Where She Belongs

By redheaded_cenafan

Isabelle is 14 and in wrestling school in hopes to someday pursue her dreams of being in WWE. But that comes... More

Where She Belongs
Chapter 2- Meeting The Shield
Chapter 4- Dean Finds Out Izzy's Secret
Chapter 5- Isabelle's Big Mistake
Chapter 6- Turning Point
Chapter 7- Izzy Creates a Wrestlemania Match
Chapter 8- AJ's challenge to Isabelle
Chapter 9- Wrestlemania 30
Chapter 10- The Hard Part
Chapter 11- All Because of You
Chapter 12- Secrets are Told
Chapter 13- The Rivalry Continues
Chapter 14- A Boost of Confidence
Chapter 15- This Can't be Happening
Chapter 16- An Extreme Punch in the Face

Chapter 3- Izzy is Intoduced to the WWE Universe

3.7K 83 5
By redheaded_cenafan

Isabelle, wake up." Izzy slowly opened her eyes and looked up from her bed. Roman knocked slightly on her door and leaned in. "We have to get going...our plane leaves in about 2 hours." She nodded and looked at the time as Roman closed the door, giving her some privacy. The clock read 6:30 am. Izzy groaned as she forced herself out of the bed. She put on some black jeggings, a oversized gray sweater with black crosses on it and topped it all off with her favorite black converse. She then brushed her teeth and hair and walked out of her room, almost bumping into Dean.

"Sorry." She said embarrassed. "Don't worry about it." He reassured her and went into the bathroom. "Tired?" Seth asked her and she yawned and nodded her head. "Coffee will wake you up." Roman said, finishing up his packing. " Hope so, we are scheduled to be at tonight's raw." Isabelle said. "AND you're being revealed." Seth added, exaggerating the 'and'. "Oh that's right!" She said excitedly. Dean walked out of the bathroom, and must have overheard the conversation. "I hope that goes well." He had a bit of a sarcastic tone to him when he said that. Izzy looked at him funny, but acted like it didn't phase her, when deep down, it did. She felt like Dean hadn't fully accepted her yet, and that crushed her since he was always her favorite member since they had formed. 'Things would be totally different if he knew my secret.' Isabelle thought. But she didn't dare tell any of them. She was just staring out and didn't want them to kick her off right away.

******

They went to the airport and were standing in line at Starbucks to get some coffee to wake themselves up. Isabelle felt a little awkward standing next to them. With her only being exactly 5 ft, standing next to Seth, Dean, and Roman, she felt so small since they were all in between the 6'3-6'5 mark. Roman looked down at her and said "What will it be, little miss?" She smiled a little and said "Move so I can see the menu!" Teasingly and pushed Roman slightly out of the way. "Just a regular coffee with cream will be fine." She said to him. They bought their coffee and Isabelle sat down at their gate as the other 3 guys took pictures and met fans who had stopped them. She sighed and wished that was her too.

Once they were all done, Dean surprisingly sat down next to her, and Seth on the other side. "You're probably going to be joining us in those little sessions after tonight." Seth said and winked at her. Isabelle just shrugged her shoulders and said "I doubt it." Izzy took out her phone and texted her friend Sam, who has been her best friend since the 3rd grade.

After sending a message, she clicked her iPhone to sleep and heard Dean say "Who's Sam?" She looked up at him, almost amazed he said something to her first. "My best friend." She simply said. "Boyfriend?" Roman said, teasing her. "No!" She objected. "So I'm assuming Sam is a girl?" Seth asked. "No, it's a boy, but he's not my boyfriend. I usually don't hang out with girls anyway." Izzy said to them. "Why not?" Seth asked. "Too much drama....plus, most of the boys I hung out liked wrestling, and all the girls were like sluts that are in my grade." Izzy said. "Seems fair enough." Roman said. She rolled her eyes at him and drank some of her coffee.

******

"Almost ready?" Roman asked Isabelle as she finished putting laces on her combat boots. Her Shield outfit consisted of jet black skinny jeans, a silver studded belt, a black tank top, and the makeup lady did dark eyeliner, and mascara for her. Her hair was completely straight and flowed down her back. "I think so." Isabelle said. "Nervous?" Seth asked as he stretched. "I'm excited, I've worked so hard for this. But I can't help but have butterflies." She laughed a little at herself. "Once you're out there, all that disappears and you'll forget about being nervous." Seth said, making her feel better. "Thanks, I hope so." Isabelle said as they were called to the part of the arena that they were going to enter from the audience from. She trailed behind and tried to control her chest that seemed to be beating a thousand miles an hour. Dean looked back at her slightly and smiled a little. Did Isabelle just see that right? Did Dean Ambrose just smile? But more importantly at her? She immediately felt comfortable and sped up to the side of Dean as she heard the music of:

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...Shield." Their heavy metal music started and before she knew it, she was walking through the WWE universe right behind Dean. They made to the barricade where Seth did his summer sault, and the rest hopped over the barricade. Dean stayed a little back to make sure she could get over, and she did without much of a struggle.

The 3 men got microphones as they entered the ring. Their music ended as Seth started speaking: "We are getting some really confused looks right now." And looked at Izzy, them continued. "The Shield and I have added another hound to the pack." Roman barged in and said "Her name is Isabelle, and she's not someone you divas back there want to mess with." Isabelle smirked at the comment as the crowd gave mixed emotions as to what was going on.

Right as Dean was raising his microphone to speak, the arena went dark and the scratchy sound and goat mask of Erick Rowan showed up on the titantron. Izzy swallowed in fear. It was the Wyatt family. She felt someone grab her wrist and go in front of her, as to protect her. The arena stayed dark as the screen lit up, revealing the Wyatt family.

(A/N: you really have to think of Bray Wyatt's voice in order for this to work! :P)

Bray laughed and started talking. "Another member? What has this group come to? And of all people, a fearful, little girl? Has The Shield gone soft? Has the Shield lost sight of what they used to be?" Izzy tried to give him an intimidating look, but knew it wouldn't work. Bray paused and laughed and started to speak again. "You're in Wyatt territory now. You know what you've got to do, Isabelle?" Erick Rowan stepped up to the camera and said "Hide, or we may just get there first." Through his mask. Bray then got closer to the camera and whispered "Run." The grip on her wrist got tighter as lights stayed off for a few more seconds, but then turned on to reveal the Wyatt family at the top of the ramp. She looked at the person who was holding her wrist.....and that person was Dean.

She tried to struggle out of his grasp but he was too strong. "I'll be fine." She said to him. "You don't know what they are capable of." He whispered in her ear. She gave him a annoyed look but just let it slide. Bray stopped at the end of the ramp as Luke Harpor and Erick Rowan went to with sides of the ring. Seth and Roman were now next to her, and Isabelle was stuck inside a Shield sandwich. She didn't want to look like she couldn't handle herself, so she was going to prove them that she was tougher than she thought.....and maybe, Dean would see that and accept her. Bray exchanged glances at them and they ran into the ring, each of them pounding on each other. Isabelle helped Roman get Luke Harpor and they threw punch after punch at him. Roman then signaled for her to go to the top rope. He looked over at Dean and Bray, Bray was defeating Dean and he was getting ready to set up for the sister Abigail. But there was no way she was going to let that happen to her favorite Shield member. She then jumped from the top, and perfected a missile drop kick right on Bray's nose, without hitting Dean. Bray, impacted by her kick, toppled under the bottom rope and to the floor.

The other members of the Wyatt family scurried after their leader as the 3 men of the Shield gave her wide eyed looks at the devastating kick she gave to Bray. The WWE universe was going ecstatic as Seth took her arm and raised it up in victory and Roman took the other and did the same. Isabelle was living a fantasy and this was one of the happiest days of her life. Dean ended it as he put his fist in front of them. Seth and Roman joined him. Roman motioned her to put hers in too and she smiled and went in between him and Seth and put hers in the group.

After that, a commercial break started and they headed out of the ring, over the barricade, and into the audience. After they were in the hallways of the arena, Seth said "My god Isabelle that was huge!" And gave her a side hug. She smiled and said "Well I had to do something." "That was really brave and you were so calm, like it was a breeze." Roman added. "People will definitely be talking about that tomorrow!" Seth said. Izzy smiled again and looked back at Dean, who was a few steps behind. And he of course, was quiet. She wanted to cry, but didnt. How could he not even say as much as a thank you to her? She just saved him from Bray Wyatt. She tried to ignore it as they kept walking.

Izzy changed into some more comfortable clothes like her favorite sweatpants and her school sweatshirt. The other boys were also changing so she decided to get her things together.

*******

When they got to the hotel, Roman looked at his phone and said "Cesaro picked up our schedules for the upcoming month, he's down in his hotel room." "Well let's go get them then." Dean said. "Isabelle are you ok with staying here by yourself for like 15 minutes?" Seth asked her as she sat at the end of the bed, pretty bored. "Sure, I won't mind. Go right ahead." She assured them. Plus, she had her mind set on doing something while they were gone. "Well he's waiting, so we better get going before he passes out." Roman laughed. And he was right, Izzy was about to fall asleep to, it was about 11:30 when they got to the hotel.

They left and Isabelle headed straight for the bathroom. "Are you guys sure we want to leave her alone?" Seth asked, worried. "She will be fine." Dean said, annoyed and started walking. "Dean, I think you should stay here, I mean, you haven't really done much to get to know her yet." Roman said. He sighed and grumbled "Fine." He used the room key to open the door as the other two left. He couldn't believe they were making him do this.

He heard something like coughing as he walked in and shut the door quietly. Curious, he walked into the bathroom and saw Isabelle with her finger down her throat and her throwing up.

Dean had caught her.

A/N: oh man! :O will Dean help her? Hmmm ;) well thanks for reading !! Xoxo -Emi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.2K 104
@π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐼𝑆 πΉπ‘‚πΏπΏπ‘‚π‘ŠπΌπ‘πΊ π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ @ π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 πŸΎΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ε½‘ - - STARTED: mar.1...
119K 2K 31
What happens when a girl joins the Shield? They dominate. Everywhere. The Shield is an unstoppable force of three until Roman's little sister joins t...
50.1K 2.4K 145
Kelly is the sister of Stephanie McMahon, a new character in the WWE, she's been a fan of this company since day one, right now she's gunning for tha...
63.5K 2K 76
Ranked #10 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #142 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fiction (x2) *** Abby Garcia-Colace is the thi...