Haunted (A Ryan Reeves fanfic)

By lmtmonty

A Ryan Reeves from The Dumping Ground fanfic about his past (spoilers for season 4 if you haven't watched tha... More

Hi
The Letter
Panic Attack
Hospital
Who's Chloe?
The Call
Confrontation
Tee
Thief
The Truth
Why?
Mean
Sorry
Silence
Sneaky
Crazy
Birthday
SORRY!!!
Laces
Party
Disclaimer
The Grand Finale
Forgiveness
Blame
Nothing
Notice
Plan
Calling Chloe
Scared
Great...
Running

Secrets

657 7 0
By lmtmonty

Ryan looked at the letter in his hands. Who could it be from? He ripped open the seal and looked at who it was from.

It was from his dad. He'd never really known his dad, it was just him, his mum and Chloe, but from what little he remembered he was an abusive drunk who just went to the pub one night and never came back. Why was he writing to him?

He read the letter:

'Dear Ryan,

I went to a lot of trouble to find you. You'd  better get this.

I'm utterly ashamed to call you my son. I've put an article in with this letter. Read it.

I hope you understand what you did and are very very ashamed of it. I hope you read this and die in a hole. No one would care anyway.

From your unfortunate dad'

Ryan wrinkled his brow. Was this some sort of sick joke? What was he on about?

Ryan took out the article and read it. His face went very pale and he started swaying slightly on his chair. "Oh God. Jesus Christ. No. No. This can't be happening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
81.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.