𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

37; pain

52 4 0
By thekillerde4th

more and more joshie

can't hate, right? 😂

right 😙

---------------------------------- 

Josh's P.O.V.

*NEXT MORNING*

After what happened in Moscow, I felt a bit tired and aching from all this running and pounding on the drums since my hands were sorta cut from the drumsticks being gripped so hard on myself.

I opened my eyes to see Violet curled up on her side above the covers instead of underneath on her little blanket over her before I took a peek at my hands to see some cuts and dried red marks on them.

My feet were feeling a bit aching when I sat on the edge of the bed to go wash my hands before I slowly took each step and made sure I was good.

My red hair freshly dyed again since I still kept my head all better until later on.

After looking, I went over back to the bed to check it was already 7:00 AM, and I rubbed my eyes before laying back down to go closer to Violet.

It was sorta hard to get her under the covers before I successfully did so and snoodled up on her with my nose touching her cheek.

I gently rubbed her hands with mine before she groaned softly and adjusted before moving closer to me while I smiled.

"You still tired?" I asked her.

She slowly responded with a yes, and I sighed before saying "Okay."

I rested my hair close to Vi's before falling asleep.

*LATER*

"Josh?" I heard a voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes before seeing Violet awake a bit fully. Her hair was a little messy before she rubbed my cheeks and said "Yay, you're awake."

Judging from how bright the day was, I asked "What time is it?"

"Noonish?" Violet said pretty quickly before checking her phone.

She nodded before getting off the bed to have Tyler kicked in the room and said "Good morning!"

I sighed before covering my head under the covers with Tyler saying "Josh! Come on! We need to prepare again like yesterday! We just hope to not get any terrible threats this time, okay?"

I moved my hand above to give a thumbs up before Tyler left the room and Violet said "He's gone."

My head popped out slowly before Violet giggled and went over to the dresser to grab something.

Violet's P.O.V.

I sighed before looking at Josh still in bed and said "You wanna go ahead and do the checking? You don't want Chris triggered."

Josh groaned before saying "I just wanna be in bed all day with you."

Those words meant a little offering before I turned around and said "You do know you got concerts to perform at, sir. I need you to do your best at being the best!"

Josh smiled before getting out of bed and walking slowly over to me. "Your feet hurt?"

He nodded before kissing me and twirling me around before I asked "You wanna eat lunch? It's technically time."

"Sure," he said through another kiss before planting more.

*SKIP TIME*

I was in Josh's dressing room, trying on Josh's shirts he had before I had a knock at the door.

"Hold on!" I said while putting on one of his Thrasher shirts. "Okay!"

The door opened to have Josh appear before he looked at me confused. "You enjoying your time?" he asked me.

I nodded before twirling around and said "It's like a little dress for me, except it's a easy access for you."

He smiled before kissing me and I heard a chirp from my phone.

"Oi!" I said before pulling away and turning to see it.

It was a text from Sapphire, and it was photos.

I opened it to see it downloading for a second before I saw something remarkably terrifying.

It was Jade, and she was in the hospital at probably Las Vegas since she was performing there. There were tubes up her nose and bruises all over her arms, face, and even her neck as well. Some marks were even scratches too, and it made me feel like I wanted to cry.

A big paragraph popped from Sapphire's fast texting.

Jade is in the hospital rn... she got into some fight with a "fan" and he apparently attacked her violently with some weapon that he made. He got charged with all the stuff added onto him, and Jade is said to be recovered soon, but for right now, she's gonna have to miss the next show in Oregon. Mom wants me to tell you the impossible... you got to cover for Jade.

Judging from Sapphire's text, I sorta got caught off guard with all the next show and needing of me to play there.

I had to tell the truth.

look, i can't...

i'm still in Russia and it'll legit take forever for me to get over in Oregon to peform there...

I'm sorry for not helping out this time, and send my wishes to Jade to recover

My eyes felt a bit watery before Josh asked "You okay?"

I sniffed and sighed. "Jade's in the hospital..."

"What? What happened?"

"Attacked by a 'fan'. She usually handles it, but I guess not today..."

Josh sighed before hugging me from behind and saying "Hope she's okay."

I nodded before closing my eyes and imagining what Jade must've been going through without my help of the band. It seemed like it would make me feel like I didn't care about her band more than Josh and Tyler's. It was just the distance, and it really bothered me it was already more hard for Jade's band to suffer a night without a drummer.

After that, I left to go to the bathroom.

It sorta got me scared or confused at first when I saw Halsey there. It's better to have Halsey than her name, just to make it better.

"Hey!" she said all eagerly. "I think I've seen you before, right?"

My intention was that she had me confused for another person, but I could tell she remembered me from that night.

"It's making me feel like you're joking that we're okay," I said sorta weird. "I'm not really your friend."

She sighed before rolling her eyes. "I'm just here to tell you about Joshie."

Why'd she say Joshie and not his name? It made me confused on if she still had feelings.

She got closer to me before saying "He's gonna do something that'll make you feel horrible. It's gonna get you pretty soon too."

I backed off before stepping back and saying "You must've had a different relationship with him than what I have right now. Seems like he wasn't into you, I guess."

I walked away before getting tackled by her and choked against the wall with her saying how much it'll get to me and whatnot.

"Hey!" Jenna said coming with Tyler.

Halsey let go of me before taking off and I stared coughing and holding my throats to try and make it okay.

"What happened?" Jenna asked me.

I looked at her with tears starting to form before Jenna hugged me while I coughed and Tyler really looking concerned about me.

"What was that all about?" Tyler asked me.

Jenna let me go before I said "She was just trying to tell me something about Josh... I don't know why she told me that he's gonna leave me by doing something. It makes no sense though."

Tyler rubbed his face with his hands while Jenna shook her head. "She's just a crazy person, okay? Don't get scared of her."

I nodded. "And if she lays a finger on you, I don't care how much she begs though... I'll whoop her real good for you."

I smiled before shaking my head at Jenna's assuring help if Halsey does that again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 112 28
the universe felt like it was trying to push tyler and josh back into each others' paths. after so many years of ripping them apart. - based on the...
236 17 13
Cast: josh,tyler,aqua,max,mark and mecena Aqua meet this boy named josh (yes from tøp) and she falls in love with him but she does not know these fee...
189 17 15
everyone is scared of joshua dun. enter tyler, who can't understand what's all that scary about him. - - - - - in which tyler's the new kid who's pas...
8.8K 445 27
Josh Dun is a delinquent who just got out of juvie. If he doesn't get his act together, he'll go back. With no family to go to, Tyler Joseph's famil...