Jonathan Brandis x reader 🖤✖...

Por Rainbowdash6awesome

It's just the world of you and Jonathan 🖤 I take requests and enjoy!! Más

Important A/n
Model pt 2
Y/n thinks wrong ~
Movies~🖥
Soccer game~ ⚽️
A/n
Caught under the mistletoe~ 🎁
A sexy nerd pt 1~
Famouse~
Smiles~ 👄
First kiss~ 💋
April fools!! 😈
puppy love 🐾
Singing 🎵
Confession 💌
AN!!
A/n! Very importanat plsss read.
A Player ~ 🖤💔pt 1
Soccer game~ ⚽️ pt 2
OMG THANKS!!!!!
OMG THANKS EVEN MORE!!!!!!!
Zeembiies~ ☠️ pt 1
A player 🖤💔 pt 2
Getting caught~ 🎶
Worst nitghtmare~
Jealousy~
Sick~
Please help!!!
Halloween~
that girl- JB POV
I would die~
The rebel~
When you die~
A/N
When im gone~
He loves you~
Magic~

Model ~

8.4K 141 281
Por Rainbowdash6awesome

Hello my awesome readers! This one shot is similar to another one shot you might of read about Jonathan before. Just letting you know I'm not copying. I'm just using it as an idea. This one shot will be rather long. Thx peoples!! 🖤

Your just a normal kid with a Modelling career. Your In teen magazines,normal magazines, and tv adds and even  sometimes star in some movies. You have modelled with a lot of celebrities and child celebrities before which have been amazing. But you haven't modelled with the one and the only

He's an actor, director, screenwriter and a model. He also does acting in commercials and  won television and film roles.

You adore him. You've never met him in person though. Considering you've been everywhere and met nearly every celebrity.

You even modelled with Michael Jackson a few times!

Anyway today your in class.

Your watching the teacher talk about maths. You hate this subject. You go to a public school. You didn't want to go to a privet school. There just too strict. Everyone knows your deal and your pretty popular. Everyone asks what it was like to star with celebrities.

Your very proud to be the way you are.

Suddenly a loud knock echoes through the class room. Everyone's attention goes to the door.

Our teacher opens it. My two agents steps in. "Chris! Don! " You smile.
Don smiles you while agent Chris talk to miss honey.

My Rose Cary talks to me. "Why do you think you agents are here?" She says.

People turn their attentions to what I'm going to say. I shrug. " I'm not sure. Maybe just to tell me that the photos all came out alright about my modelling" pI explain. It's probably that. They have to make sure the photos are good so if there not they can re do them before they send them in. It's

"What type of magazine are they putting you on from last month?" She asks.

"Oh just a teen mag. It was with Leonardo DiCaprio" I explain.

( note that Leonardo DiCaprio is a teen in this.).

"Y/n." Agent Chris starts. " we need to take a flight to Los Angeles to have some photos done for next months teen pop magazine." Agent Chris isn't very professional. They both aren't really.
They are so fun. They're always talking me on trips and to get ice cream. They are so awesome.

I sigh and get up. "Is it just with me?" I ask not caring that my whole class is listening.

"Nope. It's with someone else.... " smile Chris. "Who?"I ask making my way to them. "Jonathan Brandis" don says wiggling his eyes brows.

My heart thumps. "Oh my god!!!" I cheer now running to them.

"Bye y/n!" I hear my friend yell out.

I wave as I leave the classroom. 
I'm so excited, I finally get to meet my celebrity crush!

later.
I arrive at Los Angeles. I'm so pumped to meet Jonathan Brandis.
I just hope I don't mess up or say anything wrong.

We're at the tiger beat modelling grounds.

I'm waiting till Jonathan and his agents arrive.

"I'm so nervous but pumped at the same time" I say to my agents.

"Why?" Agent Chris wonders.
I cup my face in my hands. "You know" I say. I tell my agents everything. They are like my brothers. "Oh because Jonathan Brandis?" He says.

"Yeah, I'm scared he's not going to like me. Like, what if I'm not good enough for him?" I wonder.

"Y/n your a model! Your beautiful. If you weren't so beautiful naturally you wouldn't be we're you are now" explains agent don.

I hear some people enter the room.

I look up to see two agents. "He must be here" I whisper to don.

"Don't worry y/n" he says brushing his hand against my back as he stands up to go meet Jonathan's agents.

"She's right over here" says agent Chris stepping aside so they can take a seat with me.

I notice Jonathan. My heart skips a beat. He's as perfect as he is in the photos.

He looks up and we make eye contact. I quickly look down as I feel my face go hot.

He's wearing a red checkered shirt with Denham blue jeans on.

They all take a seat. Jonathan in front of me while his agents are next him.

"Hello y/n. It's nice you meet you" smiles one of the agents. He leans forward to give me a handshake.

I try not to look at Jonathan.

"I'm agent Sam and this is agent rick.

He smiles and shakes me hand.

"As you might know this is Jonathan Brandis" says agent Sam.

Damn it! Now I have to shake hands with him!

"H-hi" I shyly greet. "H-hey" he also shyly greets. We lean forward and shake hands.

"Now there has been a delay with tiger beat modelling. The teen magazines have to be published by tomorrow. It's been very stressing having to set this up. Y/n having to find the time and book tickets for you and your agents to make your ways here. And Jonathan the same. " he explains.

"So we only have an hour for you two to get to know each other and only thirty minutes for you to get your makeup on and ready. " he says.

"Us agents have been asked to help with preparation of the lights and cameras....."

Please don't say Jonathan and I will be   alone!

"So you two will be alone" he says.

"Don't worry though. While we're gone you guys can go do something in town."

Damn it!

We all chat about what's happening for a while until a women walks in. "Could we please ask for help with the preparations now? If you guys are ready" she smiles.

They agents get up. Agent don looks at me. I mouth out to him ' don't go'

"Don't worry" he says with a caring smile and he leaves the room leaving Jonathan and I alone.

...... silence lingers badly until Jonathan breaks the awkwardness.

"Soooo... it's good to finally meet you" Jonathan says. My heart skips a beat.

"Same here.... but what do you mean 'finally?'" I wonder.

He bites his bottom lip and blushes.
God is he cute!

"Well...um. I've always wanted to meet you.... " he says.

He laughs. "To be honest...I've admired your work" he blushes rubbing the back of his head.

Wow!

"Wow.... well same here. You've inspired me." I say.

"Really? That's so good to here" he blushes.

Silence lingers again. " sooo do you wanna get something from Starbucks in town or something? It's on me" he says.

Is this a date? Is it bad to consider it as a date?

"Definitely!" I squeal. "Uh I mean
'sure '" I nod.

He smiles and we stand up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 234 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
128K 1.9K 16
Collection of one shot stories between you and Lucifer Morningstar For any request feel free to contact me. Kisses, -mar💋
10.7K 265 15
Let's dig into some new oneshots. I know it's not new but yeah there are some shot stories where you find your imagination too. You can also tell m...
13.9K 245 8
sdsdkvndzlv Back at it again with the one shots. Y/N I want to be you XD