I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Slide to the Next Team
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
Yet again, a filler! XD
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
Conspiracies!
A Lot Has Happened...
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

First Day of the Academy

12.5K 372 106
By I_am_a_psychopath

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

~Lian's POV~

I glared at the silver haired man. "Kakashi!" I called. "We need to leave or I'm going to be late!"

He flipped a page of his book and nodded his head. "Ugh huh, I hear you." he said, still siting down.

My eye twitched and I stomped over to him and grabbed his hand, attempting to pull him up. "Anytime today! I know you're usually late, but come on!"

"Just wait a second." Kakashi said flipping another page of his book.

What's so good about this book? It's one of the books that is up on the highest shelves where no matter how high I climb, I always end up tumbling down... He hasn't moved from the spot on the sofa which for some reason has duct tape over one half. I sigh, deciding that desperate times call for desperate needs.

"Kakashi, I'll bite you." I threaten and like magic the book snaps shut and we are walking out the door.

It gets him every time...he told me a story about when the first time he took care of me that I bit Uncle Guy and he started the bleed and then we had to go to hospital. Oops? Well, I guess it isn't too bad seeing as Guy isn't my real uncle, but then again he is one of the best uncles anyone could have! I'm also not related to Kakashi, he never pretended to be my father - he says that he's my guardian ninja which is pretty cool.

I skipped ahead slightly of Kakashi, a grin on my face the whole way. Ever since Kakashi said he'd enrolled me I haven't been able to sit still! Walking into the grounds of the academy, I wait for Kakashi and hold his hand as we walk in. There are various families around who are getting my new classmates ready for today.

Kakashi, instead of doing what all the other families are doing, takes me right to the front doors of the academy where a man is standing outside with a happy smile across his face. I notice that he has a scar across his face, kind of like Kakashi, but I know not to say anything about it. Kakashi said that if someone has a scar then they have a story to tell, but they don't want everyone to know about it...

The man was greeting new and nervous students as they walked into the building. I look up at Kakashi who sends me an eye closed smile, making me grin back at him. "Morning Iruka." Kakashi greets the man, who I now presume to be Iruka.

"Now you're awake..." I mutter rolling my eyes, making the pair laugh. Adults, I usually have this effect on them - no idea why, but I usually get food afterwards...

Iruka turns to me and sends me a smile. "So, you're Lian then?" he asks and I grin.

"The one and only..." Kakashi muttered, rubbing his forehead.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lian." he says. "I'm Iruka and I'll be your teacher. Just head inside, the classroom door is open and lots of students are there already."

I nod my head and turn to Kakashi wrapping my arms around him. "See you later, Kakashi! Don't wait up on me, yeah?" He ruffles my hair and I have to swat at his hands to keep him off, patting my hair down.

"See you later, Lian." he says with an eye closed smile.

"No tears, remember?" I giggle, remembering Uncle Guy yesterday night...

There was a knock on the door and Kakashi went to answer it because it was now dark outside. The door flew open and the only warning I got before my game was stopped and being picked up I the air was the voice of my uncle yelling "Lian!"  which then turned into "The young baby is growing up so fast!"

You could say that he's special...it took Kakashi about half an hour to make Uncle Guy let me go and we then proceeded to have an amazingly cooked meal. Pizza takeaway.

Kakashi can't cook to save his life, Uncle guy gets way too into it and my head barely reaches the counter top. It was the safest option, avoiding not only fire and terror, but food poisoning.

I peaked into the classroom and stepped inside, looking round at the familiar and unfamiliar faces of my future classmates. There were a few girls who wanted to sit next to a black haired boy who was smiling, speaking politely to them. There was a guy who was wearing some really cool sunglasses, which was kind of weird because we were inside but it didn't really matter. There was also a boy who had a puppy sitting on his head and bright red triangles on his cheeks. I noticed there was two boys, one who was eating chips and the other looking around lazily, sitting down in front of a familiar group of people...

I rushed up the stairs towards Nat and engulfed him in a hug when I reached him. "Nat! We're in the academy!"

"Lian, I noticed." he laughed, pushing my off him with a grin. We had been talking about it since his older brother had entered, he recently graduated meaning he was a Genin! Lucky...

"Finally, Kakashi will now have to let me have my own kunai knifes!" I stated, fist pumping the air. "Kakashi never let me use them before, something about breaking someone's face or something..."

I slid into the seat next to Nat, behind the two boys who were talking to each other. From the front of the classroom there was a loud crash and - surprise, surprise - in fell Gwen and Den. The pair stood up simultaneously, crossing their arms over the chest and looking away from each other. My favourite twins, the brother and sister which agreed on almost nothing but always appeared to be in sync.

The pair broke out of their huff and their eyes locked onto where me and Nat were seated. They both rushed up, Den sliding into the seat beside Nat and Gwen hopping up onto the desk.

"Greetings, mortals!" they both said, smirking.

"Morning." Nat replied, grinning.

"So, are we getting the kunai knifes today?" Den asked excited, me and him started to jump in our seats wondering what weight they will be and if they will be in new condition or not.

"Calm down!" Gwen yelled, bonking the two of us on the head.

"Ouchie!"

"Rude..."

"Sorry guys, but weapons is later in the course." Nat said, breaking the news to us.

"Aw..." I complain, pouting. "But I wanna fight!"

"You're quite violent, aren't you?" the boy in front said, turning around. I blinked and stared at his hair. "...what are you looking at?"

"Pineapple." I replied making the group give me strange looks.

"What?" the pineapple-haired boy asked again.

"Why do you have pineapple hair?" I asked.

"Why do you have red hair?"

"Why do you have a sleeveless jacket?"

"Why do you have green belts on your shorts?"

"It's fashionable! That's why!" I yelled, standing up and pointing a finger at him. "Now, why is your hair in the shape of a pineapple?! It's making me hungry!

"Because pineapples are yummy?" the boy eating the chips next to the pineapple-haired boy stated, in a questioning tone though.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down. "I guess that makes sense."

Iruka-sensei entered the classroom, letting a few students pass him before closing the door. "Alright class, please find a seat!" Gwen managed to squeeze in next to me and we all sat facing the front, waiting for our introduction lesson...

"Now, first I want to welcome you to the academy! We're happy to have you." Iruka-sensei said smiling. "Second, introductions. I'm Iruka and I'll be your sensei during your time here. Now, let's go around the class..."

He went around the classroom, picking on people who stood up and introduced themselves before sitting down again.

A pink haired girl who got a seat next to the black haired boy stood up sheepishly. "I'm Sakura Haruno, it's nice to meet you." she said quietly before sitting down.

The black haired boy stood up with a happy grin and introduced himself as Sasuke Uchiha, which apparently meant something to a few students.

There was a blonde haired girl on his other side who stood up confidently, pointing to herself and saying "I'm Ino Yamanaka!"

The boy with the puppy stood up and held his dog in front of him. "I'm Kiba Inuzuka, and this is Akamaru!"

The girl beside him with white eyes stood up and spoke in almost a whisper I almost didn't hear her. "Hinata Hyuga..." That apparently meant something to a few students too...

I found out that the boys in front of us were called Shikamaru Nara (pineapple-haired boy) and Choji Akimichi (chips boy).

Then it was our introduction. The twins were trying to do their introductions are the same time yelling, "I am Gwen/Den Toru!" before sitting down and going in a huff again.

Nat stood up with a grin. "I'm Nat Dashe!"

A random person in the next row went quickly and I gave them the resting 'b' face. I'm not sure what 'b' means, but Kakashi says to use that instead of the other word...

It got to the boy with blonde haired and wearing orange. He had been sitting on his own and he looked determined. He jumped onto his table and pointed to himself. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!" and then he proceeded to falling purposely off of the table, making the class erupt into giggles and laughs.

It confused me as to why he would purposely do that, but then he stood up and grinned after dusting himself off. He seems okay... Naruto Uzuamki, huh?

I see that the whole class has introduced themselves but me. I grin and stand up from my seat. "Saved the best till last, I see?" I say getting a few giggles. Oh, I'm such a comedian! "My name is Lian Titen, and

I'm messed up and proud!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

It was the end of school, and I was still waiting by the stairs for Kakashi to come pick me up. Should have known he'd be late... I look around the yard and see the Naruto kid on the swing looking lonely. Oh, his parents must be late too.

I head over to him and grin. "Hey, Naruto right?"

Looking up, he gives me a look of surprise and nods his head with a smile.

"I take it your folks are late too?" I say, and cross my arms over my chest. "My guardian is always late, for everything!"

Naruto smiles sadly but shrugs his shoulders. "No, I just like this swing. I live alone, you see."

"Oh, okay." I reply, not really knowing what else to say. "So...why did you purposely fall over today?"

He cries out, ruffling his hair. "Was it that noticeable?"

I giggle and shake my head. "Not really."

"That's good...then I'd look like an idiot." he says, letting out a sigh of relief and making me laugh. "You're Lian, right?"

"The one and only." I confirm.

Before we can continue our conversation I see a flash of green and just know  what is about to happen next... Of course, I am picked up and being rushed away by my Uncle Guy...

I call out a farewell to Naruto, and endure the bumpy ride.

Once we reach the apartment, he puts me down with a grin. "Uncle Guy is here when your Guardian Ninja isn't!" I stomp on his foot making him fall to the ground. "What was that for...?"

"I was having a conversation, and you interrupted it!" I stated and opened the door to the apartment. "Father Ninja! Uncle Guy ruined a potential friendship for me!"

"Sh!" Uncle Guy squealed, covering my mouth.

Kakashi came round the corner and raised an eyebrow. "He did what?"

"Nothing, Kakashi! I was just - OW!"

"Bleh! Disgusting!" I cringe, wiping my tongue on my sleeve.

"It's bleeding!" Uncle Guy yells.

"Go to the hospital Guy, see you later." Kakashi says pulling me in and slamming the door in his rival's face.

"...he was here crying all day, wasn't he?"

"Oh yeah."

"So, what's for dinner?"

"Pancakes in the kitchen, dig in."

"Thank you Guardian Ninja!" I cheer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
32.5K 846 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...
419K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
405K 12.9K 20
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Part One. A beautiful and determined girl named Rinn appeared in the.... Naruto World! She's your normal Naruto lover...