Side Chick (Editing)

By UrbanDevaa

How would you feel if your husband of two years had a side chick? More

intro
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
Part 1 chapter 16
Part 2 Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

chapter 13

3.9K 127 8
By UrbanDevaa

Dave
-----------

So Karina gave me head and made me some food I don't remember how we even made up but she can't be mad for too long, I'm really missing Abby though.

Why can't I have my cake and eat it too.

"Da- Da." Kari said, Kari walked over to me. "Hey daddy baby." I said, I kissed her forehead making her laugh and giggle.

"Karina you okay?." I said, As I walked in our bed room. She was still sleep I put kari on my chest and laid back down. "Baby." I tapped her arm. "You peed in the bed babyma." I pulled the cover off her and it was blood I started to panic. I shook her violently "Get up baby." she laid still. I picked her up and ran to my car then I ran back and got Kari.

"You gone be alright Karina I got you I promise." I said, speeding to the hospital. I was flying though lights.

I blew the horn and waited for the people to get the stretcher. I grabbed Kari and she just woke up.

"Where is my wife." I said. "We're doing Cpr on her heart stopped beating. So what happened we think happened is had a miscarriage because of sleep paralysis then she had a heart attack because she was frightened. " the nurse said. "Please tell me we didn't lose the baby she was 4 months." I said

"Family of Karina East, follow me." The doctor said.

I stood up with and followed man into the room. "Karina you okay baby?." I said. She didn't say anything she just looked at me and broke down crying.

"I almost lost the baby and you almost lost both of us." Kay said. I went over there and laid down next to her while she sobbed on my shirt. "If we didn't lose the baby then why are you still crying?." I said. "I don't know." Kay said, I kissed her lips then she fell to sleep on me.

LIKE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 84
It's been six years since Dave and Faith ended their relationship. Will they ever get back on the same page? Will they both have that smile in the en...
170K 19K 75
This is my second book. I was thinking to write something like bad boy and good girl story. So let's see what will happen when a bad boy and a good g...
224K 7.3K 30
Works #2 : Tales of a side chick. - "You lil' baby, I'm the dad, tryna fuck so bad" #1 in Side chick tag. 05/17/20
187 8 14
Second book. Got left on a cliffhanger! All answers will be answered here! Or will they?