Nothing More, Nothing Less (A...

By CharlotteLuvs1D

Maya Hartman was never into One Direction. The twenty-six year old girl, living alone in an apartment in New... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 *
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 *
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 *
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 *
Chapter 10 *
Chapter 11 *
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note :)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 *
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *
Chapter 41 *
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Author's Note :)
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Sequel!!

Chapter 32

56.2K 475 43
By CharlotteLuvs1D

hey guys, sorry it's late, i was out all day today (Happy Easter btw!) so i didn't have my laptop with me... so for the five and a half of you who actually read this, here's the next chapter! i hope it's not too awkward :/ so yeah... ENJOY!! comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much!!! love you alllll!!!!!!! <3

“You were amazing,” I said poking Harry in his chest as we backed into his room that night.

            He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him, “Mmm… thank you.” He moved his face next to mine and we clumsily fell back onto his bed.

            “Mr. Smooth worked his magic,” I said smiling.

            “He did and it worked, your parents like me,” he whispered on my lips. I was so happy maybe tonight we would have fun together. I loved how that’s how we referred to having sex. It was funny and I loved it. 

            “I love you Harry,” I whispered before his lips pressed themselves against mine. He lay back on his bed and pulled me on top of him. I started to unbutton his shirt, straining to keep my lips in contact with his. I heard him chuckle in the back of his throat.

            He pulled away, “Maya.”

            “What?” I asked putting my lips back on his.

            “Maya, do you really want to?”

            I nodded smiling.

            “Okay,” he replied grinning also. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor before he flipped me over so that I was lying on my back and he was straddling me. I was left in my jeans and cami. He kissed my neck while his hands moved down to unbutton my jeans. I lifted my hips so that he could pull them off my body. I put my hands on his shoulder blades and pulled him closer to me.

            “Harry Styles…” I whispered.

            “Maya Hartman…” he whispered back. I ran my hands through his hair and he moved down to my neck again.

            I shivered and we moved under the covers, still removing some articles of clothing in the process. I kneeled on his bed and tackled him down. I lay on top of him and he lifted his head up. I put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.

            This was nothing like when we first met. I still wanted to be all flirty around him even if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. This was a random time to think of that, but it was true. I never expected us to turn out like this.

            “Maya,” Harry said knocking me out of my thoughts.

            “Yeah,” I whispered.

            He put his hands on my waist and moved me so that my head was on his pillow.

            “Are you ready?” he whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes.

             The next morning I woke up in an awkward position in Harry’s bed. I looked over at Harry who had one arm over the side the bed and the other one above his head. I was curled up in the sheets so much that Harry didn’t have anything covering him.

            I smiled and evened out the sheets so that we were both underneath it. Harry didn’t wake up. We both had to work today even though it was a Sunday.

            “Harry…” I whispered poking him.

            He stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. In his adorable morning voice, he said, “Good morning, love.”

            “We both have work,” I said stroking his cheek with my thumb.

            He groaned and buried his face back in his pillow.

            “I’m getting up,” I said. I sat on the side of his bed while I pulled my clothes back on. I could feel his eyes on me and I turned around. He only smiled at me. I stood up and walked to the end of his bed. He sat up in bed and looked at me.

            “I’m going to go take a shower and whatnot, when I come back, you should be out of bed and ready to go to work, okay?”

            He laughed a little which made my feeling of authority go down, “And what if I don’t want to?”

            “Then you’ll have to find someone else to sleep with tonight…” I smiled teasing him.

            “Well there’s always Alice…” Harry said. My jaw dropped and I looked at him.

            “Don’t you even think about going after my sister Harry Styles,” I said.

            “She is pretty hot…” Harry teased. Oh my god. I jumped onto his bed and fell on top of him. He held my face in his hands and laughed at me.

            “I’m kidding babe, you know the only one for me is you,” he said.

            I shook my head, “You are too much…”

            “Hey,” he said and he kissed me, “I love you.”

            I looked at him trying to hold back my smile. It didn’t work and I let out a small laugh and looked to my side.

            “Okay?” he said smiling. He flipped me over so that he was on top of me. He still had the sheets around him, thank god, or this would’ve been even more awkward than it already was.

            “Okay Ms. Hartman?” he smiled at me.

            “No,” I teased.

            He laughed, “You are too cute sometimes…”

            “I know,” I said. I rolled out from underneath him and walked over to his door. I turned around to look at him one last time before I walked out of his apartment.

            I walked out of my bathroom all ready for my long day of work that morning. I wasn’t looking forward to working today. It was one of those days where I just wanted to curl up on my couch and watch TV. But, I couldn’t today. I looked at myself in my mirror and smoothed down my blouse. I was really tired. I closed my eyes and heard my apartment door open.

            “Hey…” Harry said smiling. How was he so awake this morning? I wanted to go fall back asleep in his nice, warm bed.

            “Good morning, thank you for getting out of bed,” I forced a tired looking smile at him and he stepped up to me.

            “Anything for my favorite girl in the world,” he said giving me a hug.

            “Mmm… you smell nice…” I whispered. I was so tired, that was all I could say.

            “Thank you sweetie,” he whispered back.

            I stepped back and looked at his appearance. I decided to tease him.

            “Come on Harry, you’re going to work, you have to look nice. Pull up your pants, you’re wearing a belt for a reason,” I smiled at him. He just laughed at me.

            “Geez Maya, you sound like my mother…” I continued fixing his outfit. I unbuttoned the top few buttons of his dark red polo shirt. I pulled it down a little bit and scrunched it up above his belt. I positioned his black blazer (my favorite one to be specific) on top of it accordingly. My hands moved up to his neck and played with his curls.

            “There, you look sexy now…” I smiled at him.

            “Thanks Maya, what would I do without you?”

            “Exactly,” I said stepping back and looking him up and down. My god, he was hot. I turned around on my heel so that he didn’t think I was staring. I turned back around though, and stepped backwards, “You should get going…”

            “Not until I get my goodbye kiss,” Harry said smiling.

            I rolled my eyes, “Fine.” I stepped up to him and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him, “You are so beautiful,” he whispered, but I just stared at him. He moved his lips slowly down to mine. I watched them carefully, not closing my eyes until both our lips made contact. It was a simple kiss. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a regular kiss. We’d had a lot of these before.

            Suddenly, my lips crashed into his. I didn’t mean to do it, but something inside me made me. I felt him step back a little bit, his hands not leaving my waist. I pulled away and turned around. That was terrible. Why did I do that? I put my face in my hands to hide my now-turning-red cheeks. Oh god. I bit my lip hard, not daring to turn around and face him. He didn’t say anything about it.

            “I’ll um, I’ll see you later…” he said. I only nodded. I heard him walk out of my apartment and I collapsed onto my couch. God, that was embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
16.2K 597 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
341 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...