Song of the Heart (ROTG fanfi...

By ClaryAby_26

Sequel to "The Light of My World" (Pitch Black fanfic) The pictures used in the cover are rightfully made by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Behind the Making (Plus A-chan is back!)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

179 12 2
By ClaryAby_26

"Let me also take a look of the second person to guard the brat."

"I know what I'm doing , Blackwood."

"And I know what I'm doing too , Black. Plus , I'm the brat's first bodyguard , duh. So I get a fucking say to this also!"

I sighed as I curled up on the sofa , with my head on mom's lap while she braids my hair , hearing dad and Xavier argue about the second guy to bodyguard me behind the sofa.

I can already tell Vivi's irritated already. Well....pissed off , I guess.

"Isn't Vivi enough , papa?" , I asked confusedly , "I mean , he's super strong , you know.."

"Thank you , kiddo." , I hear Xavier huff.

I hear a groan and grumble , "Don't take on his side , sweetie." , dad stated.

"I'm taking no one's side , papa." , I stated while flipping the television on , "I'm just saying that Vivi is strong enough to guard and protect me."

"But we have to make sure you're completely safe , Lin." , mom said softly as I glanced up at her and she smiled down to me , "So a second bodyguard for you is our best choice."

I sighed and said softly , "Fine. Just don't pick anyone I don't know or haven't even met yet."

"How about Cupid?" , dad suggested.

I rolled my eyes and said bluntly , "He's too busy flirting with humans , Nephilims , or etc."

"But he's pretty close to you." , mom added with a smile making me raise a brow at her.

I sat up slowly , making my French braided hair fall onto my left shoulder and locks of my hair cascade the sides of my face , then glanced up at her.

"Well , yeah. He's my best friend----"

"Then perfect---"

I cut in quickly while snapping my head towards dad , "---when we were still in the academy! He rarely even contacts or visits me now!" , then stole a quick glance at Xavier whom was staring at me with a raised brow , "Yeah! He's too busy flirting and all that jazz---"

"Then I'll ask him if he's interested to do the job."

I snap my head towards mom whom was already at the kitchen , summoning some of her white butterflies and ordering them with a gentle smile on her face.

I bit my lower lip nervously as I glanced at dad whom raised a brow at me then at Xavier whom stopped staring at me and shook his head sideways , "Cupid , huh? Best friend since you were in the academy?"

"Erm yah..." , I mumbled as I hear footsteps come nearer to my direction.

"While I was still in the hell hole , locked up?"

"Yah.." , I mumbled more as the footsteps stop making me look towards my left and see Xavier's figure in front of my face , "Um.."

"Tell me , pipsqueak." , I hear him grumble making me look up at him and see his stoic face and his blood red eyes staring into mine , "Did he happen to fucking date yo---"

*SLAM! BAM!*

"Job accepted!"

We hear a familiar deep , flamboyant voice echo inside the lair as the entrance doors were slammed open and quicky heavy footsteps came near me.

I gasped while my eyes widen as arms were around my shoulders instantly and a cheek was against my left cheek , gently.

"I missed you so much , Linny!"

I hear Cupid whine as he kept rubbing his cheek onto mine making me blush a little.

"Let go of my daughter , Cupid."

"Hands off of her , casanova."

I hear both dad and Xavier say lowly as dad glared at Cupid and Xavier literally pushed the man off of me and stood in between our line of sight.

"Well that was quick , Cupid." , I hear mom giggle as she closed the doors with the use of her white sand and smiled at the man , "Nice to see you again."

Cupid smiled back and replied , "Hello , Mrs. Black."

"Isn't this casanova , like , almost the same age as your dad , brat?" , I hear Xavier irritatedly whisper to me making me look up at him curiously as he was eyeing Cupid , angrily.

I snorted and whispered back , "The man was too busy flirting in his early years and had to go back constantly in the academy to learn." , unfortunately  Cupid heard and turned to me.

"It's called exploring and discovering about the female anatomy , honey." , Cupid teased as he winked at me playfully making me roll my eyes , "And of course , my charms still doesn't work on you. Sad."

"It's because she's my daughter , Cupid." , mom said while smirking and leaning her head onto dad's shoulder , "I don't love a man because of his stupid charm. I love a man because of his personality and capabilities of making sure that I am safe and so on."

Cupid smirked back a little and said , "Like mother , like daughter. You weren't also affected by my charms when you were human or even now." , and with that , dad wrapped his arm around mom , smirking , "How endearing. Anyway , what's this about protecting little Linny?"

I rolled my eyes with the old silly nickname he kept calling me as I stood up from the sofa and went beside Xavier.

Dad cleared his throat and stated seriously , "We need a second bodyguard for her since two criminal guardians have escaped the Void."

"And what's that have to do about , Linny?" , Cupid asked while raising a brow and crossing his arms across his chest.

Dad sighed and continued , "Before they escaped , we managed to get some info out of them. Remember when I said that they weren't able to eliminate Anastasia when she was still human?" , Cupid nod his head , "Yes. And because of that , and that Anastasia is an immortal and was able to have a family with me , there will be a change of plans in their case."

"And those plans involve Linnea's abilities and etc." , mom stated seriously as they were now looking at me making me the center of attention , "So right now , we need a second bodyguard for her."

I saw Cupid raise a brow as he asked , "Okay. But who's the first bodyguard?"

"That would be me." , Xavier grumbles making me and Cupid look up at him , since he is taller than Cupid , "Got a problem?"

Cupid rolled his eyes and glances at me , "Don't tell me this is the guy you've been talking about all the time when we were in our academy days." , he retorts making my eyes widen and blush.

I look back at Xavier whom was looking down to me amusedly , a smirk itching it's way on his mouth , as I looked away and glared at Cupid , "He's Xavier Blackwood. Guardian of Depression. I also call him 'Vivi'."

Cupid stares at me then glances at Xavier whom was looking back at him with a raised brow , "Alright. Job accepted. Just don't get in my way , grouchy."

I see Xavier's eyes narrow as he growled , "I should be saying that to you , casanova. And grouchy? Is that the best you can do?"

I sweatdropped and look between the two as mom just grinned while restraining dad by pecking him on the cheek repeatedly.

"Oh sorry! You didn't like grouchy? What about fartface instead!" , Cupid teased while glaring back at Xavier whom gritted his teeth and was about to snap back when Cupid went near to him and said something to him that I didn't hear and made Xavier's eyes widen.

"Fuck you!" , I hear Xavier shout lowly as he glanced at me and marched his way towards me then in one swift move , his right arm went around my waist and flung me on his right shoulder , making me gasp for air a little as he growled , "Let's go , brat."

I squeaked as I grab onto Xavier's clothes tightly , afraid I might fall and crack my head open , as mom and dad had wide eyes and watched Xavier raise his other hand and snap his finger , lastly seeing Cupid's smiling face as he shouted , "See you later , Linny!"

What made Vivi so pissed off? Jeez...

Xavier's POV

That fucking Guardian of Love!

My grip on Linnea tightens , in a protective way as I remembered what he whispered to me.

"I bet I can protect her way better than you can , fucker."

I growled lowly as my blood red eyes shines a little , with one thought stuck in my mind.

I am this brat's protector and not that fucking Cupid! She's my brat!

And he better not plan on making a move on her or so help me I WILL rip his head off!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

CHAPPY 13 IS NOW DONE YAAAAAAAAY

WHOOP WHOOP!

IMMA SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPPY!

Krazy with a K. What can I say? OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.7K 31
We've all heard the tales of our childhood heros. Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy, Mr. Sandman, and Jack Frost. These are the Guardians of Ch...
2.1K 118 19
[COMPLETE] *A Rise of The Guardians Story Part Two* After Mother Nature has retrieved her memories and formed a pact with darkness, she is forced to...
28.4K 867 35
Pitch Black from RotG and my own character - but you can take it as a reader too (i guess). Well i began to write all the description in the story so...
15.7K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...