Paperjam's Daycare (Reader In...

By dayez_artland

~Completed~ You are a four year old. Your mother and father always worked and always had to get you a babysit... More

New Daycare
Weird Skeletons?
My Oscar!
Lunch Time
Home, sweet home!
I'm as my best friend! (Late Halloween)
Baby Bro/Sis joins Daycare
A Potato Flew around My Room
Baby Marriage *Remake*
A Choclate For You
Is This The Krusty Crab?
Too Many Crushs!
I chooooose (Just a joke)
I choooose (Real Chapter)
We're Going On A Trip
Happy Birthday Pt. 1
Happy Birthday Pt. 2
Spring's Daycare!? Pt 1 *REMAKE*
Spring's Daycare!? Pt 2
Spring's Daycare Help
Escape Spring!
Error is Dead!?
Thank You

Spring's Daycare!? Pt. 3

1.2K 31 71
By dayez_artland

You walked off putting your hands in front of you for no reason. "I never knew how lonely I was till now." You said. You walked over to a woman and stared up at her. Her eyes glowed.

She has short raven hair that has a streak of lavender in her bangs. She had purple glowing eyes that stared at you. She is wearing a black crop top and black jeans. She looked about nineteen at that.

"Child, what are you doing here?" She said with a wide grin. "I'm wondering around waiting for my little sibling named Alex, also the name's Y/N Mochida!"

"My name is Shadow." She introduced.

You nodded. "Hey Ms. Shadow!" A girl yelled.

You turned around. She was human but with cat ears and a tail. She had golden hair and green eyes. Her skin looked rather pale, paler than you've seen. She's wearing a big blue sweater that didn't fit her. To fit it with a white skirt that fades to purple, purple knee socks and white slaps. She had a heart locket around her neck. She also has headphones around her neck aswell.

She stopped as soon as you were seen. "H-Hello." She said shyly.

You stuck your tongue out, "Yo."

"That's Jeeko Yamada." Shadow said with her back turned on the two of us.

That's kind of freaky you pointed at her. Jeeko stared at you confused. You felt someone tap your shoulder once. You thought it was Alex, so you didn't turn around.

You turned around. You mumbled something under your breathe. It wasn't Alex, that's for sure. It was a fox hybrid.

The man has dark brown hair and pale eyes. He also had white fur. He is definitely wearing a plain blue shirt with a jacket pulled over it including black basketball shorts.

He stared down at you with a smile. "My name's Ganzy Dino, yours?" He asked.

"Y/N Mochida." You answered with a smile back.

"Awe, nice name. Your last name is Japanese?" Ganzy asked.

You shook your head not knowing what it was.

Ganzy was pounced by a human who looked a bit shorter than Ganzy. The human has light blue hair covering his right eye, that's what it looks like from over here. He also has Navy blue eyes and wearing glasses. He's wearing a baby blue turtleneck with the word ART written all over it also he has on black sweatpants and gray convers.

Ganzy pushed the boy off and stood up.

"Lake this is Y/N Mochida, Y/N this is Lake Mavèl." Ganzy introduced.

"Break it up." Ms. Shadow said.

"We did." Lake said pouting.

"I don't care." Shadow perked.

"Ms. Shadow, they weren't fighting." A woman said walking over here, it was a goat lady.

She has white fur with ginger fringe covering her right eye and has red eyes. She's wearing a gray hoodie and black jeans.

Shadow let go of Lake. Lake was caught by Ms. Goat woman.

"Ms. Ginger that's Y/N." Ganzy said.

Ginger stared down at you. "I'm Ginger Ale. It's nice to meet you." Ginger blushed.

You nodded. "Y/N!" Alex screamed. You smiled and turned around Alex stood there smiling.

"Awe, you're back." You smile.

"Yeah." Alex said.

"Hey what time is it?" Jeeko asked Shadow.

"It's muffin time! It's muffin time!" You screamed.

"Uh.. Actually it's twelve thirty." Ginger corrected knowing the sing aswell.

A shadow cast over you eyes, "Somebody kill me!"

"It's muffin time! It's muffin time!" Ganzy yelled.

"Uh... Actually it's twelve thirty." Shadow said.

"Somebody kill me!" Ganzy smiled with insane eyes.

"And know a cow pretending to be a man." Lake said with his hand up.

"Alex are you a cow?" You asked.

"What!? No!" Alex raised their hands in fist.

"Yeah me neither." Lake finger gunned.

"Alex are you a cow?" You asked again trying to hold back laughter.

"What!? No!" Alex said the same way.

"Yeah me neither." Lake said with a grin.

"Alex are you a cow?" You asked again.

"What!? No!" Alex sounded frustrated.

"Yeah me neither. You guys want to go skateboards?" Lake stuck his tongue out.

Spring walked past, "NO SINGING!"

"Well, that was fun." You shrugged.

"Why did you say it was muffin time?" Alex asked putting their hands on your shoulders.

"I'm bored, duh." You say.

Alex nodded and backed up.

"Let's meet the few others, if there even is few." Alex said taking your hand and going off.

Alex stepped in front of a girl laying in the grass. You did the same manner. She was a skeleton goat child.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yup." She answered.

She has white short hair and red eyes. She has on a gray heart sweater with a black skirt tie. Leggings and black boots.

"The name's Kay Lee by the way." She said.

"I'm Alex Mochida and this is Y/N Mochida." Alex introduced, "Have fun here..."

A girl sat on the tree close to Kay. She has long brown hair with a blue and red streak. She is always seen with a black long sleeved dress with red polkadots.

She gasped when she saw you. "Who are you?" She asked.

You explain to her but she is a bit shy you and Alex head off, her name is also Molly Rose, you and Alex will go back to her in a bit.

A light blue haired girl walks up to you and Alex. Her blue hair fades into pink. Her bangs is covering one of her eyes her other eyes is definitely blue. She's wearing a white angel that has frills at the end with a pair of slaps with bows. She has a heart locket around her neck as well.

"You both are small, how old are you!? I'm nine almost ten. Also my name's Crystal Angel." She giggled.

"I'm five, Alex back there is two." You laughed.

She nodded, "So cute!"

Alex giggled. "Thank you!" They yelled smiling.

"We're trying to meet everyone here, do you know where anyone else is?" You asked.

The girl shrugged, "I don't know who you've meet, or not. Sorry 'bout that, guess you'll have to walk around." Crystal not her lower lip.

"Thanks, either way...?" Alex said as you and him/her walk off.

Alex followed behind you crossing their arms.

You saw something light up laying in the tall grass. You and Alex walk over to it. It was a light up pen with a notebook. Alex picked it up,

"It's labeled Aqueducts, but it was crossed out to my life." Alex explained.

"How do you know how to read, while I still can't?" You asked looking down.

Ignoring the question Alex read on, "Also on the lines it says, All I said there was three dishes in the dishwasher, my mom told me I won't be getting ten dollars from that. What the heck mate! That's it." Alex stopped.

"Wow, that Mom was probably death and thought the writer said no or something." You said sticking out your tongue.

"Maybe..." Alex said slowly. He looked through the notebook.

"Wow, what a coincidence this person put both our names in here as siblings and the same age." Alex said scanning the book.

"Really?" You beamed.

"No." Alex said with a serious face.

"Oh." You poked your hand and hit the notebook out of their hand.

You both walked off, Alex looked back but turned forward. You heard footsteps and stared forward. It was a woman once again, no surprise.

She has purple hair that is pretty long and has cyan eyes. She has on a cyan sweater with a purple heart locket necklace.

She stopped as she was standing on leafs. Her hair was flying alongside the wind.

"Hey ma'am. The name's Alex." They said quietly.

She stared at us and smiled. "Life Shadow."

"Y/N."

She grinned. Alex tilted their head and shrugged.

"Do you know where we can meet other people here?" Alex asked raising a brow.

You stared at Alex's face.

"Sorry." She headed off.

Alex bit their lower lip and started ahead of you.

You followed quickly behind him with the sing, "This Grill is Not a Home" from Spongebob.

Alex put a hand up. You stopped.

"What?" You crossed your arms and tilted your head.

"I'm pretty sure we're too far." Alex said sighing.

You put your hands at your side and spit.

"Sure." You answered.

You both turned back.

"Wise leader, where do we go?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"Upside down dumb, dumb." Alex sarcastically said laughing.

Your feet left the ground for some reason.

"Oh, we're closer to someone than I thought." Alex said staring up at you.

Someone held the collar of your shirt.

"Why are you two wandering out here?" The girl asked slowly and sounded embarrassed.

She let go of your shirt and you fell onto your bum.

"Owie!"

You stared at the girl with the one eye that's opened. She has teal cat ears, tail, and muzzle. She also has dark blue highlights. She's wearing a dark blue shirt with one pastel line running on the shirt along with three yellow stars.

"Alex Mochida, Y/N, and yours?"

"Cupcake Cat."

"Cool, bye!" Alex waved walking away.

You finally stood up. Cupcake was blushing, guess from embarrassment.
"Sorry." Cupcake said.

"Nah, don't worry." You answered walking over to Alex.

Cupcake followed.

Two girl jumped in front of us. You sighed, let's just get the explaining done.

One of the girls look nine. She is also wearing a pink sweater, gray sweatpants, yellow rain boots and lastly bandages over her eyes.

"Scar."

"Y/N and Alex."

The other girl looked a bit older. She's also a cat monster. She has white fur, black ears and tail, purple eyes aswell. Medium periwinkle blue hair too. She's wearing a galaxy colored turtleneck, a white scarf that matches her fur. Also along with a black school skirt, completed with black combat boots. She put on a galaxy colored top hat that come along with a white ribbon.

'She should have put on a fake mustache while she was at it.' You though to yourself.

"My name is Lunaris Swift call me Luna for short though, if you want."

"We already told you ours, well we told Scar but you were right there." Alex sighed and crossed their arms.

"Sure." Luna stuck her tongue out. 

"Okay, are we done. Also Alex how come we haven't just walked away from this place, Spring isn't anywhere near us!" You shouted angry with yourself.

"She has cameras." Scar said.

"Worth a shot..." You though but said outloud.

"So you've been trying to meet us eh?" Cupcake asked a bit quietly.

"Ay, nothing." Alex yelled walking in circles.

"It's not ay, it's eh." Cupcake put out.

Alex stopped.

You spit and nodded. "How many people are here?"

"Counting all of us, even the teachers?" Scar asked.

"Yeah."

"27 counting Spring." Luna answered.

You thought in your mind who you have meet,

'Cupcake, Darla, Scar, Ms. Life Shadows, Miss. Pastel Dream, Molly Rose, Pencil, Endy, Shadow, Candy, Jeeko, Kay Lee, Ryo, Crystal, Ganzy, Ginger, Luna, Lake, Oreo, Tiger, Amaris, and Makai. That's been twenty two peeps so only four more.'

"Four more, almost done." You gladly said.

"Awe neat." Cupcake said.

"Me and Alex will be off, finally." You said grabbing their arm and dragging them.

Alex whipped off their head from sweat.

"Almost done!" You smiled.

Alex breathed in then out and stared at you nodding.

Alex then ran ahead of you running off the dirt track.

"This is it, the apocalypse!" Alex screamed.

You ran after the small faster two year old. You past a woman sifting in the tall grass. You stopped and went over to her.

"Oh child, Y/N is it? I've heard that name plenty of times since the kids been talking about you. The names Amy Mercy."

You stared up and at her as she tur Ed around.

She has jet black hair that covers her left eye. Her showing eye was teal blue. She's wearing a gray dress with a teal apron and black boots.

"Am I correct, are you Y/N of Alex?" Amy asked.

"I'm Y/N."

"You're so adorable!' She knelt to your height and squeezed your cheeks.

'Welp.'

A girl behind you giggled. Amy let go of you and laughed and stood up. You state at the girl who was behind you. She was laughing extra hard.

She is also a human cat otherwise known as a neko. She has a colorful sweater that has a heart in the middle, white jeans, a half red and purple locket in her hand.

"My...  N... Name is Mizu Hinata." She could barely speak from her laughing.

"Nope, I'm out to weird." You said running away.

Alex stood beside a girl. Who was laughing.

"Stop fowl stranger!" Alex yelled with their hand in the air.

You noticed they both were wearing dark glasses.

Alex held up a pokeball. Pokemon a beautiful word.

The girl is wearing a blue jacket, red shorts, and green sneakers. She's holding a plush that's a panda. Brown hair that ends with green and fringe. A gray ribbon held her hair in a loose ponytail.

"You may pass if you do the Wedgie in my Bootie meme dance." Alex announced.

"Uh, what?" You asked, "I definitely don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do stranger!" Alex said.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. Alex played radio.

You finished dancing. With a blank face. You walked forward.

Alex gave a thumb up, "Y/N this is Jessie Phoenix." Alex said.

"K." You answered still with a blank face

Jessie clapped. Alex threw the pokeball to Jessie.

"Last person!" You cheered.

"You mean her?" Jessie asked pointing beside Alex.

A cat stood there. "Name's Aris Stone."

Aris is a black and white cat with fluffy bangs that covers the top half of her eyes. She's wearing a light purple sweater with a blue collar, paws splattered black.

"WE'VE MEET EVERYONE!" You cheered.

"What know?" Alex asked.

"You have to go find Spring which she isn't around much. So yeah, good luck." Aris smiled.

Author:

Words: 2300+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.9K 23
You are a 19 year old human girl looking for a job. One day you seen a notice on the door of a Day care reading "HELP WANTED" in big bold letters. Yo...
788 26 12
Yeah, this book is so outdated to what my original story was, I have decided to put it on hold for now. :P I will come back one day and finish this...
18K 1.7K 38
Every child requires care and affection in order to thrive. So what happens when one is born alone and spends centuries by themselves? "Ooo! What doe...
21.8K 735 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...