Adopted by Ashton Irwin (M.C.)

By Happyduck5

UNEDITED NO LONGER WRITING On Emily's 17th birthday she gets and unexpected surprise. 5 seconds of summer no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapater 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Im sorry
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 55

279 2 2
By Happyduck5

Hey...
So I'm not going to say I'm sorry for taking so long because
I honestly needed the break. I stay true to my promises, there will be an ending.
I have been working on other things so this book is no longer my main focus.
The chapters will be shorter so that I can update more.
Enjoy.
________________
*Emily*

A few days roll by slowly, I've been able to secretly wrap everyone's presents and hide them in a safe spot. I've caught Calum searching for his a few times. I've done a volg to video for YouTube but that's about all I've done in these last days. The mums and dads are supposed to come here soon so I pass the time by cleaning the house, which is something the guys have a hard time doing. I have spent a little more time with Michael, as Ashton was to busy doing other things to notice.

"Em, we have a problem." Michael whines coming into the kitchen as I do the dishes.

"What's wrong?" I turn off the water and dry off my hands, ready to listen.

"My mom and dad want to meet my secret girlfriend..."

"Just tell them she's spending Christmas with her family."

"I tried but they are insisting." We stand in silence.

"We have to tell them." I shake my head.

"What!?"

"Mike, if we tell them it's less likely that Ash will find out and they could buy us some time."

"And what if one tells Ash?"

"They won't." I shrug.

"How would you know?"

"Just a hunch." I give him a kiss and walk out of the kitchen, into the living room. Calum sits on his phone talking to Tana like he's has been doing that for the past two hours.

"Cal, get off your ass and do something."

"Tanas' not working today so we're going to stay on the phone until she falls asleep later tonight. Mike and I look at each other and roll our eyes then heading upstairs to be alone while we have the time. Luke and Ashton went out to go Christmas shopping.

"Where's Maggie?" I ask, Michael.

"If I'm correct she got into the car with Ashton and Luke secretly so that they didn't know. And I'm sure she'll follow then around to see what they are buying." We both laugh and enter his room.

"When are you going shopping?"

"Probably after my mum gets here. She's always good at helping me chose gifts."

"What about her? What would you get her?"

"Not quite sure yet...I was wondering if you could help me on that." He purses his lips and messes his with hair.

"I'll help you, if you quit doing that to your hair."

"What? This?" He does it again.

"Yes, I find it very hot and now I have the sudden erg to kiss you." I cross my arms and stair down at him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Not if I kiss you first." His arms reach from my waist pulling me in. To catch myself I place my hands on his shoulders. He pulls me down and rolls on top of me. Gently, his lips connect to mine, his hands trace my body as my hands feel his red hair. He smiles causing the kiss to stop.

"What?"

"Maybe for Ashton's present we can tell him."

"Oh my God! No, that'd be a horrible thing to do!" Even though it's true, I still can't help but laugh at he thought of his reaction. Would he be happy, mad, or just down right confused?

"Maybe my mum or dad can give us an idea on how to tell him."

"Maybe." We get up and start playing a video game until we hear everyone come back inside.

Maggie didn't get caught and she came back in the house though the back door as if she wasn't even gone.

"Alright, everything is out in wrapping paper and all ready to be put under the tree." Ashton smiles to everyone as he starts to unload the gifts.

"What tree?" I scoff.

"The one we bought, along with a whole bunch or ornaments." Luke responds.
"Everyone's helping out here, even you Calum."

"I just wanna talk to my beautiful girlfriend without having everyone bothering me." He groans. "Why is that so hard to ask!?"

"Yo, Hood!" Maggie glares at him. "You don't get to hog her, she's mine before she's yours buddy!"

Tana giggles though the phone. "Cal, she's right, your hogging me." He just pouts. "Put the phone down and help them with the tree, you big dork."

"Fiiiiine, but I want extra Tana time when I see you." what a child.

"You can have all the Tana time you want." She laughs and waves. The call end Calum sits pouting for a few minutes until he gets over it.

"Quit acting like a five year old." Ashton says.

"Mentally, he is a five year old." Michael teases.

Ashton and Luke begin on the tree, which is in a box. Apparently we have to build the damn thing! Maggie and I ended up doing most or it because none of them had any clue what they were doing even though the instructions were very thorough.

After the tree was built, Michael and Luke put on the lights. Once that was done everyone chipped in to decorate it. It didn't look like a perfect tree but we all did a decent job. I haven't seen a chicest as tree in forever because the orphanage stopped putting it up out if laziness.

By the time we finished it was too late to make dinner so we end up ordering pizza instead. Once the pizza got here we all ate in little groups and made conversation. Michael got tied up talking with Ashton so I decided to speak with Calum even though I knew all he would talk about was Tana.

"How's the long distance going?" I ask.

He sighs and shakes his head. "It's driving me to insanity, I don't know how people do it."

"If it's driving you mad then why don't you come home with Maggie and I, and surprise her."

"That's the plan. I just...kinda lost my passport." I can tell all this is stressing him out. He has no idea how hard Tana fought with her parents about letting her spend her Christmas here. Calum doesn't know this but when Tana was pleading her parents they told her they didn't even approve of him. So it's critical that he find his passport, get on a plane and go to her because her parents need to see what a great guy he truly is.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get more stupid."

"Help me find it later?"

"It couldn't have gone far." I give him a light pat on the back. "Hang in there."

"Thanks. So now what you and that Alex guy aren't together anymore, are you planning on getting back in the dating field?"

"Ah...no." Only one more person will find out the secret and it's Michael's mum.

"I have a few frei-" he starts but I cut him off with my hand.

"Really, I'm trying to focus on my career."

"Alright, suit yourself. Your leaving some guys really unhappy though."

"Oops." I grunt sarcastically.

The door bell rings rendering everyone silent.

"A mum?" Maggie question.

"They're not supposed to be here until tomorrow." Ashton states walking over to the door. On the other side of the door stands Calum's family with huge grins on their face.

"HIIII!" The shout.

"Hey!" Ashton gives them all a hug, everyone goes over to greet the family also. I've never meet them before so I'm sure I'll have a lot of conversations with the new faces.

"What are you guys doing here? You we're supposed to arrive tomorrow."

"We couldn't wait any longer Cal." Calum's little sister, Mali, practically jumps on him for a hug. It catches him off guard but I've never seen him give such a big hug. Once they untangle he gives Joy and David a hug too.

"You two must be the famous Emily and Maggie!" Mali grins to us with a hand out.

"Nice to finally meet you." Maggie takes the words right out of my mouth. We both shake her hand, then she turns to everyone else with a hug.

"No Tana?" Joy looks at Calum with confused eyes.

"Sorry Mum, I didn't want to tell you that her parents told her she couldn't come." Calum frowns at Joy.

"But we got her a gift." David complains.

"It's okay, dad, I plan on leaving back to Australia with everyone so I can go surprise her. I'll arrange a dinner with her and her family if you'd like."

"We would love that!" Joy grabs Cal's face and gives him a big kiss on the cheek. "Anyway, we've got the gifts in the car to put under that tree."

"I'll help!" Ashton volunteers first and marches out to do what he said.

Once the presents are all under the tree next to the ones already placed there we gather around to have friendly chat with each other. Mali grabbed a seat next to me and started talking.

"I watched your videos, I think there really good."

"Oh, thank you."

"So how has it been with them?"

"There amazing."

"No, like I mean what is it like to live with them. I wanna know if Calum acts the same way he did when living with us." We both smile.

"Yeah, he likes to fart a lot." The casually of that sentence is unreal.

"And they stink to high heaven!" Her face turns in horror.

"I don't know, I always run when I hear it."

"Good choice. Is he as messy as I think he is."

"No, they all keep things really clean. But I have a theory that they higher a cleaning lady."

"Yeah that sounds like something they would do."

"One day I'll catch the act."

"Be sure to let me know when you do so I can make fun of Cal for it."

"Will do." We both chuckle.

The night goes on with everyone laughing and smiling. Cal's family leave to the hotel they are staying at for the time they are here and everyone goes to bed early. Luke and I swap places in each other's room so he can be with Maggie and I can be with Michael. We've been doing this because Ashton might peek his head in my room to see if I'm still sleeping so if Luke hears him, he'll pretend to be me. If Ashton walks in Michael and Luke's room, I pretend to be Luke. It's like ring around the beds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
563K 14.5K 37
Cara has never had the easiest life but when the band 5 Seconds Of Summer invite her to live with them she soon felt like her life was getting better...
35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...