gone man » alex standall

By glassmanjoseph

Alex Standall, alone most of his life, all responsibilities fall on him. His mother doesn't even take care of... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-six•
•thirty-seven•
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty•
•forty-one•
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-six•
•forty-eight•
•forty-nine•
•fifty•
authors note?

•thirty-five•

196 11 2
By glassmanjoseph

   My legs hit the floor as I sit down in a cold metal chair.

"You know they have more comfortable chairs, right?" Kian laughs, pointing towards one on the other side on the room.

"I really don't feel like getting up." I smile.

   Having gotten up at 5:00 this morning, I really couldn't sleep last night. I'm not sure why.
   I rub my eyes, and throw my head back into the chair.

"It's 10:01, you got here at exactly 10:00, way to go." Kian smiles again.

My eyes start to gaze in and out of reality, but I snap back as Kian waves his hand over me.

"You okay?" He says and starts to fidget with his phone.

I wrap my hand tightly around the keychain Kian ha have me for my birthday and smile at it.

"No, I wasn't, but you help me, a lot. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The smile on Kian's face is contagious and causes me to smile too.

"I'm glad I make you happy." He states finally.

(A/N: guys guys guys I'm so sorry the chapters haven't been very long but that's because I don't have time to write:( )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 287 39
About the book: Alex meets John during a parent teacher conference and their lives end up changing forever for the greater and for the worst. Possib...
20.1K 497 49
[completed book] Basically your a 16 year old girl who just had her parents pass away two weeks ago from a car crash. Your neighbors are the Wolfhard...
759 54 12
Alex is a fifteen year old boy who had the worst luck in life. He'd witnessed his parents deaths, he was bounced from foster home to foster home, but...
937 28 22
Jessica lives with her dad and brother after her mother died when she was younger. Things go from bad to worse as time goes on. Jamie, her brother, d...