Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & K...

By TsumeTimberfox

During a fight Toshiro hits his head and without knowing summens Kiba. Kiba is an AnReaper, but she use to be... More

Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & Kiba The AnReaper
Chapter 1 "Summoning"
Chapter 2 "Finding Information"
Chapter 3 "Kiba Shows Herself"
Chapter 4 "What Does Soul Pet Mean?"
Chapter 5 "Snow & Fire"
Chapter 6 "Fighting The Past"
Chapter 7 "Search"
Chapter 8 "Dragon's Rage"
Chapter 9 "Seal Unlocked, Feelings Rising"
Chapter 10 "Scare-Beaks Attack; Mending History"
Chapter 11 "Walk In The Past"
Chapter 12 "Soul Fight"
Chapter 14 "Peace"

Chapter 13 "The End Of The War"

146 5 0
By TsumeTimberfox

(As Toshiro, Kiba, The Captain of First Squadron, and his assistant captain ran outside to where the battle was being fought. Scare-Beak cut them off. He smiled at Kiba, but spoke to the soul reapers that stood by her.)

I gave you a fair changes to surrender, but you choose death instead.

This battle is not needed Scare-Beak. I’ve talked with Kiba and have found out the truth about what really happened that day. We can put all of that behind us and start over as allies and friends once more.

It’s far too late for that! 200 years too late! The only way to end this is to fight.

Your wrong Scare-Beak.

(Scare-Beak narrowed his eyes at Kiba. Kiba just started back at him and with a strong voice spoke what she at been trying to say for years.)

We don’t have to fight with our brother soul reapers. It’s true not many of them like us or even trust us, but that’s the same for us as well. There are soul reapers out there that are willing to accept us as their friends again and put an end to this blood shed. So why can’t you?

Why? Why you ask? You out of anyone should know why! It was you that they accused of killing one of them. It was you that they tried to kill that day. It was you who they wanted, but we didn’t let them have you. And yet, you chose them over your own people! For that, you will die with them. Phantom Fox. A traitor that dies with other traitors. And it looks like I’ll have to be the one to take you out.

(And with those works spoke Scare-Beak transformed himself into a phoenix and launched himself at Kiba. Kiba jumped out of the away and took off. Toshiro came running after her, only to be cut off by Moon-Beam. First Captain and his assistant were in the midst of their own fights, just as the rest of the soul reaper society was.)

It doesn’t have to be this way.

Yes it does. (Lunches at Kiba once more with outstretched claws.)

(Kiba jumps out of the way and transforms into her new fox form and blows ice at Scare-Beak, who only flies higher to avoid the attack. Kiba take off run and spreads her wings out and takes off into the air. Scare-Beak lights his body on fire and flies right at Kiba.)

You had your changes to stand with us and what do you do? You through it away by becoming a soul pet and not doing as your told.

I told you that I was never going to give up being a soul reaper’s partner even if that meant turning my back on everything I’ve ever believed in.

(Kiba dodges Scare-Beak and moves in with her own attack. Scraping her digger sharp claws a crossed Scare-Beak’s back. He screeches out in pain and moves away from her. Kiba readies herself for another attack as Scare-Beak recovers from the blow and goes on the defensive.)

“Down On The Ground”

Captain!!

Rangiku! How is everyone holding up?!

They’re doing the best they can. (Looks around) Where’s Kiba?!

She’s fighting in the air!!

(Rangiku looks up and see’s the battle that is taking place in the air, but she can’t watch for long, because she herself is through into a fight of her own. He opponent is Moon-Beam and he’s not letting up on her in the least bit.)

You should pay more attention to your own fight.

I do, but I also watch my friend’s backs.

Tsk. I don’t see how any anreaper would want to be friends with you soul reapers. Especially after what one of you did years ago.

That soul reaper is dead and so are many others that we’re there. You can’t keep blaming us for what one soul reaper did to you!

It wasn’t just one soul reaper. All of you ganged up on us. None of you would hear us out. Soul Reapers know nothing of justice! For no soul reaper would hear our side!!

We did hear your side!! Kiba told us what happened that day long ago! Now we’re trying to help her mend what was done! Can’t you see that?

No I can’t. “Not anymore.” (Lunches at her with teeth parted, ready to bite down on her arm or shoulder.)

“Else Where”

How are you holding up Ichigo!?

(Lands after getting blown back from an attack) Just fine Renji. How about you?

I’m not dead, so I’m doing just dandy.

Yeah well, watch your left.

Don’t tell me to watch my left when your wide open on your right!

Both of you knock it off and watch each other’s back, before I come over there and kick your butts myself!!

((Right!!))

Rangiku!! How is Toshiro and Kiba holding up?!

I don’t know! I can’t see either of them!

That’s not good.

Just keep your eyes open for them.

(((Right.)))

(Toshiro’s Fight)

Why are you trying to kill your own daughter?

You think I want her to die?

No. I don’t think that, but that’s what it looks like to me.

*sigh* I want her to live and be free. Free to chose her own way of life, just as she as.

Yet you and every other anreaper here is trying to put an end to her life.

(Shadow-Stacker stopped fighting and just shook his head. He knew what Toshiro was saying was right.)

I don’t want to fight my daughter or her friends, but no matter what anyone says or does its not going to change what Scare-Beak has decided.

That may be true, but Kiba will win this fight.

What makes you so sure of that?

Because she doesn’t fight alone. She has me and every soul reaper here fighting right along side of her.

(Shadow-Stacker just nodded and smiled at the fact that his daughter had accomplished what she said she would. She not only befriended a soul reaper and became his partner, but she also find soul reapers willing to fight along side her to change the past for a better future.)

(Kiba vs. Scare-Beak)

Give it up Scare-Beak! You can’t take much more!

I will not lose to a soul pet or her soul reaper master!!

Toshiro isn’t my master, he is my friend!

A soul reaper can never be our friend. (Flies straight at Kiba, who just dodges and breaths an icy flame at Scare-Beak that causes his wings to freeze over and he crashes into a tower and falls to the ground. This causes the all of the other fights to stop and watch as Scare-Beak transforms back into his human like form. Kiba lands only a few feet from Scare-Beak and returns to her normal form as well.)

You can’t win Scare-Beak. Give it up.

I will never surrender to you or your soul reaper masters.

Then you leave me with no choose.

(Scare-Beak laughed and pulled out his spear. Kiba reached up to her right shoulder and drew her sword. Scare-Beak ran at her blindly and swung his spear as swiftly as he could, but Kiba jumped up and landed on the staff of the spear and swung her sword at Scare-Beak. Everyone behind her was silent as Scare-Beak lost grip on his spear and dropped it. Kiba used this moment to push Scare-Beak to the ground and held him there with all of her weight on top of him and her blade at his neck.)

What are you waiting for? Finish it!

(Kiba raised her sword and meeting Scare-Beak’s eyes brought it down. She stuck it in the ground right next to Scare-Beak’s head only and inch from it. Scare-Beak looked up at her.)

I will not kill you, because I am not you. (Kiba looks up and around at everyone that had circled her and Scare-Beak) I have something to say! (She meet the eyes of ever anreaper that was within her eye range) We do not have to fight the soul reapers! I have spoken with their leader and he has heard our side of what had really happened that day long ago! He is willing to make peace with us and bring us back together as one society again! I am willing to stand by him and by my soul reaper friends, who have not only stood by me, but have fought along with me this day! I will not force anyone to excepted the soul reapers as our friends and allies, but I will encourage you to try and open your hearts and minds to them as they are willing to do that for you. (Kiba’s eyes came to rest on her father’s. He nodded and stepped forth to help Scare-Beak back on to his feet. Scare-Beak only stared at the ground, for he knew that he had been beat. The anreapers that were there put their weapons down and looked around at the soul reapers that were standing next to them. The soul reapers did the same.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 53 12
The Octonauts, their spouses, and Children's are going to the beach for summer vacation, and boy there was a lot of Chaos.
303K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
9.2K 341 19
New Street, new beginnings, and (Y/N) (L/N) is excited for a fresh start and settling down into a comfortable adult life. Luckily for her, she'll mak...