My crazy lovestory

Da midnigtthoughts

Alima, hates cheesy, cliché, over the top love moments. she prefers coming straight out and letting her kno... Altro

from the author.
Chapter 1: let's introduce me
chapter 2: Me, myself and pizza.
Chapter 3: peacock in a suit??
Chapter 4: Don't do like that.
Chapter 5: How we met
chapter 6: The peacock and The Bear
Chapter 7: Special company
Chapter 8: oh me?....I'm the f#*@ing fairest of them all.
Chapter 9: I think I like you???
Chapter 10: A very Silent Tayo
Chapter 11: undiscovered feelings...
Chapter 12: the guy who got left behind
Chapter 13: You're a bully!!!!!
Chapter 14: That same evening.
Chapter 15: "Can't you tell?" (part 1)
Chapter 16: "Can't you tell??" (part 2)
Bonus chapter
Chapter 17: Benjamin's Guilt.
Chapter 18: In OR Out.
chapter 19
Chapter 20: What happens on Christmas?.
Chapter 21: To kiss or not To kiss.
Chapter 22: Mother's decision.
Chapter 23 : True feelings.
Chapter 24: I want to punch you.
Chapter 25: That kiss, That call and That guest. (prt. 1)
Chapter 26: That kiss That call and That guest (prt 2.)
chapter 27: oh two women.
Chapter 28: The picture with locked memories
Chapter 29: I don't wanna talk.
chapter 30: Let me be your responsibility (pt1)
Chapter 31: Let me be your responsibility.(pt 2)
Bonus chapter
Chapter32: A donkey and it's master
Chapter 33: Sweet, Sour and Resident Evil.
Chapter 34: Goodbyes are the saddest.
Chapter 35: I want to see you.
Chapter 37:Tell me about her (pt2)
Chapter 38: Final Chapter
From the Characters.
New book Alert

Chapter 36: Tell me about her (pt1)

1.5K 191 14
Da midnigtthoughts

Uhm. Should I knock or  should I just  call him that I'm in front of his house. Why am I so nervous? He's the one who invited me, why couldn't he just come n pick me up at the airport instead of telling me to come to his house.  This must be his Family house.  Will I get to meet his mum??  Oh my.  I should adjust my appearance.

Still struggling to look presentable, when the front gate automatically opens by itself . Wow.

"Walk straight to the front door please. " a voice came through from the voice transmitter. Geezzzz that scared me for a bit.

They must be really rich. Well Tayo didn't show any character of a poor person either. (recalling to when he gave her #1500 to buy meat.) Why am i thinking about that?.  Soon the front door opens to reveal a woman standing and waiting for me to meet up. I quickly hasten my pace. Why is the gate far from the main house???

"Hello. Good afternoon MA. " I finally got to her.  She only returned my greetings with a smile. 

"Please come in Miss." she gestures for me to come in.

She must be his mum. She looks nice. I soon felt a little bit comfortable. I thought I was going to bite my tongue when if I saw his mom, but she's nice to me.  Wait.  What if she has the same character as Tayo and this is just pretense. Haha. Alima, you are thinking too much about this.

"Please sit while you wait for Mr. Tayo to come back. He will be arriving soon anyway." she smiled to inform me.  She is not his mother???

"The Madam will come down soon to meet you." she informed again.  Suddenly I felt tensed again. "Let me get you something to drink." she added before disappearing into a  different room.

Ah, the Madam is coming to see me.  The Madam,  Tayo's Mum.  Let's take a deep breath.

"You must be Alima." a voice came from behind. I turn to face the voice, I didn't know when my legs moved on its own to stand up and aknowledge her presence. Wow she looked so graceful and tall. She looked calm and expressionless. Ah just like Tayo. 

"Good afternoon MA. " I greeted, smiling brightly as much as I could muster to cover my nervousness.

"Please sit. You must be tired a bit from the flight." she gestures for me to sit.

"Yes ma'am. " I responded.

She was quiet as she sat opposite me.  I could barely take a good look at her.  Damn my nervousness. I need to start a conversation at least.

"Your house is beautiful." i began. This is good.

"Thank you. Although it's an old house." she smiled a little before returning back to her expressionless demeanor.

"You're also beautiful." I grinned.

"Ha. That's very flattering but thank you. You're also beautiful. " she smiled again. I could feel the tension was beginning to diminish gradually.

"Thank you." I let out a small laugh.

"Oh my, I can see why Tayo talks about you." she chuckled.

Oh?  Tayo talked about me to his mum? 

"you're very interesting. Pardon my cold exterior from the beginning, I'm not quite use to casual talks." she explained before her phone began to ring. She picks up and started  speaking in French.

Wow,  soo cool she speaks French so fluently. I can't even speak it properly. I envy those kind of women. Poised, graceful, slender.... Suddenly my gaze moved to  a figure who was standing not far behind her . It was Tayo.

Wow he looks even more handsome than  last month when he was still in Lagos. Or is it because I haven't seen him since then?.  I felt excited but I couldn't loose my composure since his mom is directly in my front.

"   Bonne après-midi Janetté." He came forward, leaning and giving his mother a peck on the cheek which she appreciated though still on the phone.

I could only smile at the sight before me.  Soooo cute.

"Hey come on. " Tayo nods for me to leave with him.

Feeling I might be disrespectful if I just stood up and left, I  spoke with my eyes to tell him  I can't leave just like that.

"Janetté, she is leaving with me to my room. If you need me, let Sherifat know." he said to his mom, which she responded, "À bientôt, Mon cher. (see you soon, my dear)."  waving her hand to dismiss me while Tayo pulls me away from his mom.

*************************

Taking me to his room, I felt all kinds of anxiety rising up.  I missed Tayo for so long, I'm scared I might ruin it.  Thinking of his room,  are we....?  Alima... You are still a perverted woman. I shouldn't be nervous abi???

"How was the flight?"  he suddenly spoke as we got to his room and opening for us to enter.

"not bad. " I shrugged my shoulders walking in after him. wooow his room is so elegant. Has Tayo always been this rich? Suddenly I felt a bit inferior. Noticing my sudden depressed look,  he pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed you, Silly brat." he voice was seductively throaty and deep. Suddenly my perverted mind rose up again with various thoughts. Geezzzz.

"me too. " I timidly replied still hugging him.

"So what were you talking about with Janette?" he asked, releasing me from his hug.  Nooo,  I want more hugs.

"Eh Janetté?" I looked a bit puzzled.

"Yeah,  My mother."

Oh. He calls his mom by her name?

"Do you always call your mom by her name? " I ask feeling a little unfamiliar with how that works.

"Yeah,  she told me to always call her that. Ever since I was young. She said, she didn't want to seem like an old woman." he explained, while going to sit on his bed, he taps his laps gesturing me to come sit.

On his lap???

"oh, she said so. She looks young and beautiful tho." I spoke appreciating the art and decorations in his room. Probably his mother decorated it.

"Yeah,  she married my father at a young age.  22, I guess and my father was in his forties." he kept stretching his hands for me to come to him.

I try hard to ignore him. I move closer to another art painting in his room, admiring it.

"wow,  what an age gap." I responded. Still admiring the art.

"Are you more interested In the decorations in my room or in my mother but not me.? " he began to sulk.

"No no. I'm interested in you too, you don't have to complain. It's not like I know that much about you. Who knew you liked art. " I smiled at him.

"Those are my mom's decorations and some are Dammy's paintings."

Dammy?  She used to paint?.

"oya... Come nooow?? " he beckoned again.

Fine, I guess it has finally come down to this.

"OK. " I surrendered walking towards him when my eyes caught a picture by his window. I looked properly and it was a picture  of himself with both Dammy and Demilade. They looked happy. Somewhere deep down, I don't know why, but I felt a bit jealous.

"Will you tell me about Dammy now? " I look straight at him. I guess my eyes were pleading for him to tell me.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But it's going to be a long story tho." he gave me a small smile in response.

"I will listen."

Should I have asked or should I have just waited till his ready to tell me?.

But I want Tayo all to myself now.

------------------------------------

A/N: it's definitely going to be a long story.

Did you like?.

Until next week.

Thanks for your time.
Love y'all.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

75 0 8
Sade wants what any 20 something year old girl wants, true friends, a happy life and to find the one. So why does it never happen? No guys ever seem...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
87 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...