The Unfortunate Prince #Reade...

By sandhir_ishika

A story about a prince who is eventually left alone by his loved ones -his friends, his family and his love... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
A/n
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (Epilogue)
TAGGED
New story
New Story

Part 4

2.9K 236 17
By sandhir_ishika

Happy reading .... 😊

That evening Sanyukta reached the cafe at 7:30 itself . This showed how excited she was to meet her Mr not a beggar. She was staring at the beauty of the cafe , looking here and there , when she saw a strong and tall guy talking to the gatekeeper of the cafe , but ignored it , thinking that he must be any other random guy . Only his back was visible to her . After 5 minutes , the gatekeeper came and handed her a letter . Sanyukta looked at him confusingly .

Gatekeeper - a young man left it for you around 5 minutes back .

S- me ?

The gatekeeper nodded . Sanyukta remembered the tall and strong guy . She quickly took the letter from his hands and opened it .

Dear Sanyukta uff miss beautiful ,

Your earing is really pretty .

She smiled and continued reading.

You know what, I was standing next to you when you kept that letter on the railing .

S- what ??? OMG ! He was right there .
She continued reading .

Yes I was there and you missed meeting me but it was good you know . Even destiny doesn't want you to meet me . Don't think much about me . Concentrate on your courier . Shekhawat industries demands hard work , dedication and passion . Prove that you're the best and I wasn't​ wrong in suggesting you . You can do this much for me right ?

S- yes

Okay , now wipe your tears
crybaby and don't think much about me . I am a BAD OMEN to whoever who comes close to me . That day you met me and faced an accident. I don't want any other problem in your life because of me . Moreover , as I am a bad omen , everyone runs away from me . One day , you may do that too . I don't have the strength in me to trust anyone . Forget me !

From - Mr not a beggar
To - Miss beautiful

Sanyukta broke into tears .

S- you're​ not a bad omen , I met you and I got job in The Shekhawat industries , I met you and I got courage to face my ex-boss . My accident was destined . It's not your fault . It's not your fault . I would never leave you . You are my lucky charm , not a bad omen. Destiny did want us to meet . That's why we met in the first place . I know and I am sure that one day we will definitely meet Mr not a beggar

Then the gatekeeper came and handed her a beautiful bouquet with all kinds of flowers arranged in the most beautiful way possible . There was another letter in it . She opened it .

Don't cry , you look more beautiful when you smile . As far as I think , what you arranged for us was a date which I spoiled intentionally . Sorry for that . I don't know your favorite flowers , so this bouquet has all of them . Pick out your favourite one . Mine is rose . 🌹 I hope this can at least stop your neverending tears , if not cover-up for the date .

From - Mr not a beggar
To - Miss beautiful

A beautiful smile spread across her lips as she picked out the rose and the lilies from the bouquet.

S- my new favorite - rose

She whispered and smiled to herself​ , thereby kissing the rose .

Picking up the bouquet and letter , she left the cafe with a dreamy smile on her face .

.............................................................

How was it ? 😃

Guys - try out my other stories too

Old love - writing challenge
And the stories I wrote earlier .

Keep loving and supporting me. 😘😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
1.7M 53.8K 95
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, a Greek god Casanova , an extremely successful businessman, who carries the hearts of the women in his pocket and loves to...
242K 15.1K 55
Cover cr.Bhavya-sandhir Story of a young businessman who achieved a great height in a very young age but still hollow from inside. Having everything...
9.4K 600 8
#19 in Short story (30/9/16) #27 in Short story (01/4/17) #31 in Short story (04/4/17) Peep in and have a look at another crazy work of mine!! Bored...