Haunted (A Ryan Reeves fanfic)

By lmtmonty

A Ryan Reeves from The Dumping Ground fanfic about his past (spoilers for season 4 if you haven't watched tha... More

Hi
The Letter
Secrets
Panic Attack
Who's Chloe?
The Call
Confrontation
Tee
Thief
The Truth
Why?
Mean
Sorry
Silence
Sneaky
Crazy
Birthday
SORRY!!!
Laces
Party
Disclaimer
The Grand Finale
Forgiveness
Blame
Nothing
Notice
Plan
Calling Chloe
Scared
Great...
Running

Hospital

588 4 0
By lmtmonty

"Is he ok? What happened?" Mike asked a hospital nurse.

"Well it looks like he had a panic attack, a pretty big one at that," answered the nurse.

"Do you know what caused it?"

"No, not really. Has anything been different about him recently, or has something happened to him?"

"Not as far as I know," answered Mike.

"Well it could be pretty much anything, but with one this big it may be something that happened a long time ago that he has been bottling up for a long time. Is there anything about why he's in care that we should know about?" asked the nurse

"There was an accident with his sister, but that was nine years ago and I don't see why he would have a panic attack now, if that was the cause,"

"Maybe something reminded him of her? When he wakes up you can ask him, but try to be gentle. He's had a pretty big panic attack and we don't want a relapse," said the nurse.

"I'll try not to upset him, but it's a pretty sensitive subject for him. It was a pretty nasty accident," said Mike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...