: Our Future
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up (Part 2) - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 39: A New Chapter Begins
Dear Lovely Readers,
We Meet Again Lovelies
2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Chapter 33: Our Happy New Year

1K 19 0
Od OneMix0805

(sorry for mistakes)

(I'm gonna speed it again :) I need to freaking catch up >.<)

(the denim jacket of Sam. Picture at the side)

~~Date In The Story: December 31, 2013~~

Samantha's P.O.V

My eyes slowly flickered and I saw the sun peeking through the curtains. I smile at myself then looked at Niall. He was there sleeping beside me peacefully. We were wrapped in a thick blanket and we were snuggled up. It was cold. So, Niall was cuddling me to keep me warm. Our hands were intertwined together. I moved closer to his neck. I wish he would wake up now so I could see his blue eyes. 

I stood up slowly not waking up Niall. I walked barefooted to the window. I moved the curtains to the side. I looked at the window and saw a few people walking. Children were also there. They were playing, some are drinking their hot chocolate and they were eating breakfast. I smile at them. I just wanna go outside and enjoy the snow. I am getting hungry right now. I wanna go downstairs.

I was about to turn around when I heard Niall's voice asking "Whatcha doin' there?". I felt his warm hands on my waist and his lips on my cheek. "I'm just watching people and kids walk around" I said with a smile "How 'bout we go downstairs and eat breakfast and drink hot choco?" Niall asked "Sure let's go" I said "Let's go" Niall said and he carried me bridal style "Niall! Why do you need to carry me?" I asked while laughing "I just want to" Niall said and laughed. I thought we were already going downstairs. But instead, he laid me down the bed "Niall! What are you doing?" I asked while smiling "I'm gonna tickle you!" he said and tickled my sides while I kept laughing.

"Aahahaaaha! Niall stop tickling me!" I said while bursting into laughs "Never!" Niall said and continued tickling me. Then, he stopped. Thank god! He's done tickling me! But when I thought he was done, he climbed on top of me! What the hell?! Okay, now I'm scared and nervous. Niall placed both his hands on my waist. We were looking at each other's eyes. I was breathing a little heavy because I was nervous. A wide grin flashed on Niall's face. Then, his hands tickled me more. C'mon! He's not yet done tickling me? "Niall! Ahahahahaha! Stop please! I'm hungry I wanna eat!" I said while laughing. Good thing, Niall stopped. He got off me and stood there looking at me. I also stood up from the bed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for tickling you" Niall said while looking at the ground. I walked towards him and lifted his chin. I looked at him and he looked at me "Don't worry. I'm not mad." I said and kissed his lips. I know he didn't expected this. He placed his hands on my waist while I place my hands on his neck. After the kiss, our foreheads touched and we were looking at each other. Niall kissed my nose and smiled. 

"C'mon I'm hungry. Let's go down" I said "Yep we should eat" Niall said and we went to the kitchen. "I'll cook" Niall said and I nodded. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. It was on E! News. "As you can see, Niall Horan and Samantha Williams were over, right?" Jason Kennedy said "Right. But when it was Christmas Day, they were seen outside Sam's house in London. They were holding hands and smiling at each other. Aww what a very sweet couple!" Giuliana Rancic said with a happy expression. Guess she likes Hilliams. Hehe. "Niall also posted this picture of him and Sam together at Starbucks with a caption "Here at Starbucks with @sammywilliams". A fan also took a picture of Niall feeding (not like feeding a pet) Sam in a sweet and loving way and a picture of Niall wiping the frosting off the corner of Sam's lip" Terrence Jenkins said.

"Did I just heard our names on the TV again?" Niall asked "Yep. It was really cute! It was about our relationship or whatever you call it" I said "They were just surprised to see us together again" Niall said and giggled. "Is the food ready?" I asked "Yeah. Come over here and let's eat" Niall said and we sat down at the dining table.

After we ate, Niall gave Skippy some food and placed the dishes in the dishwasher. "What should we do now?" Niall asked "Let's go to the mall and buy some things needed later for New Year" I said "Sure. Let's go upstairs" he said and we went upstairs.

I was the one who will take a shower first. I went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower and felt the water falling from the shower. It was relaxing because it was hot. 

After my shower, I got out of the bathroom. "Niall, it's your turn" I said "Okay" Niall said and giggled. I went inside the walk-in closet. I picked my clothes and they are a Topshop designed shirt, jeans from American Apparel, my black Converse shoes, some accessories from Claire's and my hand bag with my phone and other stuff. I only applied minimal makeup. 

I went outside the closet and Niall was ready "Let's go?" Niall asked and I nodded. We went downstairs and outside the house. We went inside Niall's car and he drove us to the mall. 

After a few minute drive, we arrived. Niall parked the car and we got outside the car. While we were walking, he intertwined our fingers. Aww.

"What should we buy?" Niall asked "We should buy food, some drinks and other things that I don't know" I said and giggled "By the way, where are we going to celebrate New Year?" Niall asked "Umm... I don't know" I said "Want to celebrate it with Greg? He's here in London with Denise and Theo" Niall suggested "Are you sure? Because they're celebrating their first New Year with Theo" I said "Ohh yeahh. How 'bout your parents house?" Niall asked "Oh yeah! Good idea. I'll ask Mom" I said.

I texted Mom

To: Mom

From: Sam

Hi Mom! Can we (Me and Niall) celebrate New Year  with you guys? Niall suggested that we should go with his brother but it's his brother's first New Year with his family. So, I thought of you guys. Can we come there? Thank you! Mwah!

Then she texted back

To: Sam

From: Mom

Hi Sammy!! Of course you could celebrate New Year here with Niall! The whole family would be here. Good thing you and Niall are coming because if you're not coming, we're incomplete :( But you're here! Thank you Sam! Oh and please tell Niall that I said Hi, Okay? Thanks! Mwah mwah! See you later at midnight! P.S. can you guys come here at 11:30pm? So, we could prepare some stuff. And make sure to bring the stuff that you guys bought for New Year :))

Yes! We're gonna celebrate New Year at my parents' house. "Niall, Mom told me that we could go to their house" I said with a grin and he hugged me. 

We walked around the mall and bought the things needed. We got the food, drinks, some small gifts, other stuff. "Should we go back now? Are we done?" Niall asked "Ermm.. Yup we're done. Let's go back" I said and we started walking back to the parking lot. 

"Hey Sam" Niall called and I looked at his direction "What should we wear later? formal or just be casual?" Niall asked "Well.. in our family, we often just wear casual or semi-formal clothes. So let's just wear semi-formal. No need for suits or night gowns and stuff" I said with a smile and he smiled back. 

We went back to the car. Niall turned the engine on and he drove back to my house. A few minutes passed and we arrived at my house. We got off the car and went upstairs "Let's get ready" I said. Niall went inside the bathroom to change and I went to the closet. I'm going to wear a sweater with a denim jacket on top, black pants, my Dr. Martens Pina Boots and some accessories. My hair is just natural. I just brushed it. I had minimal makeup on. "I'm ready" I said to myself as I look at the mirror.

I went outside the closet "Niall? Are you done?" I asked "Yup" Niall came out wearing a long sleeved shirt, a coat, his Converse shoes, black pants, his nerdy glasses and his hair is in a quiff. Aww. "Should I wear my nerdy glasses?" I asked and Niall nodded. I got my glasses out of my bag and I wore it. "You look cute" Niall said and I smiled.

Niall took his phone out and took a photo of us. We look fasionable. Hehe. "Ready?" Niall asked "Yup" I said.

We went outside the house and got in the car. Niall drove to my parents' house. After a few minutes, we arrived there. We got out of the car and locked the car door. I looked at my watch and it was 11:29pm. Just in time.  "Here we go" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued......

Sorry I gotta stop there :)

Sorry if it's a little short. I'm REALLY sorry!!

Thank you for the reads and everything :)

Please DON'T forget to vote the chapters :)) Please vote it. It's kinda weird because on chapter 31, it got like 15+ reads and only 1 or 2 vote/s. :(( Please vote the chapters! It would mean a lot to me. Thank you! :D

Sorry for any mistakes or wrong grammar >.<

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW BACK

THANKS! PLEASE VOTE! MWAH!! xx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...
18.6K 330 36
Niall is sweet. More than sweet; he's cute, charming, and pretty perfect. At first, maybe a little too perfect. Ali meets him and likes him immediate...
926 82 22
A Niall Horan fanfiction :D
1M 18.1K 138
Niall Horan Imagines (COMPLETED)