Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 69

219K 5.8K 17.6K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

"Shit Sorry." I apologise to Dominic after bumping into him making him drop his books on the floor. I kneel down to help him pick up his belongings along with him.

"It's okay don't worry about it." He says when he bends down to help with the mess.

"Here." I hand him the last book when we both stand up at the same time.

"Louis right?" He points at me. I nod my head.

"Yeah." I give him a small smile and walk over to my desk. It's a rude how I just walked away from him but I could already feel Harry's eyes digging into my back. On my way to my seat I pass by Harry. He looks at me from under his eyelashes. He's holding his pen much harder than he should. It's obvious that Harry isn't too fond of the new kid, not after his attempt at teasing me about how I was whopped over him yesterday. What can I do? Stop befriending guys? It's not like they're gay, besides why would I even look at another guy that way when I have Harry? What other reason would Harry have to be jealous? Insecurities?

"Bonjour!" The teacher's loud voice echoes through the class. "Before we start anything I want to thank Louis," she points to me triggering the whole class to look my way, "for being kind enough and so determined about this trip to France to bake some treats for us to sell. All the proceeds will go to saving up for the trip. Have in mind that we only have about two weeks to fund-raise enough money. Yes it's a short time but we can do it." Everyone is facing the front of the class, except Harry. He gazes at me over his shoulder making sure I'm not talking to Dominic. Who cares if I am either way?

"Why did you move here in the first place?" I blurt out to Dominic. The teacher is too busy going about how the rest of the class has to put some effort into the fund-raising to even pay any attention to me.

"Oh uh my dad's going to be the coach of the wrestling team."

"Wrestling team?" Wrestling has never been big here in the United Kingdom. Only a few rich schools who could actually afford it have the sport.

"Yeah that's one of the reason's why we moved here. This school was one of the ones that didn't have a team so we said why not? There's a lot of people trying out, you should too." He whispers back to me.

"I'm not into the whole sports things." I am, I just can't join.

"You could be water boy?" What the fuck is that?

"Sure." I say unsure of what being a water boy is.

"You have no clue what that is do you?"

"Thought it would be obvious since I'm not from America." We both laugh, not loud enough for the teacher to hear but by the looks of it Harry could. I can see him from the corner of my eye just gazing my way. If I turn around to look at him he'll tell me to stop talking to Dominic, so I don't. I ignore the fact that Harry will be pissed by the end of class with me but I'll find a way to make up for it. Someone needs to befriend the new kid at some point. I know how I felt when I first moved here, so out of place and lonely and I bet that's how he's feeling now. Marie was the only one who talked to me first or wanted to talk to me. Although if I could go back and change friends I would. Sadly I'm stuck with being friends with Lily's and Marie's crew unless I find new friends like Niall, Liam and now Dominic to sit down with during lunch.

"Good point. Being water boy is easy. You carry around drinks during the match for the team and that's it. You get credits for it and you're able to attend every game without paying." He shrug his shoulders like it's no big deal. Being social wouldn't hurt. I'd meet new people at the games and I'd even get out of class early whenever they have an away match.

"I'll be it. Wait do I have to go to practices?"

"Only if you want to. But you're welcomed to come to see how it all works?" It wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe I could trick Harry into joining. Harry in a tight spandex suit would be sight I'd want to see.

"When can I come?" Asking never hurt.

"Next week? My dad still has to get the tryouts started and pick whoever makes the team."

"Right, next week it is." He reaches out his hand to me.

"Welcome to the team water boy."

..

The whole period consisted of Dominic explaining the rules of wrestling and how his life was back in America. Throughout the whole time I held a conversation with Dominic despite Harry's many attempts at giving me sings to stop it. When class ended I did my best at leaving the class before Harry could, to avoid his bickering about it all. The following classes felt like torturous, never ending lessons.

The bell has just rung dismissing us from school. Giving me the only option left, facing Harry. I walk straight to the school's parking lots where Harry always parks his car. It's no surprise when I see him sitting in it by the time I get there.

"Hey." I greet him. He pulls out of the parking lot with no answer. "Are you mad?" I tease.

"Mad, no. Pissed, yes."

"Same thing."

"Didn't you see me? You know telling you to stop talking to Demonic."

"It's Dominic," I correct him. He's only making fun of him. "he's really nice. You should talk to him, get to know him. His dad is the coach of the wrestling team you know?" I brag.

"Why is that any reason for me to start talking to him?"

"I was thinking that it'd be a good idea for you to join the wrestling team."

"Hell no."

"Why not?"

"A gay guy in a sport where you're groping each other is never good and never leads to good things." The groping guys never crossed my mind. Maybe it isn't a good idea.

"Never mind then."

"What else did you talk about?"

"Nothing important." It was all about wrestling and how he moved here, nothing that would interest Harry.

"It certainly was since you two spent the whole damn period talking." He hisses. It's clear that he's jealous.

"You're insecure about yourself Harry."

"What?" He stops the car, parking it alongside the deserted road.

"You're insecure. You think that I'm flirting with Dominic and that he has a chance with me. Not all guys are gay you know? Harry, you can't go around thinking that someone will sweep me off my feet like you did because they won't. Stop being so jealous about things. First Lily, then Niall, then Noah, now Dominic? I'm not like that Harry, you should know that by now. Learn to control your jealousy. "

"I'm not insecure or jealous." He fights back. He knows that he is but he's in denial, he always is.

"I love you Harry but we both know that you are." After finishing my sentence he doesn't hesitate to take off is seat belt and climb on top of me. "What are you doing?" I'm taken by surprise when he begins to fumble with my jeans.

"I said I'm not jealous or insecure."

"What does this have to do with that?" I wave my hands back and fourth from my crotch to Harry.

"I'm going to ask you this. Am I jealous?"

"Yes you are." He takes my size in his hand and hovers his mouth on top of it being a tease.

"I asked you, am I jealous and insecure?"

"Yes you are Harry." I stand my ground not letting him change my mind for a split second.

"Fine then." He climbs off of me and straps himself back in the seat, turning the car back on. Are you kidding me?

"Oh so it's like that. You want me to tell you what you want to hear even if it's a lie?"

"I want you to say the truth."

"I am, you're insecure and jealous." I'm not taking any steps back.

"We'll see if you stick to that when I'm on my knees and you're begging for me." He drives off, taking the way he would to his flat. I gulp and struggle to zip my pants back up.

"Might as well leave them like that, it won't be long before you'll have to zip them back down."

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry if this chapter is all over the place, I had writers block again which of course sucks. Thank you for 210K reads! Big love to @1DLarryNews on twitter for bringing in new readers, again! Just want to thank everyone who has been so sweet to me and kind enough to tweet me how much they love this story, I honestly didn't expect this kind of reaction to the book. Many of you have asked how long I'm going to make this story, well to begin with I was going to make it 100 chapters but I've come to realise I'm going to need more than that to finish this book. So I'll end up somewhere around 150 or more. Enough of that, thank you and I love you don't forget that:)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
17.1K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
67.4K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
9.7K 86 5
larry stylinson, mostly if not all bottom louis says completed but it'll be updated in time this is literally all very explicit boyxboy content. if y...